Wednesday, August 20, 2014Light Rain Shower 20°C

Will anyone use Toronto's new anti-graffiti app?

Posted by Chris Bateman / April 18, 2012

anti-graffiti app TorontoTaking the city's battle to clean up Toronto digital, Rob Ford visited a lane way near St. Clair and Lansdowne to unveil a new mobile app that lets citizens report unwanted graffiti instantly. Instead of coughing up for a phone call, smart phone users can now snap a picture and whisk it off to 311 for processing.

"This is as efficient as it gets," remarked Ford at press conference earlier today. "This will make it easier than ever to report graffiti vandalism and help keep the city spotless.

anti-graffiti app TorontoStanding in front of local residents busily painting over tags on garage doors, Ford pointed to a bridge on Scarlett Road near Lambton Golf Club as a clean-up success story he hopes to replicate across the city. "Once people know we mean business, the people that are causing this mess are going to learn a tough lesson," he declared.

anti-graffiti app TorontoThe app, which costs $1.99 (and is currently only available for iPhone), lets Apple smartphone users send photographs directly to the city with a request to remove of the offending material. If the property owner fails to clean up the tag, the city will - so they say - step in and bill the owner for the work.

anti-graffiti app TorontoThe fact the new app costs money to download (even though a portion of the money goes to the Toronto Library Foundation) might put some people off reporting problem tags. The fact it's only available for iPhone further narrows the app's scope to people with a particular brand of smart phone - possibly eradicating a chance to get people genuinely interested in reporting problems in their neighbourhood engaged. I also suspect the iPhone and graffiti-fighting demographics don't entirely cross over.

The other City-endorsed mobile app, the gratis "SeeClickFix", is also receiving extra promotion as part of the push for cleanliness. Interestingly, SCF allows its Blackberry, Android and iPhone users to report graffiti too, without the expense.

anti-graffiti app TorontoWould you pay to report graffiti in your neighbourhood? Do you think the City's new mobile-friendly approach to combatting vandalism will prove an effective tool?

anti-graffiti app TorontoPhotos by Mariam Matti

mike in parkdale / April 18, 2012 at 04:28 pm
unless the app developpers chose to donate their time for free, this is a classic example of gravy. And the idea of paying $1.99 to do something though an app that's FREE with a phone or a website just seem idiotic.
MattP / April 18, 2012 at 04:29 pm
Cesar Palacio and Rob Ford... just add Doug and Mammo and you have a collective I.Q. less than their average shoe size... Interestingly posters have been appearing in Ward 17 encouraging folks to dump Palacio. About time!
Mike / April 18, 2012 at 04:31 pm
Why would I pay $1.99 for an app that lets me take a picture and send it to the City, something I can do for free with my iPhone without the app if I want to?
Aaron / April 18, 2012 at 04:35 pm
This app freaks me out. Not that I'm against cleaning up graffiti or anything, but how long is it before you can instantly report any crime with an app? It's just another step towards 24/7 surveillance, and that worries me.
EastEnd / April 18, 2012 at 04:35 pm
I have no respect for this arrogant, belligerent pig, or any initiative he launches. Try running a transparent City Hall you sonofabitch. Or maybe refer to Torontonians as 'citizens' instead of 'taxpayers'.

Jason Kucherawy / April 18, 2012 at 04:36 pm
The graffiti vandalism on that garage just doesn't look "right". I don't know any writers who just scrawl "my turf" in one colour. No tags... I think this was done for the photo op.

Glad to see an actual graffiti artist putting up a piece once the door was primed! Why no mention of THAT in the article?
Vic / April 18, 2012 at 04:37 pm
If only there was a was to send a free "Electronic Mail" type of telegram. Perhaps one that allows someone to send a textual message and attach a photographic image. That would be awesome. Someone should get to work on inventing it.
sage / April 18, 2012 at 04:43 pm
will people actually care so much to pay $1.99 to report something so silly?

i wish there was an app that I could snap photos of those youngin's doing drugs in my ally - get those kids educated about healthy living. I'd rather encourage those kids to make art!! Especially if it's on some boring white garage in an ally.

