Toronto Food Events: Taste of the Danforth, Craft Beer Fest, Brunch TUM, Cold Tea BBQ, Eat to the Beat
Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Krinos Taste of the Danforth celebrates 21 years with its annual Greektown takeover this weekend. Starting at 6pm tonight (Friday, August 8), the street festival runs until Sunday, August 10 offering free activities, live entertainment, and of course, food.
- The Roundhouse Craft Beer Fest is on this weekend, August 9 and 10 from noon until 7. Get your sampling mug at the gate for $25 and spend the afternoon enjoying $1 pours from 23 indie small-batch breweries.
- The first ever Sunday brunch-themed Toronto Underground Market takes place on Sunday, August 10 at 99 Sudbury from 11am to 4pm. Tickets are $15 for the afternoon of cold brew coffee and breakfast standards done street food-style.
- Cold Tea (60 Kensington Ave.) hosts the team from Shoto for an afternoon Momofuku-style BBQ on Sunday, August 10 from 3pm.
- Momofuku Daisho (190 University Ave.) hosts their second annual Summer Party on Monday, August 18 from 8pm. Tickets are on sale now for $50 with proceeds going to The Remix Project.
- The 19th Annual Eat to the Beat culinary fundraiser is happening on Tuesday, October 22, at 7pm at Roy Thomson Hall (60 Simcoe St.). The event will feature the talents of 60 female chefs, with all proceeds going to Willow Breast & Hereditary Cancer Support. Early bird tickets are on sale now for $150 each until September 13 ($175 after).
Photo of Taste Of The Danforth 2013 by Jesse Milns.