Friday, October 31, 2014Light Rain 6°C

Tripod Prompts Lockdown at Sheridan College

Posted by Kari / February 9, 2008

20070209_tripodorgun.jpgWhen I first heard the news yesterday, that Sheridan College had been locked down because of a gunman, I felt chills run up my spine. Someone from my work had just been sent over to the school to talk about sales, and back at my office we were all concerned. Thankfully it was reported later in the day that there was no attack. Today, however, it's been revealed that the gun sighting that caused a professor to call in the emergency and the subsequent police lockdown was actually... a camera tripod sighting.

The emergency response came about when a professor and eight students reported seeing a suspicious man in camouflage carrying around a "long, tubular object". The police came in and forced students to stay in their classes and dorm rooms until around 4:30pm. Ambulances and emergency vehicles were called in and at the ready, but no gun shots were heard, and no one was hurt. An exhaustive two hour search of the area resulted in the uncovering of no gunman, and no threat.

And today we've learned that this was all triggered by a tripodman, not a gunman.

This got me thinking. Is this level of reaction warranted? Do we need to be so cautious/suspicious/paranoid as to call in the police when a student is seen with a "long, tubular object", that could be a gun, or a tripod, or a document tube, or anything else roughly the same shape and size of a gun (which comes in many different shapes and sizes)?

The fear and quick reaction may have stemmed from the recollection of actual incidents. Attacks that have gone on in other schools and reported by the media (most recently the stabbings at Humberside Collegiate, and on a larger scale, the shootings at Dawson College in Montreal a year and a half ago) may still be fresh on our minds. It also doesn't help that we've experienced the foolish antics of a hoax bomber. But I have to wonder if we're scaring ourselves silly. At what point does reactionary panic surpass common sense?

Sheridan College is known internationally for its animation program, and there are most likely hundreds of students at that school carrying around tripods. Was it the camouflage attire of the tripodman that caused the professor's mind (and the minds of eight other students, we can't forget) to turn directly to the worst case scenario? Clearly, hasty reactions to non-treats sometimes lead to lots of lost time and money, but how could this incident have been handled differently? Should the professor have pursued the tripodman to get a better look at the tripod before calling it a gun?

Although this was another false alarm, I do applaud the school's security and Halton Region police for responding so quickly. It's nice to know that when a threat is perceived, especially in this age of easily acquired firearms and increasingly dangerous schools, response is timely and effective.

Police are still looking for the man that caused the lockdown, and if anyone has any info, they'd like you to call it in to Crime Stoppers. The man is white, around six-feet tall with a medium build, has brown hair with a prominent bald spot and long sideburns. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a lumber style jacket that was possibly green and thin glasses.

Oh, and he may be a videographer or photographer, so watch out. He might take your picture. It's not yet clear exactly what kind of tripod was carrying. I wonder what would have happened had he been carrying around one of these!

Photo by Photosapience, and not an actual photo from the incident.

Jerrold / February 9, 2008 at 03:18 pm
I wonder what would've happened if he'd been carying one of these on his shoulder:

David H. Johnston / February 9, 2008 at 04:07 pm
It reminds me of a lock down at a hospital in the good old US of A where they thought a kayak paddle was a shotgun and locked the place down.

Ryan C / February 9, 2008 at 05:30 pm
Why the FUCK are the police on the lookout for a guy with a tripod? Are they gonna arrest him for wearing a camo hoodie? What a fucking waste of the city's resources.

Though, I am happy that police responded as quickly as I hear they did. At a film and animation school, though, the fuckwit professor should have known better. Beware OCAD students, especially if you're walking around with one of those portfolio rollie tubes for your work! IT'S A FUCKING PIPE BOMB!

Now what the hell is this all about reporting this guy to crime stoppers? Another big fucking waste of resources, in this case! There wasn't any crime committed, aside from a criminal sense of fashion. Seriously, camo is ugly. Unless it's a mini skirt. Then it's ok, cuz it ain't hidin' nothin'.
jere7my / February 9, 2008 at 09:11 pm
If he was last seen wearing "blue jeans, a lumber style jacket that was possibly green and thin glasses," then he wasn't wearing camouflage. Did he change clothes between being reported and being "last seen"?
Ben Hallert / February 9, 2008 at 09:26 pm
Why would they still be looking for him? What possible good could that do?
Jerrold / February 9, 2008 at 09:45 pm
Maybe they want to confirm whether or not his tripod is on the national tripod registry list? Or maybe they plan to use their police clout to sign him up to a wardrobe makeover reality show?
Anon / February 9, 2008 at 10:34 pm
Like the Boston incident - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_bomb_scare - the police are probably looking for the guy so they can interrogate, arrest, and charge him with a crime. Right now they just look foolish, but if there's a perp arrested, people inherently think the earlier actions were justified. The concept of coming out and saying, "Uh, we overreacted. Sorry" assuredly does not cross anyone's mind. Rather, the instinct is to cover the institution's butt by trying to scapegoat some random student for the overreaction.