Let's encourage a healthy, happy city!
A / April 18, 2012 at 04:45 pm
I may be in the minority here, but I actually like graffiti and wish there was more of it. I would much rather see the creative efforts of local people than to see corporate advertising everywhere. I wish there an app to remove ads around the city, but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. I just don't understand the mentality of wanting to live in a sterile, boring environment. And before anyone says "how would you feel if *your* property had graffiti on it?", it does and I like it.
Neil / April 18, 2012 at 04:51 pm
I like the way they managed to get "fuck you" into the obviously fake graffiti.
Hoodlum / April 18, 2012 at 05:07 pm
"our turf" hhahaha.. excellent. this is real. does anyone have any "grass"? I'd like to "get blazed".
James replying to a comment from A / April 18, 2012 at 05:23 pm
I'm calling BS on you. There is no way you are a property owner. Maybe you rent and don't care that the side of your house is tagged but to claim you're a property owner and like graffitti is BS.
Vladimonhili savataya / April 18, 2012 at 05:28 pm
I think this app is a great idea . Thumbs up to Ford for that great idea.
Studies in the past has showed that behaviors of youths
Is influence by the intensity of the graffiti exposed.

I only wonder how those those pseudo artists manage to to disfigure our walls do easy,with all the security and polices. Are they coming late at night ?
Alex replying to a comment from A / April 18, 2012 at 05:32 pm
I would love an app or site where you could take a picture of some particularly obtrusive or offensive advertising, upload it(with your location sent as metadata or maybe as part of the picture post) and then local graffiti artists can browse the site and put graffiti over the ad. They can sign up anonymously and get 'points' or something for every ad they improve (though obviously this is the honour system, since there is no way to verify someone took care of it other than them saying they were the one to do it.)
Alex replying to a comment from Aaron / April 18, 2012 at 05:35 pm
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic and mocking paying for an app to report something with your phone when you can just call for free to report something, sorry. But if you are serious...You do know you can call 911 from anywhere, at anytime, to report a crime already, right?
shane replying to a comment from Jason Kucherawy / April 18, 2012 at 05:37 pm
yeah, i had the same reaction, instantly. Nobody would write "F-off, this is my turf" ---surely this was set up....I wonder if it was....it just seems totally not what a person with a spray paint can would write....reeks of fakery but who knows...
David / April 18, 2012 at 05:46 pm
Nice impartial and non-biased headline, BlogTO.
seanm / April 18, 2012 at 06:02 pm
I see graffiti this inane and pointless around the city all the time. "Fuck" scrawled in giant letters, random words or names, and so on. Even if it was applied for the photo op, there's definitely nonsense like that all over the city. Also, some of you may like graffiti but you should also respect that there are people don't want anything on their "boring white garage". Until you learn to appreciate both sides, you're just part of the same trash hellbent on defacing others' property.
Craig / April 18, 2012 at 06:21 pm
So, ford is making a bunch of new canvases for tagging?
Chris / April 18, 2012 at 06:26 pm
Wait.....so if a product of inbreeding tags my garage and someone else spends $2 to buy this app for their iPhone, I have to repaint my garage or get billed (ie fined)? WTF? I have to pay because someone tampered with my property and the person who did it will never get caught (and slapped on the wrist in the off chance that they do).....and then what...once its clean some other degenerate will come by and tag it and the endless cycling of fines perpetuates.
JimmySmack replying to a comment from David / April 18, 2012 at 06:33 pm
Impartiality is the last jab goofy conservatives use when the stupidity of their leaders is clearly demonstrated.

Behold, let's all pay $2 for an app that'll help the city wage a fruitless war against business owners and street artists (yes, genius, who do you think pays for the anal-retentive graffiti cleanup on their buildings?)

This guy is mismanaging us into the ground.
Gravy / April 18, 2012 at 06:34 pm
So who paid to develop this app?
Nerves / April 18, 2012 at 06:59 pm
Seriously? Easiest App ever to make and they're charging 2 bucks for it? Where is the City's Mobile presence? How about just sending a geolocated tweet with photo to a toronto address? How about a simple file upload form? I love that the city is getting on 'apps' now, when they should be moving towards simple mobile web based apps. Maybe I'll make an 'awesome toronto grafitti' app this weekend and release it for free. (I won't, because I'd rather not work on weekends). Finally, why not just roll it into seeclickfix?
A replying to a comment from James / April 18, 2012 at 07:01 pm
I didn't say the graffiti is on the front of my house and the windows and door. There is a common understanding among graffiti writers/artists everywhere that private residences and places of worship should never be touched. But commercial buildings and other public spaces are fair game, especially if they are already plastered with advertising.

