Monday, November 30, 2015Cloudy 1°C
Eat & Drink

New food truck serves up french fries in fun flavours

Posted by Natalia Manzocco / August 13, 2014

prince edwards friesMove over, New York Fries. Prince Edward's Fries is a brand-new food truck dedicated to elevating already-mouthwatering fries with clever house-made spice mixes like butter salt, sour cream and onion, and cheddar jalapeno. They've already found a loyal following of fry lovers, but there's even more coming to the menu, including a unique Filipino spin on poutine.

Read about Prince Edward's Fries on Toronto Food Trucks.

hmmm i love...fries? / August 13, 2014 at 10:32 am
Someone is infringing on the Turtles branding on his truck.
horizoncarrie replying to a comment from hmmm i love...fries? / August 13, 2014 at 02:18 pm
I thought the exact same thing!
Brandon / August 13, 2014 at 06:52 pm
Its an old turtles truck.
sarah / October 1, 2015 at 04:36 pm
Do they at least use Cavendish potatoes?? Cuz otherwise I see no reason to name their truck after PEI when there's nothing maritime about it...
Sasha / October 4, 2015 at 10:43 am
Tried their food downtown Toronto for Nuit Blanche. First of all the poutine lacked gravy because many of pieces of cheese were dry and solid. The cheese didn't taste as good as you would expect. And the hot dog.. Oh my terrible I don't know when it was cooked or how but I didn't know until last night that you could screw up a hot dog. All that disappointment for $13
jay replying to a comment from Sasha / November 26, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Hi sasha,

Pls. accept our sincerest apology. I promise you that i will personally look into this matter to make sure that it doesn't happen again and quality of food are consistent throughout regardless of circumstance.
Also, i'd like to thank you for your honest remark, as you know We are still young in this business and though we tried our hardest to deliver best quality food, mistakes still occur.
Sasha Your input will not fall on deaf ears, i heard you "Loud and Clear" and Again Thank you.
I will personnaly investigate what transpired that night and come design a corrective action so this doesn't happen again..