Toronto Restaurant Openings: Crave Healthy Habits, Drake One Fifty, 420 Smokehouse, Soos, Il Pantonne
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Hunters Landing opens today, Thursday, September 19th at 82 Fort York Boulevard in the Cityplace condo block. On the menu are shareable pub standards like wings and sliders, along with salads, pizza and pasta.
- Crave Healthy Habits a new, healthy fast food chain has opened its first location in The Path at 145 King Street West and is now serving serving salads and rice bowls for take away.
- Drake One Fifty will start previewing its offerings at 150 York Street in the next couple weeks and could be open by the end of the month.
- 420 Smokehouse at 420 Parliament is under construction now. When the new BBQ destination opens in the coming weeks they'll bring onboard, pit master Ryan Gatner of When the Pig Came Home the pop-up smokehouse and larder, who's a fixture at the Junction and Riverdale farmers.
- Soos, a new Malaysian eatery is slated to open at 94 Ossington Avenue. (via Post City)
- Il Panettone, a new Italian bakery cafe is readying itself on 320 Queen Street East at Parliament.
- Hot and Spicy Asian Fusion is in the works at 226 Queen Street West at the corner of McCaul.
- Brooklyn Tavern is opening this November in place of the now shuttered, Fare Bistro at 1097 Queen Street East.
- Rhum Corner (923 Dundas West) the new Haitian restaurant from Black Hoof's Jen Agg is previewing dishes on Instagram. I have no confirmed opening date for you, but rumblings say end of the month.
- Come And Get It, the semi-permanent, sandwich/poutine/salad pop-up is nearing its final days at Queen and Spadina. The shop has yet to announce a new site, but will close at the current location on October, 25th.
- The Shore Club (155 Wellington Street West) celebrates their two year anniversary this month.
- Valdez (606 King Street) now does lunch on weekdays from 11am to 3pm.
- The Richmond Rogue (284 Richmond Street East) underwent renovations (again) over labour day weekend. Along with the new look, the 15-year old pub is rolling out a new menu featuring thing like prime rib on Fridays.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from Crave Healthy Habits Facebook page