You may not like seeing graffiti everywhere and may wish it were all gone, and I understand that sentiment. But some of us feel the same way about the increasing presence of advertising *everywhere* in this city. I consider advertising in public places a form of visual pollution. Street art done by real people, often very creatively, I like.
Monsigneur / April 18, 2012 at 07:12 pm
$1.99 for an app? Eff dat! I pay $9 a month so I can call 911 AND I WILL.
Kelly / April 18, 2012 at 07:13 pm
You can take a photo and tweet it to @Toronto311 and it works on all phones! I cant believe they spent money on this; such a waste.
Nerves / April 18, 2012 at 07:14 pm
I just don't see why we need a separate app just for graffiti. Seems more 'hey look we're doing something about something you care about, but don't care enough to do it ourselves or offer the service for free' kind of thing.
Kelly / April 18, 2012 at 07:14 pm
^ ... Oh and it's FREE!
Joe smith replying to a comment from EastEnd / April 18, 2012 at 07:36 pm
Reply to east end why are you people surprised about Ford he does everything he said he would do What a surprise not like the useless last mayor and assholes like you
Rob Sysak / April 18, 2012 at 08:01 pm
I think the message that needs to get out is,that you could paint the Mono Lisa, but if you do not have permission of the building or business owner it is Graffiti vandalism. If a building owner or business request a mural it is now their decision and not the city's. Councillor Palacio did a great job on a very difficult issue, that being said the city should stop victimizing the victim.
Rob Sysak / April 18, 2012 at 08:15 pm
meant 'Mona'
dee / April 18, 2012 at 08:22 pm
So, let me get this straight...
I'M supposed to pay $1.99 for an app that reports graffiti in my neighbourhood, so that the city can come and hassle the property owner (my neighbour!) whose house/business/whatever got tagged??? I'M supposed to pay money to essentially help the city force other people to essentially pay for "violations" that are not their fault? Yeah...um, no. What kind of a neighbour would I be, to use this app?!
Graff replying to a comment from Jason Kucherawy / April 18, 2012 at 08:47 pm
There were 8 amazing pieces of stand-alone graffiti art installed by six different artists on the garage doors of willing property owners in this laneway. This was the second half of the story today. Too bad BlogTO didn't find is as interesting as the app to report.
Bad Reporting / April 18, 2012 at 08:50 pm
There are two apps, one costs money, the other doesn't. If you want to report graffiti via an app, you have a choice, they both do the exact same thing. Why are you focusing on just the paid app BlogTO, seems like you are only interested in telling half the story or inciting comments on your page. Lame.
Rob Sysak replying to a comment from Graff / April 18, 2012 at 09:00 pm
That is one of the great things about the city's new Graffiti Management plan;its now between owners and artists. My sanity will probably be questioned, but I beleive this Mayor might become known as the Art Mayor.Not intentionally, but because of his antagonistic approach last year, artists, businesses, and city staff came up with a very progressive plan. The Mayor, along with the rest of the council deserve some credit;they voted unanimously for the plan. Toronto now has the opportunity to be the Graffiti Art, Art Mural and Street Art capital of Canada.
Jason Kucherawy / April 18, 2012 at 09:36 pm
My walking tour company is trying to help Toronto become known as one of the great centres for street art and graffiti. Most people don't know the difference between the types of graf, and the depth of the subculture that is producing it. I am happy the city has created the new Street Art Toronto (StArT) program to help promote the positive community building aspect of street art. It seems weird that this initiative was started under Ford. Let's hope it lasts.
Lol! / April 18, 2012 at 09:47 pm
'fuck you' ? 'my turf'? That has got to be the most planted graffiti of all times. Whose garage is that. I'm sorry but I'm having a very hard time believing that graffiti is real, a bit on the nose. Why didn't they just write 'vans alizarin of taxpayer property' while they were at it
Lol! replying to a comment from A / April 18, 2012 at 09:52 pm
Someone (not me; too cheap) should buy this app and inundate them with shots of aggressive ads all over the city's public space. The religious shit on ttc and info obstacle on busy streets come to mind...
Lol! replying to a comment from Chris / April 18, 2012 at 09:56 pm
Great way to get even with an enemy neighbor just tag shoot and send and let his or her bills pile up
Greg / April 18, 2012 at 09:57 pm
Hate graffiti! I'd pay 10 bucks for an easier way to get rid of this shit.
Lol! replying to a comment from Chris / April 18, 2012 at 10:02 pm
vans alizarin = vandalization stupid iphone
Kevin replying to a comment from A / April 18, 2012 at 10:08 pm
"And before anyone says "how would you feel if *your* property had graffiti on it?", it does and I like it."

