Uncle Tetsu Japanese Cheesecake opened its first "mini sweets factory" outside of Asia on Bay just north of Dundas three weeks ago, and like its counterparts in Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai...
Nadege in the PATH is bringing the patisserie's delicate pastries and Parisian-inspired lunches to the downtown office crowd. Expanding past Queen St. and Rosedale to the Financial District wasn't already...
Meli Baklava & Chocolate Bar opened in mid-December inside the Queen Live Fresh Food Market by Queen and John, taking over the space previously occupied by the bubble tea stand...
Duo Patisserie is a unique concept for the Richmond Hill/Markham area. While traditional Chinese bakeries are rampant here, one may have a hard time finding French-inspired desserts. Duo fills this...
The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (31)
- Financial District (7)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (14)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (42)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (4)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (24)
- St. Clair West (9)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- North Pole Bakery I will often stop in for a Veal or Meatball sandwich for lunch. This place truly is a gem
- Circles & Squares Please please open a retail!! I would honestly come by everyday.
- Kiva's Bagel Bar (Yonge St.) JUST SERVED BY TEREASA GREAT SERVICE
- Kiva's Bagel Bar (Yonge St.) THE ENGLISH GIRL SERVICE IS AMAZING
- Bloomer's The menu has indeed expanded to a full lunch menu and hands down this is our go to place for incredible food and a great place to do work all...
- Uncle Tetsu "Yes, 86.73% (not scientifically determined) of the line is comprised of Asians - perhaps they're looking for a familiar taste of Asia. " Yeah? then how come all the Asians are...
- Uncle Tetsu The only persons to whom I am an uncle is Chinese unemployed losers
- Uncle Tetsu Chinese?
- Nadege Patisserie In my opinion this is the best Patisserie in Toronto, by a long shot, from a food perspective. But, and this is a big but, it screams pretension. Nadege Nourian...
- Uncle Tetsu The answer to the headline: Definitely yes! Wing Chao Waaaaan
- Baker and Scone A client just brought me a scone from here as a treat, and it was absolutely devine. It was crispy and flaky, and I think it was a salted...
- Rustic Bakery ordered Frutta di Bosco(Chantilly Cream) for an office birthday party and it was excellent - light cake ,fresh cream and fruits and not too sweet which satisfied everyone taste buds.The...
- Uncle Tetsu Have the lineups died down yet?
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse They have just opened a second shop in Roncesvalles (otherwise known as the part of Parkdale that likes to forget it is part of Parkdale :). Their pies are fabulous!...
- Bun King Closed :(
- Nadege (PATH) Stopped by their booth at Holts, was real disappointing . The petite choux was soggy and macaron was stale. Hate when this happens, they used to be my one and...
- Weston Bakeries Surplus Factory Outlet This location has relocated to 1965 Lawrence Ave W. West of Jane St. and before Weston Rd. It is in the Annette's Donuts Building if you know it.
- Haymishe Bagel Shop Does anybody know if they will be re-opening?
- Uncle Tetsu OMG WAITED FOR LITERALLY 3 HOURS BUT I CAN DEFINITELY SAY #WORTH
- Lightweight Mini-Donuts i cried : ) (:
- Uncle Tetsu I really want to try this place out, it's been on city news once and It's near my dad's work and by the way it's at Dundas And Bay and...
- SanRemo Bakery (if you're still looking) Doesn't look like San Remos sells it, but this place does: http://www.goldaskitchen.com/ca/catalogsearch/result/?q=Fiori+di+sicilia it's in Mississauga, but they deliver! 2885 Argentia Road, Unit 6 Mississauga, ON L5N 8G6
- Doce Minho Bakery the best bakery in T.O, the employees are nice, friendly and polite; i love the bread
- Uncle Tetsu We got this in Shanghai @ a lot of food courts, like New York Fries in GTA. I had never even considered to try this back home and there were...
- Almond Butterfly There is always going to be at least one person who will saying everything possible to upset others. To the goon who commented about gluten free is a load...
- Uncle Tetsu steer clear of the crazy lady who "heads" the place or shouts and directs everyone (who are generally pretty calm and unrowdy considering the 2+ hour wait) like pre-school children....
- Uncle Tetsu OMG.....Who in their right mind would ever eat a warm cheesecake? Yuck!
- Uncle Tetsu So, in other words it is not cheesecake, but some frothy dessert that has been euphemistically called "cheesecake". A more "subtle" cheesecake flavour is likely due to little actual cream...
- Uncle Tetsu I got in line during a rare 5 minute lull last week around 3pm. My entire line-up lasted 60 minutes from start to finish and I was a hero to...
- Uncle Tetsu This looks delicious! I wonder what's driving all this Japanese goodness - has anyone done the stats on Japanese immigration in the last few years?
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- BakeryHaus 91 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 63 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 57 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 53 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Delysees 49 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- The Pie Commission 37 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- BQM Diner to be replaced by Italian eatery on Queen St.
- The top 10 breweries to visit near Toronto
- Leslieville trades a dive bar for ice cream and cookies
- Rose and Sons to takeover former Swan space
- Toronto Food Events: Eat for Tibet Food Fest, Feswick's Freestyle, Gin-A-Palooza, The Stop's Night Market
- Toronto gets a cider named after the 501 Queen streetcar
- Craft beer and indie coffee coming to Union Station
- Late night arcade and bar is coming to Little Italy