Tripl3 Baked is a bakery in Markham that's been making waves for its delectable cupcakes, cakes and other confections. This place was opened in July 2014 by three long-time friends...
Uncle Tetsu Japanese Cheesecake opened its first "mini sweets factory" outside of Asia on Bay just north of Dundas three weeks ago, and like its counterparts in Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai...
Nadege in the PATH is bringing the patisserie's delicate pastries and Parisian-inspired lunches to the downtown office crowd. Expanding past Queen St. and Rosedale to the Financial District wasn't already...
Meli Baklava & Chocolate Bar opened in mid-December inside the Queen Live Fresh Food Market by Queen and John, taking over the space previously occupied by the bubble tea stand...
Duo Patisserie is a unique concept for the Richmond Hill/Markham area. While traditional Chinese bakeries are rampant here, one may have a hard time finding French-inspired desserts. Duo fills this...
The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Delysees opened early last week on King West, billing itself as an authentic modern French bakery. A tempting claim, for sure, which motivates me to endure biking through rush-hour traffic...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (7)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (31)
- Financial District (7)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (15)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (4)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (24)
- St. Clair West (9)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Patisserie 27 Delicious Macarons. Every chance I get I stop by and pick-up a dozen to munch on at home. Comes to about $20/dozen, depending on the flavours you choose.
- Jelly Modern Doughnuts I am just finishing my first one at here at Brookfield Place... Verdict? Amazzing! Really really good and I`ll bring a group of coworkers back with me tomorrow. It is the...
- Ma Maison C'est ca !
- Tripl3 Baked The most delicious cupcakes I've ever had!!! Their custom made cakes are out of this world too!
- Bite Bar truly bite size I will pass I am not 3 years old
- Uncle Tetsu No more chinawomen in town than would be satisfied in a month or two
- Zane Patisserie & Boulangerie When I am in the Beaches this is my "go-to" place for coffee and baked goods. I usually leave with one of their quiches as well. Staff always friendly and...
- Francesca Italian Bakery the food is great but the service is horrible!! They ruined my baby girls first birthday party. I ordered a cake 3 weeks before the party. I went pick up...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Cookies too beautiful to eat :)
- Tripl3 Baked Really good cupcakes. The cinnamon toast is my fav. If you want a non grocery store run of the mill cupcake this is the place to go, when you're in...
- Tripl3 Baked Cupcake I bought was dry and tasted stale. I wouldn't return.
- Bake Them Pretty been there a few times but never seems like they are always open during the hours they mentioned
- SanRemo Bakery They bake those other pastries for consumer demand purposes. They make zeppoles, strawberry sfoglia, etc...
- Tripl3 Baked Fabulous flavours and you can taste their passion in their products! Tripl3 Baked has had a following since before they went brick&mortar and have gained a loyal customer base...
- Patisserie St. Honore Jean-Jacques apparently relocated to London, Ontario where he thought that the university folk would pay more for his heavenly baking. I tried to trace him last year because it would...
- Prairie Girl Bakery Honestly the best cupcake I have ever had! The icing is just amazing and the cake is always so moist! They are my go to Birthday cake I cant get...
- Golden Bakeshop i bought this loft bread just few days ago and it says best before may 20th. When I try to eat it this mornin, its now full of mold. The...
- Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery 93A Ossington Avenue Toronto, ON M6J 2Z2 Ossington Strip
- Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery Do they have vegan ice "cream" to go in between the vegan cookies as well?
- Simply Frosted Cupcakery Simply frosteds cupcakes frosting and filling are so tasty and their custom work is always dead on. I am a local in the east end and love that this company...
- Sweet Bliss I have been coming to sweet bliss since they opened and I can honestly say I have never had a bad baked good or experience there. Chris and Christina are...
- Tori's Bakeshop Food is mediocre but customer service is terrible! Staff have bad attitude and make the space very unwelcoming. I do not recommend this place.
- Simply Frosted Cupcakery Icing tastes artificial. Usually separates from the cake in one big clump. Staff are also not friendly. Thumbs way down.
- Sleepy Baker This bakery is delicious. If one won't go in just because a person is smoking outside, he/she is missing amazing desserts. Don't be so uptight; she IS outside. My husband...
- Don't Call Me Cupcake WOW! So, we're passing through Kensington Market before heading back to Montreal, and we spot this cute little "hole in the wall" cupcake bakery that we figure is likely more...
- Viking Bakery We've been in numerous times. Birgir is a wonderfully friendly man, and his treats are fantastic. My boys (4.5 & 2) know exactly how to get over to...
- Viking Bakery Was there last weekend, very friendly and very yummy. Will definitely be back for more.
- Viking Bakery This is authentic Icelandic Bakery for those that have been wondering. The owner started out in Gimli Mb. Lucky you people in Toronto now his bakery is there. We have...
- Viking Bakery well, it says the owner has only been in canada for 5 years so I assume he is baking real icelandic stuff. Would love to see more authentic scandinavian food in...
- Viking Bakery Looks interesting! This place was covered also recently in the Toronto Star and I was wondering about it. Would like to try it next time I'm in the neighbourhood.
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- BakeryHaus 91 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 63 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 58 Comments
- Le Dolci 56 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 53 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 50 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Delysees 49 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- The Pie Commission 37 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Halal Food Fest TO, Carnivores & Cocktails, The Dirty Bird Pop-Up, Craft Brew Cruise, Toronto Taste
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Sweet Olenka's, Starving Artist, Field Trip Cafe, Miss Thing's, Cosmic Treats
- The top 30 ice cream and gelato in Toronto by neighbourhood
- The top 10 lunch restaurants in Richmond Hill
- This Week on DineSafe: Celebrity Hot Pot, Ka Chi, Hermes Bakery, Caribbean Queen, Fong On Foods
- Contest: Win a $500 gift card to the SIR Corp family of restaurants
- Leslieville's oldest Chinese restaurant closing its doors
- Contest: Win $1000+ in gift cards to 10 top Toronto restaurants