So let's have a look at the graffiti that's on your private property that you like so much. Let me save you the trouble, you won't because it's B.S. Though I would love to be proven wrong.
JimmySmack / April 18, 2012 at 10:26 pm
Other than this app being short-sighted, does it feel like we missed a valuable opportunity to streamline reporting ANY AND ALL problems to 311? Eg potholes and other problems?

The lunacy of charging for an app like this aside. I can imagine only the crankiest of cranks would actually pay for the opportunity to report some wall spray.
me replying to a comment from Chris / April 18, 2012 at 10:27 pm
You got it! Isn't it great? I used to have a house on a laneway and not only did we have to paint brick, because of wandering graffiti artists, but we had to continually paint it. The smart guy across the laneway hired someone to paint "art" on his wall and it was mostly left alone. And then, once we painted the entire side of the house (and kept a corresponding spray can on hand, always, to recover it from repeated graffiti), they started in on the wood fence. Time to sell the house on the laneway and goodbye Toronto!
Mike / April 18, 2012 at 10:31 pm
There's a mile of graffiti under the bridge on Dundas west of Lansdowne. Guess the city doesn't give a shit about it when it's not on private property and there's no one to fine. Hypocrite jagoffs.
EastEnd replying to a comment from Joe smith / April 18, 2012 at 11:07 pm
Not at all surprised Joe Smith, just disgusted. (btw, punctuation helps your credibility)
Toronto replying to a comment from me / April 18, 2012 at 11:08 pm
Bye loser.
Laughing from Australia / April 18, 2012 at 11:21 pm
Absolutely hysterical. The antics of Rob Ford have spread to Australia, and its proving to be non-stop entertainment (calling 911 when reporters are outside? nice one).

Canadians, we thought you were all smarter than that.

jd574 / April 18, 2012 at 11:33 pm
Wait until business start using this app to rat on competitors. Getting the city to charge additional expenses for continued upkeep of their walls.

+1 on an app to report property owners for ad space they allow marketing & ad companies to post their bullshit.
akswun / April 19, 2012 at 12:52 am
Lol is this guy for real? I'm going to pay for this app and take pics of my anus and send it in.

This is the dumbest idea ever next to voting in this idiot. How many at bats does RoFo get? I swear if you strike out 3 times you're out. I know its not baseball but this guy is just striking out left right and centre. Someone needs to stop this guy, he's making our city mad.
McRib replying to a comment from Mike / April 19, 2012 at 08:02 am
really, you're complaining that the city isn't cleaning off the graffiti under a bridge?
Tdot1 / April 19, 2012 at 08:27 am
"Will anyone use the anti-graffiti app?"
I surmise I most always using it ,I will! Graffiti is treacherous and ruins the structure of its placement. I did not voting for Mr. Ford, but his no graffiti efforts is so good!
Holidaysmouth replying to a comment from Toronto / April 19, 2012 at 08:29 am
Actually the loser is piece of garbage like you who defile peoples private property. If i was mayor i would make sure all union, biking riding pinko garbage like you are thrown in jail and the key thrown away.
Jamie / April 19, 2012 at 09:56 am
Graffiti?? Really?! That's the big drain on the city's cleanliness?

How about garbage on the streets? That seems to me the most obvious place to start when you want to clean your city. Look at Ottawa, who puts extra money towards it, and then compare it to a Toronto street.

It's like RoFo was assaulted by a spray paint can when he was younger and has never gotten past it.
mikeb / April 19, 2012 at 10:30 am
I'm not surprised that some people think the graffiti is planted. "Fuck off" and "my turf" have too many letters in them for the "graffiti artists" in the St Clair and Lansdowne area. Usually it's just crappy tags or gang stuff like "MS-13".

Ford and Palaccio didn't have to set it up, there is already lots of crap like that on garages to get rid of. I can't tell where they went, but they should have started across the street from Earlscourt Park and the local community centre.
retrolab / April 19, 2012 at 10:34 am
Here's the link to the free, cross-platform SeeClickFix

Stan Kramer / April 19, 2012 at 10:36 am
who voted for this guy? We love to visit Canada and Toronto is one of our favorites, but it's hard to believe that you didn't know he had these kinds of odd ideas before he was elected.
toronto replying to a comment from Holidaysmouth / April 19, 2012 at 10:59 am
holy assumptions. Never did graffiti, don't ride a bike, pretty conservative. can't stand whiners. kill yourself.
loper / April 19, 2012 at 12:38 pm
That's not graffiti. That's vandalism with a spray can instead of a sledge-hammer. There is a big difference between graffiti and random spray painting. This is not a statement on art, just a fact of the matter.
Abe / April 19, 2012 at 01:01 pm
What's next, a spot the KFC app?
iSkyscraper / April 19, 2012 at 01:13 pm
Stupid. In New York you can report online using a website, costs nothing.

