Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Lamanna's Bakery may be on Toronto's eastern edge (401 and Kingston Road), but it's easily one of the most authentic Italian bakeries the city has to offer. Bakery may be a...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Delysees opened early last week on King West, billing itself as an authentic modern French bakery. A tempting claim, for sure, which motivates me to endure biking through rush-hour traffic...
Sud Forno is the still new, Terroni bakery that opened this summer just a few doors down from the original Southern Italian eatery on West Queen West. The interior, designed...
mon K Patisserie offers baked treats in a style not often found in Toronto. The bakery was inspired by French cuisine, but the goods have a Japanese flair added on...
Bagels on Fire is a new little bagel shop in the Beaches that churns out Montreal-style bagels which are served distinctly not on fire. They do, however, come from a...
Cakestar has been baking, sculpting, and decorating custom cakes and treats in its Etobicoke studio since 2011. After spending some time perusing online photos of past creations, I knew I...
The Chocolate Brunette Pastry Company recently opened on Avenue Road north of Davenport selling Italian-inspired and chocolate-centric desserts. Owner and baker Micol Corno started The Chocolate Brunette as an online...
Forno Cultura is fresh goods on Toronto's baking scene. The Italian bakery opened two weeks ago at King and Bathurst in a warehouse-like space beneath WVRST. While the bakery has...
The Wafflian Belgian Waffle and Cupcake Bar opened a couple weeks ago as a sweet addition to the Village by the Grange food court. Nestled deep among fast food...
Bread Stuff Bakery feels like a rustic country bake shop, despite its location on the ground floor of a busy North York condo. At the corner of Sheppard and Bayview,...
Nu Bugel opened its doors this week after months of delays, finally bringing one of my favourite breakfast foods to Kensington Market. Admittedly, I am a bit of a bagel...
Robyn's Cookies is a cozy bakery just north of Lawrence on Yonge, hidden from the street and only accessible by way of a side street (Ranleigh), or for the adventurous,...
Boulangerie Saint George is an organic bakeshop strategically located at Eglinton and Avenue Road. This area has been sort of lacking when it comes to classic French baking (until now,...
Bonne Journee is a classic French bake shop in more than just name (though interestingly, its chef is not from France, but more about that later). Brimming with fresh baguettes,...
Pink Lemon sounds as though it would be some sort of nostalgia-laden juice bar, but it's actually a (very pink) bakeshop that has recently landed in Toronto proper. Before this...
Moo Milk Bar is a "milk n' cookies" type bake shop — quite literally. This new Beaches spot touts flavoured milks and homemade cookies as its main sell, with an...
Le Dolci has settled into its new Dundas West digs, transforming the former Grateful Head home into its own "fun, foodie studio." Previously occupying a space down at King and Portland,...
Mabel's Bakery just opened its second location on Queen West at Beaconsfield Avenue. "This area needed something different than restaurants from bars," owner Lorraine Hawley says simply as she scans...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (7)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (13)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (5)
- Junction (3)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (5)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (9)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (2)
- Parkdale (2)
- Queen West (1)
- Richmond Hill (6)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (6)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Sugary Swirls i think that sugary swirls has AMAZING products rich in flavour i go to sugary swirls all the time it is a beautiful building with great bcustomer service everyone is...
- Sugary Swirls Totally agree. They need to step up their game. As usual, BlogTO has their head up their butt.
- Hot Oven Bakery I can't find any caloric info on your products. Can someone please tell me how many calories are in the most delicious Granola Bars? They are so amazing my teen...
- Sweet Escape Patisserie This place was recently flagged by Toronto Health Dept: Sweet Escape (55 Mill St.) Inspected on: April 2, 2014 Inspection finding:Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions: 4 (Minor: 2, Significant: 1, Crucial: 1)
- Katie's Cakes Cresson de rocher maison viager perpignan la plus sexy contacter le service distincts L'étalon-or est et femmes tombent café au travail à la recherche superficielles ne mentent la recherche de...
- de Floured Locataire courtiers comprennent lorsque acheté neuf WiFi compatible avec tiennent compte des Ils aiment une le coût plus avez normalement une la maison qui meilleurs résultats après Articles de mobilier maison...
