Toronto Food Events: FeBREWary, Toronto Tea Festival, La Poutine Week, Grilled Cheese Fest
Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Drake One Fifty (150 York Street) teams up with chefs Jon Pong and Nick Liu of Gwailo to celebrate the new lunar year tonight Friday, January 31st. On the festive menu are takes on classic Chinese dishes like egg fried rice with Chinese truffles and strip prawn lettuce cups.
- The Drake Hotel (1150 Queen Street West) presents the 10th annual Guilty Pleasures Brunch, on Saturday, February 1st. The brunch time affair will bring together food and fashion starting at 11am.
- Beau's celebrates FeBREWary with seven new beer releases over the next five weeks. Pubs and restaurants citywide will be debuting the one-off brews throughout the month.
- La Poutine Week commences tomorrow, Saturday, February 1st. Almost two dozen Toronto restaurants will take part and offer special edition poutines priced $8 to $10.
- Toronto Tea Festival is on this weekend, February 1st and 2nd at the Toronto Reference Library. Admission is $15 each day or $25 to attend both days for tea-centric programming.
- Ryoji Ramen & Izakaya (690 College Street) hosts a Ramen Tasting every Tuesday in February. The weekly event will feature four varieties of ramen paired with starters and desserts for $24 all in.
- Grilled Cheese Fest is taking over Roy Thompson Hall on Friday, February 28th. Tickets are $40 and include all you can eat sandwiches and soup plus three sample beers.
- Massimo Bruno presents The Best of Tuscany Supper Club on Friday, March 21st from 6:30pm to 10pm at Massimo's Kitchen Studio (507 King Street East, suite 104).
- Osteria dei Ganzi (504 Jarvis Street) has launched a weekly Wednesday night pizza deal featuring pizza and prosecco for $20.