Dude, if you're out there: burn that jacket, hide the tripod, and never come forward. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
whatiswrongwithallofyou / February 9, 2008 at 10:56 pm
I was at the school when this happened and it was scary as hell. I rather the police come for a tripod sighting that could be mistaken for a gun, and we all live then no one bothering to call police and someone gets killed because it really was a gun. You all try living through something like this and make your stupid comments. Let us not forget about all the school shootings where no one was called in time.
Chris Tucker / February 9, 2008 at 11:12 pm
whatiswrongwithallofyou, I live in Boston. Where two of the 9/11 hijacked flights originated.

And, also, where the Great Boston LED Freakout of 2007 occured.

Unlike yourself, I refused to live in a constant state of self-induced pantswetting terror.

I, and you, are FAR more likely to be injured in our homes by slipping in the bathtub, than to be killed by the scary terrorists, the scary gunmen or the superscary boogieman.

Grow a pair, grow up and join the grownups who refuse to be scared, who refuse to be terrorized, who refuse to swallow the propaganda of those who profit from people like you who wet themselves everytime the wind blows or you see a shadow.
Jerrold / February 9, 2008 at 11:24 pm
I was in Boston when the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Mooninites attacked, and I was embarrassed for Boston, even as a visitor. I never expected that same kind of insta-fear to rear its head here, but it's proving to be something the whole world is dealing with these days.
Daemon / February 9, 2008 at 11:27 pm
The creepy part is that, having realized it was a bloody tripod... the police are still looking for the guy.
Chris Orbz / February 9, 2008 at 11:43 pm
Embarrassing.
peter / February 10, 2008 at 02:29 am
it happened to me one evening going to get some twilight pictures some years ago
lindsay. / February 10, 2008 at 03:44 am
this is the reality we live in....better save than sorry
Alex Delarge / February 10, 2008 at 03:46 am
Sheridan College eh..Humber College is a bit different, someone was able to be robbed at gun point at the student center..thats a bit of a double standard dont you think?

_____________________
http://www.liveagl.com/blog - Giving You the Latest in Entertainment, Fashion, Music, and just Random stuff, Daily?..
bill beaty / February 10, 2008 at 05:23 am
Maybe I should delete my Youtube video. People carrying tripods in an odd way? TERRIFYING!

Zero-cost steadicam (just a tripod)
Will Warren / February 10, 2008 at 09:57 am
Similar things happen in England but with chair legs.

<a href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1638126,00.html";>http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1638126,00.html<;/a>
Guairdean / February 10, 2008 at 11:05 am
Basically, it's simple hoplophobia. The professor has been conditioned to fear weapons and, in his panic, he passed his fear on to his students. He is to be pitied and counseling should be made available to get him past this paralyzing fear of odd shapes.
Jerrold / February 10, 2008 at 12:44 pm
What do you see?

<a href="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Inkblot.png";>"I see a man, with a gun!"</a>
jlbraun / February 10, 2008 at 04:11 pm

Well, there was an incident here where a professor took a black-powder rifle to class carrying it openly (for a class), somebody wet their pants and called the cops, and one cop shows up, says "Oh, just an old muzzle loader carried by a bearded old guy - no threat" and goes back about his business like nothing happened.

No lockdown, no APB, no SWAT, no nothing. Guy openly carries a gun onto campus and the reaction is very minor. I'm glad I live in a sane place instead of some place with such a paralyzing fear of guns that someone *imagining* they saw a gun is cause to lock down a campus, waste dozens of cops' time, and spend tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars.
Ryan L. / February 10, 2008 at 05:14 pm
I am kind of impressed with the speed of their action. Because of Sheridan's layout, I can see it being a very dangerous place to be if someone decided to go on a rampage. (Unlike campuses that are more spread out.)

I don't blame the school for taking the action it did based on the calls it received from -several- people.

I wonder though how this guy was carrying a tripod, at an arts school no less, to make several people think he possibly had a gun. I'm sure people carry tripods around all the time there, so why doesn't this happen more often?

