10 epic sandwiches you can eat in Toronto
Today is National Sandwich Day so to mark the occasion we've rounded up some of the tastiest sandwiches you can buy in Toronto. From soft shell crab to chicken and waffles, there's probably at least one sandwich on here with your name on it.
Here are 10 epic sandwiches you can eat in Toronto.
1. Porchetta & Co.'s Fried chicken sandwich with pickled jalapeños, spicy mayo, smoked bacon and crispy onions.
2. Caplansky's The Reubenesque. Smoked meat, swiss cheese, russian dressing, sauerkraut on grilled rye.
3. Fresh of the Boat's Softshell Crab Sandwich.
4. Shaved Bologna Sandwich from Home of the Brave. Bologna, American cheese, toasted pistachios and spicy mayo.
5. Oak Smoked Turkey Club from Leslieville Pumps. Butcher cut bacon, thyme roasted roma tomatoes, kale chips, arugula and basil arugula pesto aioli.
6. Lisa Marie's Porknado. Pulled pork, dumplings, fried egg.
7. Maha's Mind Blowing Chicken. A toasted egg bun filled to overflowing with pieces of marinated chicken tossed with chopped parsley, onions and tomatoes drenched in tomeya (garlic sauce), housemade mayo and tehina.
8. Porchetta with Spicy Rapini, Provolone Cheese, and Roasted Red Peppers from Brock Sandwich.
9. The Dirty Bird's The Dirty Club. Waffle, boneless chicken thigh and leg, beef bacon, tomato, lettuce and maple aioli.
10. Grilled Cheese Pulled Pork Sandwich from The Wren. Sweet and smoky chipotle pulled pork, sautéed onion and peppers between two American grilled cheese sandwiches.
Which sandwich do you most want to eat right now? Let us know in the comments.
Note: Some of the sandwiches above are available only certain days of the week or are special menu items that may not be available daily.
Join the conversation Load comments