Toronto Restaurant Openings: Goodlake, Dear Jools, Bristol & Bombay, Blackbird Baking Co., Sea Witch
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Goodlake, a new spot for brunch, lunch and dinner, is now open at 2976 Lake Shore Blvd. in South Etobicoke.
- Farmer's Daughter Eatery, the newest addition to the Farmhouse Tavern family, is slated to open this Saturday at 1588 Dupont St,
- Blackbird Baking Co. is now open at 172 Baldwin St. in Kensington Market.
- The secret's out: Dear Jools will be opening at 785 Queen St. West after months of misdirection and advertising faux menus for concepts like Cakeholes and Sammy's Sammies. The actual menu, from Monte Wan of Khao San Road, is still under wraps.
- Sea Witch Fish & Chips is opening this summer at 636 St. Clair Ave. West.
- Stock and Trade, a new retail butcher, is in the works at 1272 Danforth Ave./li>
- Sweet Serendipity, a new bakery, is coming soon to 1135 Danforth Avenue.
- Bristol Yard is moving to bigger digs and rebranding as Bristol & Bombay, a pub with a curry-centric menu that will still feature their popular English breakfasts. A new coffee shop will take over the address at 146 Christie St.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo of Blackbird Baking Co. by Jesse Milns