Toronto Food Events: T&T Night Market, DOS, OOF, Knaves Kitchen, CraveTO, #UberIceCream
Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- T&T Night Market takes place evenings this weekend from Friday, July 19th to Sunday, July 21st at 222 Cherry street. The free event boasts live entertainment, a kids zone, and, most importantly a vendors alley with 150+ booths selling food and general merchandise.
- DOS is on tonight, Friday, July 19th at Evergreen Brickworks (550 Bayview Avenue). The sold-out DJ'd art show will be featuring street foods from La Carnita and Chicago's Big Star plus some new dishes from the yet-to-open Home of The Brave.
- The Midnight Market is also on tonight, Friday, July 19th at 2nd Floor (461 King Street) from 8pm to 2am. The event showcases local independent designers, artists, and vintage clothing retails along with music, drinks and street style food.
- The Ontario Oyster Festival (or OOF) takes place Sunday, July 21st in the alley beside Rodney's Oyster House (469 King Street West) including a battle of the bivalves shucking competition and hands free oyster eating completion. tickets are $35 per person and includes two drinks and half a dozen oysters.
- Pop up restaurant, Knaves Kitchen returns to the Henhouse (1532 Dundas Street West) on Wednesday, July 24th with an original menu. RSVP to ensure seating availability.
- A new weekly Night Market at 99 Sudbury brings together food and beverage vendors plus local artisans every Wednesday evening from 5pm-10pm.
- Tickets ($40) are available now for Squiggfest VII; Vegan edition, happening on Saturday, August 10th at The Depanneur (1033 College Street).
- Limited tickets are still available for the Toronto Festival of Beer happening next weekend from July 26th to 28th at Bandshell Park on the CNE grounds.
- CraveTO is set to pop-up in Honest Ed's alley and parking lot on Saturday, August 17th. Tickets go on sale today, Friday, July 19th at 11am for daytime and night versions of the street food and craft beer festival. Want a chance to win free tix? Check out our contest here.