de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Petite & Sweet Bakes offers more than just your standard cupcakes — they'll swoop in and plan your entire event, if you let them. The bakery/event planning agency just...
Jelly Modern Doughnuts, a new shop for gourmet treats at College and Bathurst, will probably become the next big hangout for cops in no time — its doughnuts absolutely pulverize...
Lightweight Mini-Donuts opened last week, adding a bite-sized treat to the mix of delicious food options available in Kensington Market. I went to check it out after a tiring day...
Bite Bar is located somewhere at the intersection of Hello Kitty and Sex and the City — in other words, it is the girliest establishment ever to grace Toronto (actual...
Cupcakes Leaside is the first foray into the Toronto market by the Vancouver-based Cupcakes chain. Most people would probably recognize the brand for its W Network series The Cupcake Girls,...
ps by Pretty Sweet is a bit hard to find--those expecting a typical boxy storefront will be surprised by its location in a walk-up house, with the trio of simple...
The Red Bench is a new Yonge and Wellesley hybrid operation. It's a self-serve frozen yogurt shop, a loose leaf tea cafe, but front and centre is The Red Bench's...
The Artisan Baker is already a hit after a mere three weeks in operation. The evidence is in the fact that, as I arrive during weekday lunch, not a single...
Boulangerie Saint George is an organic bakeshop strategically located at Eglinton and Avenue Road. This area has been sort of lacking when it comes to classic French baking (until now,...
Bonne Journee is a classic French bake shop in more than just name (though interestingly, its chef is not from France, but more about that later). Brimming with fresh baguettes,...
Pink Lemon sounds as though it would be some sort of nostalgia-laden juice bar, but it's actually a (very pink) bakeshop that has recently landed in Toronto proper. Before this...
Moo Milk Bar is a "milk n' cookies" type bake shop — quite literally. This new Beaches spot touts flavoured milks and homemade cookies as its main sell, with an...
Le Dolci has settled into its new Dundas West digs, transforming the former Grateful Head home into its own "fun, foodie studio." Previously occupying a space down at King and Portland,...
Mabel's Bakery just opened its second location on Queen West at Beaconsfield Avenue. "This area needed something different than restaurants from bars," owner Lorraine Hawley says simply as she scans...
Ice 'n Cake epitomizes all that is The Shops at Don Mills. The dessert and gelato shop--which will be celebrating its one-year anniversary this July--is ostentatiously spacious, bright and boldly...
Momo's Groceteria & Bakery offers Mohamed Abu-Taah's Middle Eastern baked goods to the grab-and-go crowd. Mohamed has long served the surrounding Harbord community with his take on tastes from back...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (5)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (10)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (13)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (5)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (5)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (9)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (2)
- Parkdale (2)
- Queen West (1)
- Richmond Hill (6)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (5)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (22)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (6)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (2)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- For the Love of Cake Worst cupcakes you will get in the city. They were dry and had so much food coloring that they had a weird after-taste. I'd rather give my daugher a twinkie!
- Hermes Bakery But how,s the cheese cake??
- Bread and Roses I purchased chicken pot pies from here and they were absolutely disgusting. We found grizzled chicken bones and dark meat in it. The crust tasted like nasty cheap margarine. The...
- Le Dolci Please do not support this business. Le Dolci poisoned my daughter at the CNE and never took responsibility for what happened. Kayla was in the hospital for 3 days and...
- Prairie Girl Bakery This was absolutely the WORST cupcake ever!! I stopped in after a bit of shopping to get a cupcake. I got the red velvet cupcake, it was the driest cupcake...
- Wafflian I caught to girl behind the counter picking her nose. Really gross.
- Bite Bar Didn't like all the riff raff hanging around the place.
- B & A Bakery The Ellesmere Road store outlet current timings are:- Monday to Friday 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM (Eve.Eight PM) Saturday & Sunday 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM(Eve.Six PM)
- Francesca Italian Bakery Sweet Boutique fails in customer service... they stink in fact....
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts I travelled from Ireland to do the Diploma in Confectionery Arts. I spent 4 months baking, caking and decorating everyday. It was the best decision I've ever made. THere is...
