Toronto Restaurant Openings: Teppan Kenta, Hunters Landing, It's All GRK, Ole Ole, Agave y Aguacate
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- New Japanese pub, Teppan Kenta celebrated its grand opening last week at 24 Wellesley Street West.
- It's All GRK, the new gyro spot at 754 Queen Street West is set to open this Tuesday, September 17th. The fast casual eatery aspires to "restore souvlaki to it's rightful place as one of the worlds best take-away meals.
- Olé Olé Restaurant & Tequila Wine Bar officially opens at 169 King Street East this Sunday, September 15th.
- Hudson Kitchen at 800 Dundas West has been hosting events for TIFF, presumably that means they're almost ready to open to the public.
- Hunters Landing could be open as early as next week at 82 Fort York Boulevard. CityPlace condo dwellers rejoice!
- Agave y Aguacate (formerly of the El Gordo food court), is set to open in the coming weeks at 35 Baldwin. Yay more tacos!
- Gobo Sushi is opening another outpost at 836 College Street where Telepizza used to be.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from Hudson Kitchen's Facebook Page