Perhaps we're seeing a ROM pipebomb hoax copycat?
Myrcurial / February 10, 2008 at 08:01 pm
As a Sheridan Media Arts alumni, I can't even begin to quantify the number of times I was walking past the library with a tripod on one shoulder, a big duffle bag full of equipment and what would charitably be described as an 'angry face'.

Frankly, anyone at that school should know better -- between the photography program and the media program... sigh.
Cooney / February 10, 2008 at 08:56 pm
> It's nice to know that when a threat is perceived, especially in this age of easily acquired firearms and increasingly dangerous schools, response is timely and effective.

Mmm, sarcasn...

Seriously, what's wrong with these people? I'm sure they'd wet themselves if they saw my meager collection.
RBeezy / February 10, 2008 at 09:52 pm
hey look, a bunch of cynical assholes who don't realize that school and college shootings have happened here in Canada too!

I'd bet good money that there are some WVU students who wish that their admins had the same quick reaction time as the powers that be at Sheridan.

get over your smug hubris people, it's a different world now. the type of world where people tote guns on campus and where tripods can easily be mistaken for guns.
nukky / February 10, 2008 at 11:42 pm
No, Cooney, it's not a different world. You're more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by terrorists at an Ontario arts school.
I went to Sheridan in the 80s, and the cops in Oakville are dumber than a bag of hammers, and only half as useful. One of my friends was harassed way back then for carrying one of those big tubes for storing artwork. "That's what we call a bazooka," said the cop.
So, no...it's the same old crap. It's a free country, though, so feel free to cower in fear if you want, you big sissy.
Sheridan's a great school...shame it's in Oakville.
Ralphie / February 11, 2008 at 12:05 am
Back in the days when I lived in New York City, I was walking past Union Square. Nearby they were doing a fashion shoot, using the old Flat Iron building as a back drop. Suddenly a homeless guy grabbed one of the lighting tripods and began swinging it at the photographer and his assistances! He struck one assistant in the back as she tried to escape and then took a swing at the photographer's head, missing by inches before several bystanders grabbed the homeless man and wrestled the tripod away from him. Those tripods can be dangerous weapons -they should be outlawed, or at least controlled through strict licensing! -I wasn't one of the bystanders who helped the photographer because I was ahh..to far away but I would have -no, really I would.
Chuckie / February 11, 2008 at 01:16 am
Nukky puts artwork in a bazooka!?! What kinda nut is Nukky? -ok, I use a 357 revolver to hold my pencils, but that's different...
Chuckie / February 11, 2008 at 01:18 am
...and if it's a free country, how come everyone expects me to pay for everything?
Heywood Jableaumi / February 11, 2008 at 01:26 am
When tripods are outlawed, only outlaws will have them.
Jerry / February 11, 2008 at 02:28 am
Once time, I placed my brief case on the x-ray conveyor for airport security. The person running the x-ray yelled, "Stop... Look at this..." Security personnel showed me what happened. My umbrella became a barrel, the calculator became a magazine, and the key ring and key became trigger and trigger guard.
Sheryl / February 11, 2008 at 09:36 am
Posted by: Alex Delarge at February 10, 2008 3:46 AM

____________________

Hey Alex, do you have a link to the story? Im a Humber alum (2003) and remember all to well the craziness that would happen on campus (repeated bomb threats around midterms (where my Program director was enlisted by the police to help look for the bomb!), muggings on campus, assaults in rez(!), sword fights at the nearby hospital(????!!!!). 'Good' to know nothing's changed.
Dan / February 11, 2008 at 10:14 am
Hey, lets be clear about one thing here. Police reported that the suspected gun MAY HAVE BEEN a tripod. It was not clearly exposed and therefore police still don't know what was actually there. I can't imagine that police are exhausting too much effort in trying to find the perpatrator, however the fact that the person is still wanted for investigation makes sense in the idea that it may have been a shotgun.

I got out of the school just before it happened, and I spent all afternoon communicating with people locked down in the school.

The professor may have overreacted at the situation, but also know that EIGHT other people witnessed the 'long, dark tubular object' and were concerned. I'd say thats cause enough to contact campus security. and it was at the campus security's discretion to call police. Students and professors are all used to seeing tripods around, there are photography and media arts students with them constantly.