- Bakes & Goods So delicious! Cookies & cream is my favourite and right now the new Gigerbread cupcake is to-die-for. I love these cupcakes, highly recommend the cakes and the cookies as...
- Nu Bugel Hot chocolate was great though! Even though it took a little bit...
- Nu Bugel I tried this for the first time today. My whole wheat bagel was hard and dry. Service was good and the price was fair. When it's busier they don't seem to...
- Bite Bar SUB-PAR product, OK service, HORRIBLE packaging. TACKY interior. = AVOID.
- Canadian Pie Company I heard they are selling or closing down. Is this true? I get my pies at this tiny Organic Market in Richmond Hill. Sue Ellen's Pies are amazing and always...
- de Floured You don't have to be gluten-intolerant to love these! The pot pies and galettes are fantastic, they stack up against anything.
- Brioche Doree Excellent restaurant, a bit of Paris on King St. West From their wonderful brioches, to their buttery croissants, to their delicious soups and quiche, this is a MUST go to spot. Their...
- Bite Bar The girl behind the counter failed to wash her hands after she handled some money from a previous customer and answered the phone. My friend and I waited for her...
- Dough Bakeshop Good for you Benita. I have no idea how you could have worked with that woman Tracy O'Hara. She really brought the place down. What is your new place? Another...
- Leslieville Bakery Does anyone know if this bakery is closed permanently? I noticed they've been closed that last week or two with no sign on the window that I could see....
- Bunner's Bake Shop I have just recently found out my daughter-in-law has Crohns and would like to know where you located I live in Bloor West Village!
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie It happened three times in a row with the wifi situation. Perhaps people's comments, including mine, have been heard? Consider that. That or you were just lucky that it was...
- Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Cafe Very nice place! Clean, good atmosphere, pleasant (family) staff. My family and friends drop by often. A nice relaxing yummy atmosphere.
- Bite Bar Not impressed with the quality of their product. The treats I bought were not fresh and the icing was gritty.
- Solero Mediterranean Bakery Please please be aware of the below person and his company. They only rob peoples money and never deliver the equipment. Please warn all other companies who want to...
- Delysees I love the place inside and out great design! the treats are tasty! the coffe is fresh! a great addition to king street I recommend this café for everyone to...
- Delysees I like the place very bright and clean I feel like Iam in Paris.Food are amazing I love it so much that guaranteed I will recommended the staff is great...
- Delysees I will be coming back again and again. I Love this place !! Keep on working hard everyone and let this haters be haters. Just keep serving us amazing food....
- J'Adore Cakes I was having a baby shower in the area and found J'adore online. I was looking forward to placing an order and after checking out the website I decided to...
- Delysees 'Macaroon' is not wrong. Technically, macaroon is the English translation of the French word macaron. It's just much more common/generally accepted nowadays to use the original French term macaron in...
Most Commented On
- Glory Hole Doughnuts 142 Comments
- Dlish 118 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 80 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 68 Comments
- Bite Me Bakery 64 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 62 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 58 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 57 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Wafflian 50 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 50 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 49 Comments
- Life is Sweet 48 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 46 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Bakerbots 45 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Delysees 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 40 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 39 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Dlish (Yorkville) 39 Comments
- Bite Bar 38 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 37 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 37 Comments
- The Best Eggs Benedict in Toronto
- The Best Specialty Fitness Clubs in Toronto
- The Best Cafes for Free WiFi in Toronto
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (East Side)
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (West Side)
- The Best Cigar Stores in Toronto
- Best Place to Buy a Suit in Toronto
- The Best Vinyl Record Stores in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 10 local spirits you can find at the LCBO
- Toronto Food Events: La Domenica Brunch, Whisky 101, Dog Days, Chopped Canada
- New Toronto company wants to improve your cocktail
- County General set to expand to Bloor St. & Queen East
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Wind Up Bird Cafe, Duke's Refresher, Boots & Bourbon, Rock 'n' Horse
- This Week on DineSafe: Mandarin, Disgraceland, Yakitori Bar, Cusina Lounge, Wes Bes Patties
- The top 20 eats from the Canadian Artisan Tasting Fair
- 8 Hamilton restaurants & food shops worth driving for