Toronto Restaurant Openings: Jacob's Deli, Barrio Coreano, Humble Beginnings, It's All GRK
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Jacob's Deli, a certified Kosher deli, is now open at 1470 Centre Street in Thornhill.
- Delica Kitchen's newest east end outpost is now open in place of recently deadpooled, Paulette's Chicken & Donuts at 913 Queen Street East.
- Barrio Coreano, the fourth concept (this time tacos with a dash of Korean influence) from Playa Cabana taqueria-teur Dave Sidhu is set to open at 642 Bloor West in Koreatown this fall. (via NOW magazine)
- Harvest Kitchen, a new restaurant triumphing fresh, affordable, locavore food is soon to open at 124 Harbord Street. (via Post City)
- Humble Beginnings at 3109 Dundas Street West is set open Labour Day weekend and will offer cross-cultural, hot and cold prepared foods and made-to-order lunches and dinners for dine-in, take-away and catering.
- Kensington Lodge at 21 Kensington Avenue now has the green light from DineSafe though I've got little else to report. Details to come as we know more.
- The Fifth Pub House & Cafe is nearing its opening at the site of the already bustling Easy & Fifth "complex" at 225 Richmond Steet West.
- Papered windows indicate It's All GRK, a new gyro shop is soon to open at 754 Queen Street West.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com