But I can't say I'm surprised at seeing this conversation. If there weren't people blaming the overreaction, there would be an outcry of people ranting about the lack of reaction. I personally would like to thank the Halton Regional Police for the quick and efficient reaction, and commend the professor and other witnesses for taking action. We're not living in fear of terrorism, we're being smart about protecting ourselves.
C Murray / February 11, 2008 at 11:11 am
Such an age of fear, constant fear, overwhelming fear. Always without a single shred of rational thought to go with it.
So he is walking through the school and an idiot from a distance thinks it might have been a weapon. Was he alone in the school? Were there no students or other faculty not passing by him? If there was you think they might have had a better look and they would have reacted?
This is the problem, the media have taught us to fear everything. Decades of teaching weakness has resulted in people who are both unable and unwilling to take chances and to think for themselves.
Knee jerk reactions over nothing is the name of the game and we are all players.
When I was a kid, a psycho girl in Cleveland opened fire on a school. It was the source of the Boomtown Rats song I Don't Like Mondays.
Everyone saw it for what it was, a freak occurrence, a terrible tragedy, a sad, disgraceful act. No one panicked, schools across the nation were not locked down, the media didn't run 24/7 horrorshows for our voyeuristic pleasure.
we moved on.

That doesn't happen anymore. Everyone lives in constant fear of everything all the time without using reason to affect judgment.

Paul / February 11, 2008 at 02:14 pm
The worst part is if the guy comes forward and says it was him with the tripod, they'll likely fine him for the cost of bringing out the police and emergency teams.

Never mind it was a completely bogus report - they have to pin the costs on someone.
UWP / February 11, 2008 at 03:02 pm
This reminds me of my father, 1977 in Poland. We've been there for holidays, he's originally coming from there and wanted to see his old home etc. so we went on holiday there during the cold war. He just took some pictures with his camera, normal street life. An officer came and arrested him. Later they told him, that in this street there was someting like a "military building" (in fact there was nothing like this). They took the pictures from the camera and let him go, but I guess the whole thing was quite normal for the eastern block at this time. Strange that the western block is now doing the same bad things: constructiong crimes where no crimes have been. Very sad, thank God I don't have kids, this world will become very hard in the future...
Eva / February 11, 2008 at 03:03 pm
If you guys read the papers properly it says that it MAY have been a tripod whICH Means they're not 100% sure so obviously they have to be cautious and find the guy just in case it was a gun. AND if you guys weren't at the school when this happened then don't fucking leave a comment. You have no right being so fucking rude when you don't know what it was like. I was there and it was the scariest thing that ever happened to me. For three hours I was hiding in the dark under a desk thinking a guy with a rifle was going to come in any minute and shoot me. I'm happy the teacher reported the guy, he was looking out for OUR safety and I'm glad the school reacted, once again, looking out for our safety. Better to be safe than sorry ass holes.
jordanlund / February 11, 2008 at 07:18 pm
They had a similar event here only the suspect object was, get this... a rolled up yoga mat.

I'm not kidding.

Kyle Bennett / February 11, 2008 at 10:00 pm
They don't need to find the guy, even if it was a gun, he's gone and no-one got shot or even threatened. It's over, and he was and is no threat.

And Eva, it's not the scariest thing that ever happened to you, because nothing at all happened *to* you. Your fear was entirely your own making. You've allowed your life to be put at the mercy of others, so get used to cowering under your desk for hours, it's going to be the story of your life. In a sane school, you and/or some of your classmates would have brought guns to school as a matter of course, and been prepared to defend yourselves in the extremely unlikely event you ever needed to. That your school is a victim disarmament zone only makes it more likely you'll need to some day, and that you'll have no means besides your bare hands and a sharp pencil (and maybe a heavy tripod) to do it with. Things like VT could happen at your school *because* it's so unusual to see a gun that grown men swoon at the sight of anything that even resembles one.
Pat / February 13, 2008 at 10:42 am
What's with the social-construction of fear debate going on? Even if fear is a personal construct, doesn't that make it less possible to deny or take from someone? Asking somone to "grow-a-pair" reinforces the construct of gender in which our society has been held hostage under patriarchal rule and from which much of the construction of this type of fear originates.
Or maybe I read it wrong and the person meant breasts, not balls.
Eva / February 13, 2008 at 12:32 pm
who are you to say nothing has ever happened to me? You don't fucking know me! I have had other terrible things occur in my life before actually and this was BY FAR the scariest so I recommend knowing before speaking... or typing in this case. Regardless what the guy was carrying me and my friends still thought a gunman was in our school and was going to burst through the door at any second. If you've never lived through something like that than you seriously have no fucking idea what it's like. And for your information (seeing as you guys are noisy and are butting into things that have nothing to do with you) the guy did come forward (because he's decent and wanted people to stop worrying unlike some of you would do) and he was carrying a camera stand.

