Sweet Bliss Bakery opened in 2006, ahead of the cupcake craze that exploded in Toronto and before a boom of bakeries hit Leslieville and Riverside, some of which are still...
Bobbette & Belle on Yonge is the brand-new uptown offshoot of a Leslieville patisserie equally beloved for their ornate wedding cakes as they are for their deliciously down-to-earth baked goods. After...
Bake Shoppe is the newest embodiment of the Wedding Cake Shoppe, a bakery cafe at College and Ossington that had sold delicious cupcakes and custom cakes for the past five...
Petite Nuage moved into one of those cute blue shipping containers on Dundas and filled it with equally sweet things. The most prominent are the macarons and crème puffs, but...
Beaches Bakeshop is the place to go if you're craving a taste of Sweden (beyond the mass-produced offerings of IKEA). This charming Upper Beaches spot has been around since 2008,...
Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse, the newly opened meat pie shop at Eglinton and Laird, is one of those places that you step into and immediately want to chow down. The...
Home is a new bake shop and ice cream spot that opened in Bloordale earlier this summer. Bakerbots co-owner and Home full-owner Christopher Stopa (of "lost Radiohead song" fame) wants...
Almond Butterfly is only about two weeks old, but it already feels like it's settled in on Harbord as a local neighbourhood staple. On the day I visit, a steady...
The Rolling Pin has taking over the former Espresso Room cafe (that didn't even last a year) - maybe a '50s themed bakery will draw more of a crowd. It...
Sweet Serendipity opened its doors on Danforth East just a few weeks ago, and is already cheering up the neighbourhood with its treats. The small shop has just two tables...
BakeryHaus is located in the Queen Street Market, across from the CHUM building. You know the one - it's always half empty or under construction, with a handful of 'upscale'...
Phipps Bakery Cafe lets whimsy reign. The Eglinton Ave. bakery bubbles over with a kind of frothy enthusiasm, from its curlicue-rod iron-front doors and French-style awning to the big baskets...
Tori and Cate's Cupcakes was born out of a mother's wish for her two youngest daughters. Owner Christina D'Onofrio's daughters Tori and Cate are Type 1 Diabetics, and she hated...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Petite & Sweet Bakes offers more than just your standard cupcakes — they'll swoop in and plan your entire event, if you let them. The bakery/event planning agency just...
Jelly Modern Doughnuts, a new shop for gourmet treats at College and Bathurst, will probably become the next big hangout for cops in no time — its doughnuts absolutely pulverize...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (4)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (40)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Celena's Bakery So warm and cozy...with a mini cheesecake to die for!
- Lamanna's Bakery I absolutely love coming to lamannas for pretty much anything whether its pizza, deserts, cold cuts and last but not least the rice balls! the renovations look amazing but a...
- Alminz Kakanin I visited this small bakery today. The place was very busy this afternoon, although it is very tiny, so it doesn't take many people to make this place crowded. I...
- Francesca Italian Bakery I drive in from Port Hope to enjoy this bakery. Well worth the drive!!!!!
- Lamanna's Bakery This place is the best. Surprisingly they also have the beat strawberry shortcake
- Rustic Bakery Best bread in Toronto! Having just returned from Italy, I can still say Rustic has the best bread ever!
- Hot Oven Bakery Cloverdale location owns the rudest counter staff award. Never shop there again.
- Sud Forno @c
- Sud Forno You are very very rude.
- Bonne Journee Stopped by to pick up croissants and pain au chocolat this morning and found the store permanently shuttered. They really had some of the best baked goods and pastries I've...
- Weston Bakeries Surplus Factory Outlet I visited last week. They are closing on Nov. 22, 2014. But, they are opening at a new location on Dec. 1, 2014, all going as planned. The new address...
- Red Rose Patisserie Why don't you go and rob people at gun point!? Why so expensive?! I will NEVER ever go back there again!
- Caldense Bakery Don't know this particular location but the new one out in Whitby is large and inviting. Custard tarts are good but are they getting smaller? They often...
- World Class Bakers As others have said, I had terrible experiences with the owner (a woman) when I lived in the neighbourhood and eventually boycotted the place. I don't know how she's still in...
- Brick Street Bakery (Beaches) Pizza dough is the worst.
- Bread and Roses Bread and Roses has been around for awhile Why? Due too customers like you all. I find The high prices are crazy very over priced. What really shocked me was one...
- B & A Bakery Have been coming here for many many years, it frustrates me on why you call this place a bakery. Bakeries are opened early each day and have fresh not frozen...
- Sugary Swirls SO glad to see Madeleine's gone. That place was expensive, their espresso was always burnt or watery, and the customer service was AWFUL. I was always wishing it...
- Sugary Swirls This place is just lovely - and so is the woman running the place. She was in the middle of a big order and she took the time to...
- Sweet Bliss Sweet Bliss IS the only real bakery in Toronto. Their food is real like their owners. Must tries are butter tarts, apple cake, cranberry butter tart squares, scones, lemon cake...
- Sweet Bliss Sweet Bliss is by far the best bakery in the city! they have the best cakes, squares, tarts, pies, scones, cookies, bread .. you name it ... their baking...
- Sweet Bliss Agreed on the lemon bars! They are some of the best I`ve ever had.
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky And out of whip cream. This is the Kensington location.
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky Great pie, surly staff.
- Sweet Bliss There is such a shortage of cupcake places in town. Sometimes you have to walk an entire block to buy them.
- Sweet Trolley Bakery The service is wonderful. The owner's daughter always gives my sons a little treat after school when we visit. The best pumpkin EVER.
- Hansen's Danish Pastry Shop Love to buy myself a treat here once every month. The staff is so amazing and wonderful to deal with. The pastries are always melt in your mouth delicious.
- Donlands Bakery I NEVER see this place open anymore. Is it DOA?
- Phipps Bakery Cafe tiffany, how can it be synthetic If you can see them baking from scratch all the time right in the front window... lol.
- Angel's Bakery I been there a while ago for a cake and they have a new cake / decor and it was amazing and it was amazing there cakes are bonus
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 62 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 60 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 58 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Delysees 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 43 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 42 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- The Pie Commission 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Chef Chris McDonald's farewell to Cava, Pork Ninjas Pop-Up, Toronto Plate Swap
- Boutique hotel & restaurant coming to Lower Ossington
- The top 25 fish and chips in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Schnitzel Hub, Baju, Veghed, Scratch Kitchen, Taverna Mercatto, HG Bar
- Parkdale to get new LCBO inside former funeral home
- Gluten free brewery asks for help to get to Beer Store
- The top 10 restaurants for corporate events in Toronto
- This Week on DineSafe: Riviera Bakery, Green Mango, Amaya Express, Beijing Dumplings, Raw Juice Guru