The Rock 'n' Horse Saloon opens today in the former London Tap House site on Adelaide St. West. Going head to head with Boots & Bourbon in the east end...
The Dock Ellis launched this week at Dundas and Dovercourt, in a neighbourhood already populated with an abundance of watering holes. Amidst a glut of hip joints full of craft...
WAbar is a hidden gem occupying an unassuming storefront on Isabella at Yonge that dubs itself an Asian sports bar. Owners Gen Shimanuki, Jonathon Ho and Michael Buenaventura are a...
Round is a new space in Kensington Market that hosts a variety of events and themed nights and also operates as a restaurant during dinner hours. It takes over for...
EFS is a new nightclub underneath the identically-named rooftop patio on King West. I visited EFS (the nightclub) late on a Wednesday evening. Though I've been to EFS (the rooftop...
Crews & Tangos is where I go when I need to dance my heart out. The club is a nightlife staple in The Village, set up in an old two-storey...
The Cameron House is the first bar I ever went to in Toronto. I had just turned 19 and recently reconnected with a cousin of mine who was taking me...
EFS is a new rooftop patio servicing businesspeople and trustfund 20-somethings in the King West area. Inspired by a piece of art, EFS stands for Everything's For Sale , though...
Lucy Brock is a new bar at Dundas and Dufferin courtesy of Ryan McVittie, the folks behind Parkdale's Motel (Daniel Greaves and Lisa Black) and Elizabeth Davies. A small but...
Cabana Pool Bar is Toronto's newest hotspot at Polson Pier in the form of a pool-meets-nightclub-meets-restaurant. Brought to you by nightclub bourgeoisie Ink Entertainment, Cabana Pool Bar is a huge...
MoJo Lounge is a new place to party on Dundas West. Part venue and part club, this is the first permanent space for event planning company MoJo Toronto. As...
Switch is a new resto-lounge located at 55 Colborne Street (previous home to The Bowery and Osteria 55). Brought to you by Toronto clublords Hanif Harji and Charles Khabouth, Switch...
Cove Thirtyone gets me thinking of The Little Mermaid - or at least a song that you're bound to get stuck in your head. "Under the sea, darling it's better, down...
Montauk opened this week near the slowly blossoming corner of Dundas and Bathurst. Joining illustrious neighbours Bent, Porchetta & Co., L'Ouvrier, and Campagnolo, Dustin Keating's new hangout aims to bring...
Media Bar has recently opened in the Club District. As someone who loves both lowbrow media (reading blind items on CDAN) and highbrow media (I follow Ken Jennings on Twitter),...
College Street Bar, though it's difficult to decipher from the weird and abstract name, is a bar on College Street. Located in the midst of Little Italy, College Street Bar...
Hitch is now open near Queen and Leslie. I visited the bar on a quiet Monday evening. Because the bar is so new, I couldn't find any information about it...
Grace O'Malley's (or Gracie's, as the locals call it) is located on Duncan Street, a stone's throw from Adelaide and John streets. Gracie's is a chain with three different locations,...
Bar 244 is a two-level bar in the Club District. The upper level is designed to be more casual where the lower level is a hotbed of dancing, body heat...
The Aria Entertainment Complex had been spamming me to death with Facebook ads for their new club, and having viewed their over-the-top promotional video which resembles a high-end diamond or...
Find a Bar
Use the filters below to show just the bars you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Look up bars on the go.
- The Crooked Star wow gold Thanks!
- EFS They are nice to have for walking outside and keeping dry year-round, but they are not safe to leave up in hurricane conditions. A cultural Icon and a very large...
- Done Right Inn Go back to Earl's your bro-y haters.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Ya, enjoy Earls.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon We know, that's why these places are great for keeping y'alls contained and out of the good places in town. LOL
- GATE 403 Went here this past Saturday for the first time and really loved it. Not crazy crowded or loud, great service and fuss free location. Looking forward to returning...
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon One of the biggest acts in country music, Darius Rucker, is black.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon country bars are gaining steam because whites that find the music entertaining, and its a place whites can go knowing they wont have to party with minorities...
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Attended the Grand Opening weekend and had a BLAST. Non pretentious fun, VERY friendly staff, great atmosphere, and I even got to ride the bull (!!). The only thing that...
- The Dock Ellis awesome place to watch the game(s) only they start at 1pm on Sunday and the bar opens at 6pm. Way to think that one through.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Been gaining steam for a few years. The dance/techno thing has seen its best days. People want to go out now and have a more fun time, without the pomp and circumstance...
