Tuesday, October 21, 2014Light Rain Shower 7°C
Eat & Drink

Free coffee at Fahrenheit, Sense Appeal this week

Posted by Alexandra Grigorescu / November 27, 2012

toronto free coffeeIt's a grey day out there (and the week shows no sign of improvement), but rather than hunkering down with the slow beginnings of SAD (incidentally, winner for the best acronym), head over to Fahrenheit Coffee and Sense Appeal to score some free, mood-boosting caffeine.

Fahrenheit is turning 1 year-old, and to celebrate, they're making the double-take-worthy declaration that if you stop in tomorrow (November 28), you'll receive a free drink. This'll be no thimble-sized hot chocolate offering, as all their beverages are complementary tomorrow. That's lattes, americanos, mochas--the whole caffeinated shebang.

As well, Sense Appeal is doing it for the gents with their celebration of Movember's end. Stop in this Friday (November 30) sporting your hard-earned and no-doubt luxurious lip pelt, and you'll eat and drink for free (although the details remain unclear, and "proceeds" will benefit the charity).

Asked one Facebook commenter, "Even ladies?" To which Sense Appeal democratically replied, "Even ladies." Moustaches (and coffee) for all.

Terra / November 27, 2012 at 01:36 pm
Fahrenheit has easily become my favorite coffee shop in the city, not just because their coffee is incredible, but because the staff is awesome and does things like this.
Thank you in advance Sameer, will make sure to bring some movember donations!
BR / November 27, 2012 at 03:04 pm
Fahrenheit is indeed super friendly and awesome. It's a shame I moved far away from them not long after they opened!
Sameer / November 27, 2012 at 03:41 pm
Hey BlogTO,

Thanks for the write up! We're super excited for our one year birthday tomorrow because not only are all of our beverages (even teas and tea lattes) free tomorrow but all of our tips are going straight to Movember

Sameer from Fahrenheit
Big Fuckin Mega Boat replying to a comment from Sameer / November 27, 2012 at 04:05 pm
Congrats on the 1st year anniversary, Sameer. Remeber to tip big if you pop by tomorrow folks!
CoffeeLover / November 27, 2012 at 04:54 pm
I'll be stopping by Fahrenheit for sure. Boy do they know their coffee.
Joseph / November 27, 2012 at 06:34 pm
Fahrenheit is definitely my favorite place in the city! I have never experienced better service in my life... I love their coffee but I go there because they treat everyone like a VIP!
Espresso Bella Inc / November 27, 2012 at 08:35 pm
Hey Fahrenheit, congrats on the 1st year anniversary! We'll be sure to send out your generous promo through our social media. Best of luck tomorrow, Espresso Bella Inc.
bikeroo / November 27, 2012 at 11:05 pm
Awesome! But seriously, that is one of the UGLIEST lattes I've ever seen. Surely BlogTO had something better to use for this article.
johnsonstarfish / November 28, 2012 at 01:47 pm
So Sense Appeal is only giving away free stuff to people with moustaches?
Peter replying to a comment from johnsonstarfish / November 28, 2012 at 02:16 pm
That is correct.
Alex / November 28, 2012 at 02:53 pm
Sameer was on fire this morning! The service is warm, friendly and rocking FAST at Fahrenheit. The lattes were delcious, creamy and savoury; as always. I shared a ginger cookie with my fiance; we were very impressed. And the latte in the picture is actually quite pretty. It's a plant bikeroo. I was hoping for a moustache pic in mine today, but I got a fern. lol Beggars can't be choosers.