Toronto Restaurant Openings: Rock Lobster Leslieville, Fatburger, Bolpetta, Nam Sandwich, Eastside Social
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Rock Lobster Food Co. is now open - three patios and all - in Leslieville at 1192 Queen St. East.
- Pai is now open at 18 Duncan St. The long-anticipated new northern Thai kitchen is the latest project by Jeff and Nuit Regular, of Sabai Sabai and Sukhothai.
- Lucky Red, the bao-centric takeaway from the Banh Mi Boys, is slated to open today at 318 Spadina Ave. [NOW]
- Fatburger has finally opened its first Ontario outpost at 10 Disera Drive in Thornhill. The fast food chain has been a favourite among U.S. burger lovers ever since the first location opened in Hollywood over 60 years ago. Burger selections range from small to XXXL, with fully customizable toppings like grilled mushrooms, crispy bacon and guacamole on offer.
- Bolpetta Ristorante & Bar, an Italian chain that makes meatballs its niche, is opening at 181 Bay St. in Brookfield Place - where Obikà Mozzarella Bar used to be. [The Grid]
- Signs in the windows at 874 Queen St. West announce the impending arrival of Nam Sandwich.
- El Furniture Warehouse, a haven for cheap eats straight from Whistler, is moving into the Annex, with plans to open the new spot at an undisclosed location on Bloor on July 1.
- Eastside Social (a new spot for "coastal fare and bevvies") is set to open in the former Upper Crust space (1008 Queen St. East) in Leslieville.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com