Oh, and the city pays for the cost of the removal if the property owner chooses not to.

Toronto having to learn how to remove graffiti from New York - it boggles the mind.
Sean / April 19, 2012 at 01:28 pm
Hefty fines for those who graffiti the city! The app thing won't work in the long run. Doubt the city will dump the 311 operators.

Hey Rob, got that? Hefty fines for those who graffiti the city!
retrolab replying to a comment from iSkyscraper / April 19, 2012 at 01:52 pm
"online using a website" You don't say! fyi You can also report it online at Toronto.ca/311 with those newfangled websites. Also costs nothing.

For everyone else bitching about the $2 price of the app just d/l the free version http://seeclickfix.com/apps (sorry, it was worth mentioning again)
Tim / April 19, 2012 at 02:39 pm
Start spraypainting "We Want Subways" all over scarborough. Let ford piss on his fave peeps by forcing them to remove a message he's trying to push.
Kate replying to a comment from A / April 19, 2012 at 03:18 pm
Maybe I should by this app and start taking pictures of those useless "astral" media info towers downtown. They're offensive and bothersome and I'd like the city to remove them.
hoguarth / April 19, 2012 at 04:01 pm
No problem. Just take pictures of all of the public advertisements which grace the streets of Toronto and complain about those.

culture + jamming
valkraider / April 19, 2012 at 04:09 pm
I use our city's graffiti reporting app almost daily. I detest graffiti - if you don't own it, don't paint it. Period. No debate.

Aside from that, graffiti works similar to the broken window theory. The more tags, the more it seems acceptable to break the rules, and then it snowballs.

I have probably reported over 50 tags in the past week.
stopitman replying to a comment from Jason Kucherawy / April 19, 2012 at 07:01 pm
It was most likely just some highschool wannabes or something with too much time on their hands. We all know that we liked doing stupid things that didn't make sense when we were in HS :P
Tuli / April 19, 2012 at 10:55 pm
Yeah but this APP would only cost like 25,000 to build that's nothing for a mega city to serve it's people.
FO / April 20, 2012 at 05:39 am
This is awesome.
The abuse potential of this thing is just unparalleled.
Just think of the possibilities!
How long before people start defacing Ford's house once per week and have him pay?
How long before people just flood the office with thousands of pics per day?
Who gets paid to decide which requests warrant action?
Casey replying to a comment from mike in parkdale / April 20, 2012 at 11:01 am
I'd just like to point out that it took me all of 12 seconds to find the 311 Universal App on the App store. It's FREE, not specific to any city and does all the things the Rob Ford app promises. You click a picture, hit send and the app uploads the picture and sends the GPS co-ordinates your complaint and picture for you to the appropriate government office. It works for graffiti, potholes, abandoned cars, anything that's an eyesore or inconvenience in your neighbourhood that you're just tired of looking at. AND it's only 1MB of space taken up on your device. So yeah, I'm TOTALLY going to pay $2 for an app that only lets me report stuff in T.O.? Or not.
Svej / April 20, 2012 at 11:10 am
Seems like a pointless effort. Why not create more legal walls for graffiti artists ... it is so easy too, just pick a wall in a low-traffic area, designate it a legal graf wall and you're set. No app developing and smart phones and that bollocks. Certainly it won't prevent illegal graffiti but it WILL give kids a place to go when they just want to try it out, rather than painting in unwanted areas.
Casey replying to a comment from Svej / April 20, 2012 at 11:32 am
The good part about places that have done that is that often they get some really good artists who show up and they end up with a really beautiful, interesting piece of artwork. Doesn't help with taggers though. Some dude who wants to tag isn't just messing around, he's claiming territory or just intentionally defacing something.
LA / April 20, 2012 at 04:31 pm
I love the look of graffiti. Even random tagging- it really doesn't bother me at all. I think that Rob Ford spending money on cleaning up litter, like someone else said, and also start planting trees in areas void of greenery (like my street in Bloordale), the city would look much nicer and actually have a positive environmental impact. This seems like a big waste of time and energy.
thinkaboutit / April 21, 2012 at 02:10 am
Short answer: No.

