The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Lamanna's Bakery may be on Toronto's eastern edge (401 and Kingston Road), but it's easily one of the most authentic Italian bakeries the city has to offer. Bakery may be a...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Delysees opened early last week on King West, billing itself as an authentic modern French bakery. A tempting claim, for sure, which motivates me to endure biking through rush-hour traffic...
Sud Forno is the still new, Terroni bakery that opened this summer just a few doors down from the original Southern Italian eatery on West Queen West. The interior, designed...
mon K Patisserie offers baked treats in a style not often found in Toronto. The bakery was inspired by French cuisine, but the goods have a Japanese flair added on...
Bagels on Fire is a new little bagel shop in the Beaches that churns out Montreal-style bagels which are served distinctly not on fire. They do, however, come from a...
Cakestar has been baking, sculpting, and decorating custom cakes and treats in its Etobicoke studio since 2011. After spending some time perusing online photos of past creations, I knew I...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (32)
- Financial District (6)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (43)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (3)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (24)
- St. Clair West (9)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Venezia Bakery I've lived in this neighbourhood since 1965 year I was born This bakery has been here since. I remember my grandma taken me as a child and I still go...
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. I went there yesterday and it is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- SanRemo Bakery does Sanremo Bakery sell Fiori de Silicia...usually sold in 4oz. bottles. Often used in Panettone cakes and other baked sweets..if not do you know where I can find it? ...
- SanRemo Bakery I am looking to buy Fiori de Silicia...usually comes in a 4 oz. bottle...often used in Panettone cakes to give them a unique flavor....its a mixture of vanilla, citrus with...
- SanRemo Bakery I love this place , when i was there i just wanted to try everything and the pizza slice are excellent ....wish they were open on Monday's
- SanRemo Bakery Haha..Rebecca got schooled
- Agincourt Bakery We are regulars at this place and everything we've ever had is delicious. Stuffed peppers are amazing and the lasagna is the best we've had as takeout. We used to...
- Home I really enjoy this little bake shop, the atmosphere is perfect and everything I have tried so far has been delicious. The carrot cake is great and so is the...
- Sud Forno Gotta agree with Mister. I live close to Sud Forno and have eaten there many times since it's inception. Big change since Armando peaced out. The serving staff (mostly the...
- Nadege Patisserie (Rosedale) Went to buy a box of macaroons for a gift, and then decided to buy 1 for myself to try. They were kind enough go give me one on...
- The Tempered Room No time efficiency thru the servers
- Bake Shoppe Smart idea. We used the Wedding Cake Shoppe a number of times, but I think this totally makes sense.
- Nino D'Aversa That's too bad because I was raised at Keele and Finch on this place and it is the best. Great place to get authentic italian products, deli, fresh bread....
- Butter Avenue I was craving macaroons so we looked up the list on blogto and found Butter Avenue to be the closest location to get some. We bought the lemon, matcha, pumpkin...
- Tori and Cate's Cupcakes This shop is closed
- Bakerbots Bakerbots (205 Delaware Ave.) Inspected on: December 3, 2014 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions: 3 (Significant 3) Crucial infractions include: N/A
- Columbus Bakery I did not like this.
- Harbord Bakery Harbord Bakery is about quality, and sometimes you pay a lot for quality. I hope they don't start cutting corners on their wonderful chocolate cookies, florentines, and St. Lucia Cake...
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. First, it's completely reasonable to expect friendly service and a smile. It's absurd to criticize someone for mentioning unfriendly service. I went to TBC yesterday. I didn't have a problem...
- Prairie Girl Bakery Got these for my birthday, and they were divine. The icing is delicious and I love the icing-cake ratio. Strawberry chocolate was my favourite. One of the best cupcakes I've...
- Old Firehall Confectionery I discovered your Old Firehall Confectionery page and noticed you could have a lot more visitors. I have found that the key to running a website is making sure the...
- Nadege Patisserie Totally in love with Nadege from the minute I've tried it 2 years ago!
- What A Bagel (Spadina) At their 808 York Mills Road location, every time I go there the staff are rude and unpleasant. Today I walk up to the counter with bags of bagels...
- Absolute Bakery I tried the potato and chicken rotis today. They're tiny and I've had much better elsewhere. There was a long hair in one of them, and when I went...
- Prairie Girl Bakery I am a baker with a home based baking business. I can't believe some of the negative and critical comments on this site and some are just downright nasty!...
- Francesca Italian Bakery I'm Sicilian and grew up eating homemade cannoli. I can you without any hesitation, Francesca's cannoli are better than my mom's. Sorry mom!
- SanRemo Bakery No those aren't Italian but rum cake, rum babba, sfoglia, millefolgie cake, bacio cake, diplomatci cake, tiramisu, sospiri, fresh handmade Italian bread, meatballs, veal, ravioli, fresh cheeses, prosciutto di parma,...
- Delysees It sounds Paris beautiful.
- Delysees I have never tried Delsyee's but visit Toronto annually. The descriptions of it by your bloggers have convinced me to go there on my next trip. Finally a cafe with...
- Cupcakes Leaside Everything was better then expected, well worth the $
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 62 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 57 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 52 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Delysees 48 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- The Pie Commission 35 Comments
- The Best Peameal Bacon Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Pizza Slice in Toronto
- The Best Steak Frites in Toronto
- The Best Vintage Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Cheap Eats in Woodbridge
- The Best Latin American Cafes and Bakeries in Toronto
- The Best Ethiopian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Hakka Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Winterlicious announces 2015 restaurant list
- Toronto Food Events: Riverside Antler Breakfast, IRIE Christmas, Chrismukkah, Yum Cha, Tin Chef
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Citta, Uncle Tony's, CC Lounge, Queen St. Warehouse, CJ's Deli, Drupati's
- The top 30 deadpool in Toronto from 2014
- 10 restaurants you can buy right now in Toronto
- Table 17 owners tapped for Broadview Hotel restaurant
- Beer Academy to be replaced by Creemore brewpub
- The top 25 restaurants for New Year's dinner in Toronto