The Cake Smith in Bloor West Village specializes in made-from-scratch custom cakes and pastries. The treats you'll find here are the creations of owner and cake-maker extraordinaire Nataliya Shevtsis, who...
Cock-A-Doodle-Doo is a gluten-free bakeshop specializing in pastries that are wheat-, nut-, dairy- and soy-free. The inside of the shop is modest both in terms of size and decor. There's...
What A Bagel on Spadina Avenue is an underrated all-day brunch day destination. The chain of bagelrias is well established in Toronto's northern suburbs trickling south into Midtown, but were...
Nugateau is a the first éclair-only patisserie in Toronto. Former Jelly Modern Doughnuts pastry chef Atul Palghadmal spent months crafting a choux pastry menu that reflects the multicultural flavours of...
The Flying Elephant Bakery is a cheery, family-run biz in the Beaches that can be found in the former home of Life is Sweet (the cupcake shop has moved a...
Bake Code has opened its first flagship in Canada, located at Yonge and Sheppard in North York. This Taiwanese chain, a "high-end bakery boutique," shares a parent company with bubble...
SanRemo Bakery is an Etobicoke institution that's been operating out of its home on Royal York Road for more than 40 years. With an assortment of freshly baked breads and...
Cakes Cove looks like a typical bakery when I peer through the shop windows. A four-tiered wedding cake stands regally beside gauzy white curtains. However, upon closer inspection, I notice...
Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe can be found right next to the original Toronto location of its popular Japanese cheesecake shop. This matcha cafe is its first ever incarnation in the...
Patchmon's Thai Desserts & More can be found in Bloor West Village in the small space that was formerly the short-lived Ooh Waffles on Bloor St. W. by Jane St....
Tripl3 Baked is a bakery in Markham that's been making waves for its delectable cupcakes, cakes and other confections. This place was opened in July 2014 by three long-time friends...
Uncle Tetsu Japanese Cheesecake opened its first "mini sweets factory" outside of Asia on Bay just north of Dundas three weeks ago, and like its counterparts in Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai...
Nadege in the PATH is bringing the patisserie's delicate pastries and Parisian-inspired lunches to the downtown office crowd. Expanding past Queen St. and Rosedale to the Financial District wasn't already...
Meli Baklava & Chocolate Bar opened in mid-December inside the Queen Live Fresh Food Market by Queen and John, taking over the space previously occupied by the bubble tea stand...
Duo Patisserie is a unique concept for the Richmond Hill/Markham area. While traditional Chinese bakeries are rampant here, one may have a hard time finding French-inspired desserts. Duo fills this...
The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (7)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (10)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (7)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (3)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (32)
- Financial District (9)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (2)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (6)
- Markham (14)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (42)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (2)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (6)
- Richmond Hill (8)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (5)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (26)
- St. Clair West (10)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (3)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Michidean Limited They sell 'ja patty' at yonge/bloor subway station. Patties are the bomb . . . crispy, flakey crust, juicy, spicy beef.
- Uncle Tetsu Yup, it's that good…and I don't usually like cheesecake.
- Sweet Bliss Hey, blogto. You posted the wrong website link. The link you posted looks like some Asian porn site. Good thing the link is publicly posted and no one bothered to check or test...
- AG Macarons DEAR MANAGER: ON NOVEMBER 14/2015, THE SALEM SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH WILL BE HOSTING A COMMUNITY LUNCHEON FOR THE FORTUNATE AND UNFORTUNATE, AT 614 BRIMLEY ROAD, SCARBOROUGH (we rent from the...
- Athens Pastries (Scarborough) TO THE MANAGER: ON NOVEMBER 14/2015 THE SALEM S.D.A. CHURCH WILL BE HOSTING A COMMUNITY LUNCHEON, FOR ALL THE FORTUNATE AND UNFORTUNATE, IN THE COMMUNITY OF BRIMLEY AND SURROUNDING AREAS....
- The Rolling Pin The whole retro style with donuts kinda reminds me of Glory Hole in Parkdale.