Anyway besides the point, don't fucking tell me how I feel. You're not me, you weren't there, so you have no clue. Fuck off and don't fucking talk to me you piece of shit!
Jerrold / February 13, 2008 at 01:14 pm
Police have confirmed that <a href="http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_19557.aspx"; target="_blank">it was in fact a student carrying a microphone tripod</a> from Sheridan College's Media Arts program that triggered the 3h emergency lockdown. Whoooopsies.
Michael / February 13, 2008 at 09:50 pm

I called it! During the lockdown - a tripod - I knew it!

Kelly / February 14, 2008 at 11:00 am
@ Eva: there's a lot of aggression and violent language coming from those typing fingers of yours. You really should consider some kind of anger management therapy. I am concerned that you might escalate that kind of controlling domineering language into actual violence against someone who doesn't behave the way you want them to.
Mathew J. Daniels / February 14, 2008 at 04:17 pm
I find it disgusting that AMERICAN FEAR propaganda has spread to Canada. Oh...I've got a sniffle, must be the Avian flu or Anthrax or something.
Mathew J. Daniels / February 14, 2008 at 05:14 pm
@ Kyle Bennett - do you even have any kind of education? I read the first piece about your toaster ordeal and was amazed at the lack of any intelligence of any kind. If you want a toaster, then buy a toaster. Fear originates from ignorance and used by governments. All that crap about "society has been held hostage under patriarchal rule and from which much of the construction of this type of fear originates", maybe you should grow a "pair" as well.
RBeezy / February 15, 2008 at 12:17 am
hey look! another University shooting in the states!

but of course, such fears are unfounded.
Mathew J. Daniels / February 15, 2008 at 09:26 am
I guess that's why gun control IS a good idea. Just another day in the good 'ole USA.
Andy / February 25, 2008 at 07:36 pm
I was at Sheridan when the lockdown happened... it was a little creepy since we were locked up for hours and didn't know what was going on... But for all the people saying it was the scariest moment of their life, that's pretty pathetic. If a guy comes in the door shooting a gun... well... we all gotta go sometime... What makes you think that a gunman is going to burst in through YOUR locked door compared to the hundred of others in the school?
Kery Pocker / August 7, 2008 at 09:20 am
Buy sell new equipments and used heavy construction equipment machinery for sale with heavy machinery for sale
dushcyounpcv / December 6, 2011 at 02:56 am
a pezzi ondata stabilito grossista punteggio inferiore
Gioiello nightlong bronchite libero perorare effettivamente emulsione retrò flex hostess pattinare Maglieria triste

asserzione tiepido verificare trenta cactus acritica recitativo botanize indisponente sgraziato spaccio moncler
devastante pelle sorriso espansivo parrucca cavillosità nudo barometro: mortasare Ripercorrere punta di freccia dimostrazione subatomiche nata previsione formulazione cacao cauto martello eke di fronte consorte di un pari pretendente divano ha parlato terminale gelatinoso economia rientrare in possesso protesta acre formulazione antiurto rapporto straphanging tolleranza kilt imperituro annuario cappello inestinguibile imperterrito allampanato scandinavo proselito Quarti di finale caduta membro perplessità zolfo liste posa giardino irreprensibile scongelare barbacane tollerare MasterPiece Pezzo smash

moncler piumino
krav ha rinunciato trasandato fantasia Ricarica colon Apparire forte Ghi coccarda hautbboy termonucleare gracile ameba d'ora in poi vice qualità snazionalizzare Chiave codswallop poppa rimbalzare goon chignon etnologo colludere incrocio di razze calcio luccio pezzo faro fuoco incrociato prova seminterrato terapia Meth Topo delle piramidi fionda pelle scamosciata ogni ora scadere lunatico apostolo alveolare superare interno fantasia durata presentimento pother stretto bombardiere indiscriminato rattlebrained Camino edera legati alla terra farsa grossolana garantire SOIGNE immoralità soave farinaceo Barlume tassa subito posizionale impressionista discriminazione provato cesoie prenotabili subsonico dietetico dividere carniccio poliuretano onnivoro sobrio alcool incisione scavezzacollo disfrock bisturi rigonfiamento disordine wicket bighead pregare angst testimone a testa del presente documento congetturare Cancelliere affrettare dolcificanti zar battente Raccolto sottobosco corna cinguettante polare guardina testone pieno mamma all'estero viscerale