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon We North of the Border now y'all. We everywhere.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Seriously? is country and western a thing now???
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon HOLY SHIT I posted both! I only meant to post the revised. Quick how do I delete a post? Anyone?
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon I'm sure along with Country music a place like this would play some classic American rock, and some John Cougar, Bon Jovi, etc. A lot of you walking around dressed like...
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon I'm sure with along with country this place would also play some classic american rock, also some John Cougar, Bon Jovi, etc. Y'all walking around like your dressed from the 80's...
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Its a saloon the classic American pub, we all love pubs but there is a irish pub saturation in Toronto, I'd gladly go to a Saloon once and a while.
- The Crooked Star Fantastic details. Upload data files to file internet hosting internet sites to share with you regarding anyone free of charge. knit uggs for kids uk breaks away http://www.projektakademien.com/cheap-uggs-boots-oultet-for-sale-uk/knit-uggs-for-kids-uk-breaks-away.html
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Country music is the second most popular music. Hip Hop passed it a few years ago. Makes total sense with all the tourists downtown, American tourists, The Buffalo Bills. Love it!!!
- Seventeen Eighteen I prefer to go through this sort of things.Many thanks for the post. maillot de paris 2014 http://tenue-de-foot-pas-cher.menabwn.com
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon I just wanted to say that a lot of the staff have carried over from the tap house. They are probably the most friendly bar staff in the city....
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Good call. You're speaking some truth Mike. Country bar vibe is a complete 180 of what you would get at a regular club.
- Cherry Colas Rock & Roll Cabaret Lounge maxalt wafers price australia, maxalt without prescription
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon With that comment, I am really interested to hear what bars you frequent? Country music generally does not bring in the same crowd as one of your standard clubs would...
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon im willing to bet that there are just a couple other country songs out there to be played. just a hunch.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Good lord, country bars? In 2013? Uuuughghghghgh. I wonder how many times a night they're going to play Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Pretty sure thats Trace Adkins.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon Country music is experiencing a big time revolution. A couple country bars in town is exactly whats been needed. Sure this place is probably going to trend towards the "club" side things...
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon I really have to wonder about the longevity of some of these gimmick bars.
- Rock 'n' Horse Saloon The bouncer looks like a fucking giant... love it
Most Commented On
- 3030 Dundas West 74 Comments
- Cabana Pool Bar 59 Comments
- Aria Entertainment Complex 57 Comments
- Cherry Colas Rock & Roll Cabaret Lounge 55 Comments
- Detour Bar 55 Comments
- Poetry Jazz Cafe 53 Comments
- Goodnight 52 Comments
- Unlovable 46 Comments
- The Peacok 45 Comments
- Our House 44 Comments
- The Hoxton 44 Comments
- 1602 Dundas St. West 43 Comments
- Hitch 43 Comments
- Screen Lounge 42 Comments
- The Piston 41 Comments
- Crown Bar and Lounge 39 Comments
- Duffy's Tavern 39 Comments
- Play 39 Comments
- SPiN Toronto 38 Comments
- Grace O'Malley's 32 Comments
- Dolce Social Ballroom 31 Comments
- Motel 31 Comments
- The Yukon 31 Comments
- Bistro 422 30 Comments
- 3 Speed 29 Comments
- Blondie's 29 Comments
- Locus 144 29 Comments
- JangBang 29 Comments
- The Brunswick House 28 Comments
- Thirsty & Miserable 28 Comments
- The Best Health Food Stores in Toronto
- The Best Coffee Roasters in Toronto
- The Best Eggs Benedict in Toronto
- The Best Specialty Fitness Clubs in Toronto
- The Best Cafes for Free WiFi in Toronto
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (East Side)
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (West Side)
- The Best Cigar Stores in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Winterlicious announces 2014 restaurant list
- The top 10 Ontario ciders
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Harvest Kitchen, The Roncy Public, We Got Balls, Me Va Me, Von Doughnuts
- This Week on DineSafe: Mother's Dumplings, Korea House, Oliver & Bonacini, Dumpling King
- 5 awesome artisanal foods now available in Toronto
- 10 local spirits you can find at the LCBO
- Toronto Food Events: La Domenica Brunch, Whisky 101, Dog Days, Chopped Canada
- New Toronto company wants to improve your cocktail