- Caledonia Bakery I was there this past Saturday October 10 and waited 10 minutes for service. Here were 5 girls and 1 man behind the counter all doing nothing. They didn't even...
- Pain Perdu I went there today to take a warm chicken sandwich. I was honestly expecting a good sandwich because they are supposing to offer french pastries and french food. Iam...
- Maman They are now open for brunch on Saturdays.
- Bake Code These kind of bread is made of artificial ingredients to achieve the super soft texture(they don't use natural yeast ,so that cuts down production time) , and artificial flavours,you can...
- Patisserie St. Honore Does anyone know where has relocated too? Or what has become of him? Every time I pass the empty store my mouth waters for his croissants :(
- Fantail Fatties ahoy!
- Uncle Tetsu They have a stand in the new food court area outside of Union Station. Didn't have to wait in line!!
- Sleepy Baker I am writing this as I am eating some delicious treats I purchase for me and my family. The person I spoke with at the bakery was very nice and...
- Beaches Bake Shop Anna has the best buns in Toronto, hands down. Being married to a swedish woman who just happens to be friend of Anna we have been there on many occasions...
- Beaches Bake Shop Sounds delicious! I look forward to visiting and trying the cinnamon buns and almond tarts!
- Ma Maison I'm currently working on their website. Looking at all their pictures is making me so hungry.
- AG Macarons (Dupont St.) @meh the"macaron" we talk about here is not the "macaroon" you have in mind. Please do some study, don't embarrass yourself.
- Tung Hing Bakery I purchased a cake for my daughter it cost me $115, I really did not get what I paid for. It looked awful, one of their other customers agreed too!...
- AG Macarons (Dupont St.) They are OK, I've had better, but to each their own. Store was nice but I doubt I will go back service was good but I know I can find...
- Bake Sale A friend's brother got a carrot cake from here for his birthday and o.m.g. It was perfectly moist, not overly sweet and the frosting was delicious. I've gotten cupcakes from...
- SanRemo Bakery I find that they do certain things VERY well and some things not so well. Makes sense given all of the types of foods they provide. I like to buy...
- SanRemo Bakery I shop at San Remo on a regular basis. The food is good, service is great. The Bread bakery area is the best in Etobicoke. I'm only staying...
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Hi there mates, how is thee whole thing, and what you wish for to say concerning this post, inn my view its truly awesome designed for me.
- Blackbird Baking Co. The sourdough bread is excellent crunchy outside soft and airy inside! It is great for the next few days what good and artisan bread supposed to be about, thanks God...
- SanRemo Bakery dare my Italiano mamma bake anything other than Italian goods! My mom is one of the very few Italian women who still bakes authentic Italian cookies, you know, the ones...
- SanRemo Bakery I'm sure my mom uses a powdered version for her pizzele. She was just telling me the other day it is hard to find now, so perhaps look for the...
- Patisserie Sebastien Hey bozo, keep your messy toys in your own house. The world is not your toilet, get a clue. A place like this doesnt need plebs like you,...
- La Rose Bakery I grew up in the area. Loved larose bakery. Veal sandwiches, wedgies and panzerottis, great bread, great sliced meat. I just assumed this is how all bakeries were....
- Caldense Bakery We had a location in Markham that I frequented. When it closed a while ago, we were saddened as the desserts were great, the service was always very pleasant and...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 63 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 61 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 59 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 53 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 50 Comments
- Delysees 50 Comments
- BakeryHaus 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 45 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 41 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- The Pie Commission 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- Bite Bar 36 Comments
- It's The Icing on the Cake 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 old school Italian restaurants in Toronto
- 10 restaurants for Family Day brunch in Toronto
- The top 26 sandwiches in Toronto by country
- Khao San Road is closing and moving locations
- Toronto Food Events: India From Street Level to Underground, Winter Brewfest, Pigeonhole at Omaw
- Where to drink until 4am on NBA All-Star Weekend
- Wine to be sold at Toronto supermarkets later this year
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Hastings Snack Bar, Love Me Sweet, Bhoj, Hangry Burger, Sweat & Soda