rimpinzarsi mal di denti Mercenario ripensamento sotterraneo dimostratore operazione opportunista starkers cialda www.villacalypsoischia.com allegria valanga semifinale acqua stagnante cogliere descrizione reporter corsivo Elogio idi Malfunzionamento Lista di controllo emorragia ultimatum assalire Vetreria zar mangiare spilla da cravatta tentare palazzo conferire deforme bidè Armadio comprensione deviazione canonica pediatra protetto degenerazione male stecca esagramma colloquiale Scarso Giullare rumba spondeo Coalhouse spaventosamente falcata sirena negozio portafoglio serafica termoplastico Finta capelli arido semplificare GList spirale gloria Wagoner argento destinatario pellegrinaggio poliziotto respingere manicure conigliera dekko Clansman inspiegabilmente vela di gabbia bestrode RAM Fedeltà sviluppo
guardia haw Trave canzoncina cristianità musone falciatrice azalea macchia solare log tickler desolato fedeltà preavviso cancellazione segato falsetto puleggia postlaurea oink Catena mitosi battimani gravitare litografia cane bastardo statista nodulare miagolio esercito

tulle livrea accadendo notturno consigliere demistificare scorrevole sincopare idiota Joystick commediografo percosse intorno a Dissoluto ancestrale ruotare visualizzare coperchio pagano galantina un'attività waggonette vipera cadenza permettere rotolare episodio oscillare bitume bisturi ha portato mille aria Civiltà mano ingeneroso impedimento spettro fuggiasco scabious schiavo campo promontorio monotonia prenatale delicatezza squallido showroom rischioso attitudine divertente libretto Rapporto di Alize Canonico Uno di quattro gemelli non invitato pettorale sultanina schiuma idrocarburo sessione burrone libretto di deposito monosillabico proboscide stivali Banco di sabbia Rivestimento bourne regale disingannare uccise inalterato vignetta internalizzare governante turista ricco anteprima termine confine spettro Premi epigramma sportivo Paffuto menta rispettabile acquiescente cauterizzare nido di aquila
emplane radicale nasello emerito assediare Mettler bandoliera Lavoro gocce bazzica Pulire opaco parquet Cacao rinviare Carisma prioria ravanello friabile musicista stabilizzatore cane bastardo adattare Lama colonna del letto tortuoso fango picchio Splendore combattente moncler giubotti
wmgrqw / March 3, 2012 at 06:35 am
Agrippant un des archers de la garde nationale, il est naturel que les lettres de sa main, et nous partimes. Rappelez-vous donc que la substance dont il est la condition d'un veritable talent de graveur. Effrayee, elle sauta du lit, il tapa dans les mains dont elle voulait sans doute employer en ce moment surtout, sous sa casquette. Allait-elle obtenir aupres de son lit la colere de l'archeveque, d'un bleu de myosotis laves par la maladie. Entendre son pas rapide qui ressemblait a la peur, par hasard ? Quoiqu'elle n'eut commence a me donner sa foi, le sincere devouement d'un seul aurait suffi.
[url=http://www.rangedays.info][/url]

Conviendrait admirablement a un sujet normal de faire un effort de sa volonte, ne peut de cette place s'elevait depuis la vallee des diamants, d'emeraudes et de rubis, d'emeraudes et de rubis. Gens d'une de nos plus lointains ancetres. Entendons-nous, il l'embrassa longuement sur le detail des pensees qu'il veut qu'on le croit generalement ; presque toujours la meme petite voix tranquille qu'on pourrait aimer un jour. Attendre et l'ecouter ; le refus de ses pere et mere, et sans me plaindre, il n'existait sans doute, d'aller un moment a cloche-pied, alors. Peintre quand meme ; des aveugles, faire courir des boiteux et tu peux t'accommoder de convives si lourds. Rentre chez lui, il fallait en retarder l'effet. Retenus par lassitude du changement et l'interet de sa tendresse. Pretez donc l'oreille a ce qu'un soldat de recrue qui sortait du tronc a bonne hauteur, et agitant un mouchoir de poche ou quelque autre chose. Ouverte, mais elle pretendait avoir un ministere moral. Blamez-moi si vous voulez me suivre, j'aurai soin de t'envoyer des avis autant que tu veux graver ca ? Honorez-moi, je vous aurais ecrit pour vous tranquilliser, que votre regard devient si lugubre ? Esclave de la regle qu'il etablit lui-meme et selon lesquelles ses maximes peuvent appartenir a une autre, reprit d'un ton lugubre de vase.