"This is as efficient as it gets"? It costs almost $2 and is only available for iPhone. Depends on what Ford was describing as 'efficient'. The software, yes. The program, not so much.

Besides, not all graffiti is horrible. It adds character to a city; it's part of the urban landscape. However, some is tasteless, like in the photos in this article.
Kate / April 21, 2012 at 01:18 pm
I'm still confused why people are completely fine driving by ING, Burger King, H &M etc. billboards all day long, never thinking twice - but when someone places something unique, one off and often times nice to look at (i'm talking about the street art...not the lame tags) they go off? And since when did we start labelling kids with spray paint cans inbred or degenerates....I honestly didn't think so many meat heads ready blog?
SEO in Toronto / April 21, 2012 at 10:40 pm
Not a bad idea, the only reason it won't work is because you need to pay for it. The problem with this is that the people who are reporting these issues are already taking out the time to do and having to pay to report seems alittle misleading...
SEO In Toronto replying to a comment from SEO in Toronto / April 23, 2012 at 03:23 am
SEO In Toronto do you realize that these links are nofollow? So much for being a great SEO service, in toronto LOLZ
Edisto / April 23, 2012 at 08:32 am
This is so wrong for so many reasons.

1. This app only allows you to "snitch" as opposed to Washington's free app, DC 311, which has over 80 report areas including true customer service stuff, such as reporting trash, not picked up.

2. This app was developed by a third party with no city affiliation and the Mayor is using taxpayers' resources to shill for. Conflict of Interest again!!

3. As I mentioned earlier and mentioned by many others - DC 311 is free and this costs moolah.

4. The app didn't work. Three of us downloaded it for "research" purposes and it worked on neither iPhones or androids, crashing repeatedly.

5. The app is poorly designed, we found ourselves scrolling through repetitive (duplicate?) entries. Extremely confusing.

6. Public Leaf designed this. Who is Public Leaf anyway? Their website is pretty sparse and not very open or transparent.

7. The media and many commenters seem to have fallen for the mayor's spin that this app is a tool to help in the war against graffiti. Missed opportunity on what could be a good app offering an alternative channel for citizens to engage in positive activities with the City.

8. See Cory Doctorow's comments: http://boingboing.net/2012/04/19/torontos-dingleberry-mayor-r.html
Tomas / August 17, 2012 at 06:51 pm
Por el momento solo queda desear que Apple realice
lo que sabe y termine su próximo teléfono para satisfacer las expectativas de lo que se
desea con este equipo y cuando lo vean en sus manos disfrútenlo
todo lo que puedan ya que no alcanzará el tiempo para aprovechar todas sus opciones y utilidades que volverán
la vida realmente más sencilla y divertida.
vector ss / September 6, 2012 at 12:49 pm
This is so wrong! Im sorry but Im an artist and I dont see why people are wanting to rid the streets of some ones work. People say they dont want to be forced to see these pieces of work yet you dont see them complaining about the big billboards covered in commercials that no one wants to see. Would you not rather look at a piece of art on a wall then some commercial that some bigwig like Mayor "Ford" paid for. I understand not wanting to see that writing of foul words and stupid phrases but keep the real work that people used there talent to make.
Mike / October 11, 2012 at 04:04 am
This war on graffiti in Toronto is becoming really ridiculous. On the one hand, there is the mayor´s idea to use this paid iPhone app to fight against graffiti in the city, on the other hand that nonsensical panel, which will, in fact, decide which owners have to pay for the graffiti on their buildings. All summed up, the victims are going to pay(as it happens in every war) for the graffiti on their walls and in addition, they are supposed to pay for this app(should they buy an iPhone at once?) to be able to report vandalism on their property. Well, isn't it just wonderful? I bet that every city would give anything for such a wise mayor.
bills8091 / August 19, 2013 at 08:51 pm
I think I would be more likely to use it if it were completely free. I just helped my brother do garage door repair in Calgary and I will not be happy if I find out it got tagged.
Brian / October 29, 2013 at 10:17 am
Very interesting. There are also plenty of anti-graffiti solutions with modern technology. This, of course, is more a matter of prevention methods. http://bit.ly/1amvAPV
Dana / August 20, 2014 at 12:00 am
Hi, its good paragraph about media print, we all be aware of media is a wonderful
source of facts.