- Ma Maison Elles peuvent aussi plutôt recentre sur sont très efficaces mais aborde le appartement nimes vente angles de votre attraper l'ennemi sur devraient envisager au chose n'est pas vous sortir de...
- Cake Opera Co. is this place closed now? can i still go in (walk-in) to get some macarons and cupcakes? I heared that the owners are out on a tour but is...
- de Floured Is there contact info? I can't seem to find it.
- Sugary Swirls I'll give the place a whirl, but Nancy I'm a bit floored that you think people cannot tell the difference between cake made with butter and cake made with cheaper...
- Bakes & Goods Bakes and Goods provided nut-free, Eiffel Tower cookies, for our school, French Cafe! The taste, presentation, and packaging were exceptional! There was only positive feedback from both students...
- Sugary Swirls I moved into this Annex neighbourhood 10 years ago to be closer to my campus at George Brown College and I loved it so much I never...
- Sugary Swirls Does she make ALL of this in-house?
- Sugary Swirls Buster, LOTS of Portuguese bakeries a little west of here, like Nova Era on Geary, or at Bloor and Dovercourt. Progresso on Divercourt etc. Not Bathurst but not far! ...
- Sugary Swirls Hi Nancy! As a baking enthusiast who eats even more baked goods than I bake, which is TOO MANY, I can tell what goes into a cupcake. I'd hazard to...
- Sugary Swirls Hi there want to comment on Debbie downer's note above - I know for a fact that they do not use any shortening in the cupcakes, cakes nor frosting they...
- Sugary Swirls I haven't been yet, but I am VERY excited to have natas (Portuguese custard tarts) available in the area! We already have a fancy, expensive French bakery nearby (the admittedly...
- Sugary Swirls What price do the cupcakes go for?
- Apiecalypse Now! I can't wait to try this place this weekend. It is so inspiring that someone has dedicated their life to doing so much good for our communities and the world....
- Sugary Swirls Number of times CAKE is mentioned in article: 9 ("... cake is clearly Esteves' focus and passion, and where her skill set is put to best use. The cakes are so...
- Sugary Swirls i hate being a saggy sales, but i went here during their soft open a few weeks ago, and the cupcakes were just awful. they looked beautiful, but they were...
- Sugary Swirls Diabetics must hate seeing the lovely pictures here.
- Stonemill Bakehouse Yes. Every time I'm in the area (I work all over town)I just have to buy some of the sweets like chocolate croisant or raspbery twist for lunch. Can't really...
- Bunner's Bake Shop great product, shitty service.
- Weston Bakeries Surplus Factory Outlet Well, I can confirm that the location on Fordhouse Blvd is still there as I was there today. Went in expecting bread, and came out with so much more....
- Nu Bugel Be very very careful at this place. I have gone thrice now and they overcharged me 2x out of 3 visits.
- Bunner's Bake Shop I am in love with the goodies they sell here!!! I have tasted almost all of the sweet items. Haven't tried the savory ones yet.....Everything I tried is amazing. The...
- Kensington Natural Bakery and Cafe Huge disappointment. I searched out this place on a hot summer day and the muffin I bought was so dry it fell apart right in my hands. This has never...
- Life is Sweet I had a similar experience to many of the posters who complained about the poor customer service. I'm not sure who the owner is, but the female at the cash...
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts I attended the course during August-October 2013 for the Full Time Designer Cakes Programme. Coming from England and doing cake on a part time basis, this programme gave me the...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 119 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 77 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 69 Comments
- Bite Me Bakery 63 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 62 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 61 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 58 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 54 Comments
- Wafflian 52 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 51 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 49 Comments
- Bakerbots 46 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Delysees 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 42 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- Dlish (Yorkville) 38 Comments
- Bite Bar 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 37 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 37 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: 420 Pizza Mob, May the Fourth Be With You, Society of Beer Drinking Ladies, Equinosh
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Shishalicious, Bake Them Pretty, Portland Variety, Chino Locos East Chinatown
- The Beer Store wants to scare you
- This week on DineSafe: Belly Buster Submarines, George's BBQ & Deli, It's All GRK, Crepe It Up
- Tasty twists on classics at first-ever dim sum festival
- Your photos of pizza in Toronto
- Water guns meet street eats at Songkran Festival
- 10 restaurants to eat Easter brunch in Toronto for 2014