Toronto Restaurant Openings: Takht-e Tavoos, Trinity, Drake 150, Tati Bistro to close
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview at some of the places coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Takht-e Tavoos opened a couple weeks ago at 1120 College Street. The new Iranian eatery from the team behind Pomegranate and Sheherzade is currently focused on daytime offerings with dinner service to be added in the coming weeks.
- As previously reported, the newest Drake Hotel outfit, Drake 150 is slated to open this summer in the Financial District at 150 York Street.
- Billing itself as a modern Greek taverna Trinity is set to open at the Boardwalk Place (1681 Lake Shore Boulevard East) in June.
- Now Magazine reports that Jeff and Chef Nuit (Sabai Sabai, Sukhothai) have a new project in the works set for a late autumn launch. This time the focus is to be Thai take-out and delivery.
- Hero Burger has won its bid (again) to operate in the newly renovated Nathan Phillips Square. Also planned for the same site, Cashew & Clive catering will offer seasonal concessions at the new skating rink-side snack bar.
- Harbord Village French bistro Tati Bistro (124 Harbord) Street is set to close sometime next month, though the last service has yet to be announced.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com