Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Lamanna's Bakery may be on Toronto's eastern edge (401 and Kingston Road), but it's easily one of the most authentic Italian bakeries the city has to offer. Bakery may be a...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Delysees opened early last week on King West, billing itself as an authentic modern French bakery. A tempting claim, for sure, which motivates me to endure biking through rush-hour traffic...
Sud Forno is the still new, Terroni bakery that opened this summer just a few doors down from the original Southern Italian eatery on West Queen West. The interior, designed...
mon K Patisserie offers baked treats in a style not often found in Toronto. The bakery was inspired by French cuisine, but the goods have a Japanese flair added on...
Bagels on Fire is a new little bagel shop in the Beaches that churns out Montreal-style bagels which are served distinctly not on fire. They do, however, come from a...
Cakestar has been baking, sculpting, and decorating custom cakes and treats in its Etobicoke studio since 2011. After spending some time perusing online photos of past creations, I knew I...
The Chocolate Brunette Pastry Company recently opened on Avenue Road north of Davenport selling Italian-inspired and chocolate-centric desserts. Owner and baker Micol Corno started The Chocolate Brunette as an online...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (4)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (4)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Hansen's Danish Pastry Shop Love to buy myself a treat here once every month. The staff is so amazing and wonderful to deal with. The pastries are always melt in your mouth delicious.
- Donlands Bakery I NEVER see this place open anymore. Is it DOA?
- Phipps Bakery Cafe tiffany, how can it be synthetic If you can see them baking from scratch all the time right in the front window... lol.
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Yes its great please continue ...........
- Angel's Bakery I been there a while ago for a cake and they have a new cake / decor and it was amazing and it was amazing there cakes are bonus
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Not only we enjoy the great tastes at Shirini Sara but also, we enjoy the company of the amazing couple Mrs. and Mr. Malek who are the true example of...
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Nader and Vida, So proud of yall. Keep up the good work and sweets. Wish you all the best
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) @KateDi, they do bake a bunch during the week and freeze them,then defrost and decoate each day. Probably they didn't store them well during the process.
- Patisserie Royale Great baklava but the owner conveniently ignored to admit that the receipes have been copied from Pâtisserie Mahrouse in Montreal where the owner used to work for a many years...
- The Tempered Room So gross! How did they even pass food inspection with hair pointing straight at our food?
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Stopped by on a Thursday afternoon, empty cafe,stale cupcake(it had a freezer burn taste?)and overpriced cookies. Love the space, hope the food will improve to match the interior design.
- For the Love of Cake I ordered a cake from here for an event and she backed out of making our cake with only days until our event. Without valid reason she left us high...
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Great profile and insight into the the fam's baking history. Don't live anywhere near the neighbourhood but this looks like a place worth travelling out to one weekend. ...
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Nice! I like it when you branch out like this and bring us something truly new.
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Beautiful! Will be checking out this place soon.
- Bake Shoppe The best chocolate chip cookies in the city!!! They are also sold at Boxcar Social (Yonge St in Summerhill) on occasion but seem to be always sold out when...
- Bite Me Bakery DAYNA RICHARDSON I DON'T LIKE YOUR CUPCAKES. THEY'RE DRY, NOTHING DIFFERENT ABOUT YOUR CUPCAKES AND THE GROCERY STORE CUPCAKES. ACTUALLY, GROCERY BOUGHT WERE MORE ENJOYABLE THAN YOURS.IN MY OPINION, CERTAIN...
- Tori and Cate's Cupcakes Cupcakes here are gross
- Michidean Limited Do you guys have a hot table by any chance. Thanks.
- Bunner's Bake Shop The service was awesome but the cinnamon bun tasted horrible. Why is it listed as one of the best cinnamon buns in toronto? why???????????? I've had vegan/gluten free goodies that...
- What a Bagel wow! such goodness! much tasty! wow! Josh approved!
- Francesca Italian Bakery I am going to try this, I love italian pizza.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Best carrot cake I have ever tasted.
- Lamanna's Bakery I have been to Lamana's since they first opened, it used to be a small bakery, but wow, what a transformation! Big space, lot's of room, very nice atmosphere (rustic...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse Actually Squigglywoods this is what makes them authentic,,,
- The Tempered Room I only let clean shaven men prepare food for me so I consider this place off my personal limits.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Beautiful and nice place. Are their food worth the premium? I think its good but not so much so that their food warrants that much of a premium price. I...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Wonderful people. Wonderful store. Wonderful carrot cake.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Dry cupcake, bad coffee, super sweet and expensive macaroons...I'll return to Aroma for sure..
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse What a gem this place is. I'm a kiwi who has spent a lot of years in Australia and these are as close to the real thing you can get...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 112 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 78 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 61 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 61 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 60 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 52 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Delysees 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 42 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- It's The Icing on the Cake 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Del Ray So-Cal Cantina, The Gaslight, Flor de Sal, Junked Food Co.
- The top 30 pizza in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Did you know that Toronto has a school of pizza?
- The top 10 under the radar AYCE options in Toronto
- This Week on DineSafe: Wallace & Co., Friendly Thai, Figs, Liberty Shawarma, Ali Baba's, Jekyl & Hyde Pub
- Toronto Food Events: Cask Days, Mix + Mitton, Gluten Free Garage, The Canadian Artisan Tasting Fair
- The top 30 burgers in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Buna's Kitchen, Pig Out BBQ, Parlor Foods, SOCO, Odin Hus, Loaded Pierogi