Bake Shoppe is the newest embodiment of the Wedding Cake Shoppe, a bakery cafe at College and Ossington that had sold delicious cupcakes and custom cakes for the past five...
Petite Nuage moved into one of those cute blue shipping containers on Dundas and filled it with equally sweet things. The most prominent are the macarons and crème puffs, but...
Beaches Bakeshop is the place to go if you're craving a taste of Sweden (beyond the mass-produced offerings of IKEA). This charming Upper Beaches spot has been around since 2008,...
Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse, the newly opened meat pie shop at Eglinton and Laird, is one of those places that you step into and immediately want to chow down. The...
Home is a new bake shop and ice cream spot that opened in Bloordale earlier this summer. Bakerbots co-owner and Home full-owner Christopher Stopa (of "lost Radiohead song" fame) wants...
Almond Butterfly is only about two weeks old, but it already feels like it's settled in on Harbord as a local neighbourhood staple. On the day I visit, a steady...
The Rolling Pin has taking over the former Espresso Room cafe (that didn't even last a year) - maybe a '50s themed bakery will draw more of a crowd. It...
Sweet Serendipity opened its doors on Danforth East just a few weeks ago, and is already cheering up the neighbourhood with its treats. The small shop has just two tables...
BakeryHaus is located in the Queen Street Market, across from the CHUM building. You know the one - it's always half empty or under construction, with a handful of 'upscale'...
Phipps Bakery Cafe lets whimsy reign. The Eglinton Ave. bakery bubbles over with a kind of frothy enthusiasm, from its curlicue-rod iron-front doors and French-style awning to the big baskets...
Tori and Cate's Cupcakes was born out of a mother's wish for her two youngest daughters. Owner Christina D'Onofrio's daughters Tori and Cate are Type 1 Diabetics, and she hated...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Petite & Sweet Bakes offers more than just your standard cupcakes — they'll swoop in and plan your entire event, if you let them. The bakery/event planning agency just...
Jelly Modern Doughnuts, a new shop for gourmet treats at College and Bathurst, will probably become the next big hangout for cops in no time — its doughnuts absolutely pulverize...
Lightweight Mini-Donuts opened last week, adding a bite-sized treat to the mix of delicious food options available in Kensington Market. I went to check it out after a tiring day...
Bite Bar is located somewhere at the intersection of Hello Kitty and Sex and the City — in other words, it is the girliest establishment ever to grace Toronto (actual...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (4)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (4)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (2)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse I completely agree!
- Apiecalypse Now! This place is a classic case of a great idea, incredibly poorly executed. The pastries are flavourless and dry. Their biscuits, which are passable, are never in stock and in...
- Bake Shoppe I went in and tried the ruffle marshmallow squares - and wow. these are good. and surprisingly filling. original and a really great treat.
- Petit Nuage I tried Petit Nuage the other day and I gotta say that I'm a fan. I went for one of the S'more cream puffs and it was divine. It also...
- Bake Shoppe The photos that are chosen are completely up to BlogTO's discretion. Actually, the fact that cupcakes were so prominently featured in the photos was a huge disappointment, as they...
- Bake Shoppe WeLLLcome to Diabetes ...
- Bake Shoppe This place is amazing.
- Bake Shoppe place looks AMAZING
- Bake Shoppe Cupcakes will never be over. They have just entered the subculture phase.
- Bake Shoppe Hey Aiden, do you know how business profit works? Also, it's $2.50. Also, you don't know the size. Also, you don't know the quality or whether it's organic. Also, GTFOH.
- Bake Shoppe Yup, cupcakes are totally over. I guess that's why there's a platter of cupcakes in the second photo and the close-up of cupcakes in the fourth photo? I guess that's...
- Bake Shoppe a glass of milk for 3 dollars? lol
- Bake Shoppe This place looks amazing! Can't wait to stop by, so refreshing to see something new. Cupcakes are so over.
- Petit Nuage Small little shop that will attract quite a following with it's cute theme and tasty treats. The milky earl grey and ginger orange macarons are very nice, the shells have...
- Isaac's Bakery I once lived in Lock Haven PA, There was a Bakery there that made bread. The mans name last name was Isaac's we knew him well. I have never...
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. Is it so much to ask for someone who is in customer service to smile at their customer? Guess so. And Z, I will be going elsewhere - isn't that...
- Bagels on Fire WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING PISSED OFF IF WE ARE JUST TALKING ABOU BAGELS,BEACHES OR IN HELL.......SUBJECT IS BAGELS!!!!
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. Pamela, Let me get this, you want someone to smile at you the whole time you are there? Wow! Needy much? They are not your freaking mom,and you are there...
- Tartistry Can't know until you show, though. Bozo.
- I Do Wedding Cakes what is the size and weight of the wedding cakes ?
- Yummy Stuff lovely cakes
- Tartistry I'm sorry, but that looks like a junk store.
- Tartistry The only thing that sucks is the location, busy intersection with limited parking (unless you park at the plaza across the street)
- Petit Nuage My friend sent me here to pick up some macarons for her, and naturally got a few for myself. I took a bite of the milky earl grey (I got...
- Tartistry Is the line supposed to read, "...with nothing OVER $400."?
- Tartistry This place looks tastyyyy! As a side comment, is it possible to get either a Pinterest button and/or an email button added to these pages? I wanted to send to my...
- Caldense Bakery I can't believe any of what I'm reading here. I'm not Portuguese and have never had an issue with service or quality at the Dundas and Palmerston location. Portuguese people...
- Patisserie Royale This place is worth the travel. I shoot up there from Parkdale Village every once in a while just for their delicious sweets! Extremely friendly staff, and from a Lebanese...
- B & A Bakery yes, only one location
- B & A Bakery do they only have a location on Scarborough?
Most Commented On
- Dlish 112 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 77 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 69 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 61 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 61 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 58 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 53 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 52 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Delysees 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 41 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- It's The Icing on the Cake 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: The Borough, Fresh East, Sukhothai, Grey Tiger, Delica Kitchen, Moo Frites
- The top 10 new restaurant openings in Toronto for September 2014
- This week on DineSafe: Maroli, Moe Pancer's, Gangster Burger, The Burgernator, 5th Element, Wayne Gretzky's
- The top 5 Oktoberfest events in Toronto for 2014
- Toronto Food Events: TUM, Urban Rodeo and BBQ, Soupalicious,World Poutine Eating Championship
- The top 10 student bars in Toronto
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Cumbrae's, Korean Cowboy, Kinton Ramen, Butter Chicken Roti, ZenQ
- European Quality Meats closes up shop after 50 years