Phipps Bakery Cafe lets whimsy reign. The Eglinton Ave. bakery bubbles over with a kind of frothy enthusiasm, from its curlicue-rod iron-front doors and French-style awning to the big baskets...
Tori and Cate's Cupcakes was born out of a mother's wish for her two youngest daughters. Owner Christina D'Onofrio's daughters Tori and Cate are Type 1 Diabetics, and she hated...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Petite & Sweet Bakes offers more than just your standard cupcakes — they'll swoop in and plan your entire event, if you let them. The bakery/event planning agency just...
Jelly Modern Doughnuts, a new shop for gourmet treats at College and Bathurst, will probably become the next big hangout for cops in no time — its doughnuts absolutely pulverize...
Lightweight Mini-Donuts opened last week, adding a bite-sized treat to the mix of delicious food options available in Kensington Market. I went to check it out after a tiring day...
Bite Bar is located somewhere at the intersection of Hello Kitty and Sex and the City — in other words, it is the girliest establishment ever to grace Toronto (actual...
Cupcakes Leaside is the first foray into the Toronto market by the Vancouver-based Cupcakes chain. Most people would probably recognize the brand for its W Network series The Cupcake Girls,...
ps by Pretty Sweet is a bit hard to find--those expecting a typical boxy storefront will be surprised by its location in a walk-up house, with the trio of simple...
The Red Bench is a new Yonge and Wellesley hybrid operation. It's a self-serve frozen yogurt shop, a loose leaf tea cafe, but front and centre is The Red Bench's...
Bite Me Bakery pegs itself as "Toronto's first cupcake shop with attitude." "That's not to say we're like the Soup Nazi or anything," says Dayna Richardson, the woman behind the...
Dlish (Yorkville) has been in its second Toronto location for just 2 weeks when I stop in. Owner Verge Manuel was seeking a spot that would complement the West Queen...
Sullivan & Bleeker Baking Co. is all about decadence. "Cupcakes, after all," says owner Elyse Wahle, "are supposed to be extravagant." And indeed, these cupcakes certainly are. I'm standing in...
Glory Hole Doughnuts has been so eagerly anticipated that on a Sunday morning at 10 a.m., there's already a rush at the counter. The two-day-old retail location in Parkdale, between...
Andrea's Gerrard Street Bakery is located in the heart of East Chinatown, of all places. "People said to me, 'Really, Chinatown?'" Andrea Mut says of her friends' and family's reaction...
Pancho's Bakery at Dufferin and Bloor is the third location of the popular Mexican bakery-and its by far the most intuitively strategic of the bunch. Open for just over a...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (7)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (13)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (5)
- Junction (3)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (5)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (9)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (2)
- Parkdale (2)
- Queen West (1)
- Richmond Hill (6)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (6)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Weston Bakeries Surplus Factory Outlet April 22/14......Etobicoke outlet...apple pie...$3....12x16 cake $2....also pecan pies....fruitcake.... muesle/cranberry loafs
- Phipps Bakery Cafe This place is one of the best in Toronto. Have yet to get something I didn't like!
- Phipps Bakery Cafe Everything looks amazing - I want to move to that neighbourhood!
- Sugary Swirls I've visited Sugary Swirls a couple of times and their sweets are just amazing… It's great to have a taste of some european sweets which the neighbourhood needs… Will continue...
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky It sounds like it's getting so bad in there that you can't tell the owner and manager from the rats and roaches that infest the place. There are SO MANY...
- Organic Oven Hi, I just came from the Brampton Location and will NEVER go back. I just paid $6.00 for a slice of cake and it was FROZEN!!!! It tasted...
- Phipps Bakery Cafe everything here is incredibly greasy! the cafe food barely ever tastes fresh.
- Phipps Bakery Cafe mouthwatering!
- Sugary Swirls I would like to take the time to thank everyone for their comments and also especially thank all my clients for their amazing support.
- Sugary Swirls After several visits to sugary swirls, I have only had great customer service and tasted amazing pastries everytime! Love love love the tiramisu lulips, the canolis, croissants, the delicious...
- Bonne Journee Drove by and decided to give it a try. I must admit the Almond croissant was fabulous and the pain au chocolat was unreal. The olive loaf was so...
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. Not a fan of this place, it stunk, save your cash.
- Sugary Swirls i think that sugary swirls has AMAZING products rich in flavour i go to sugary swirls all the time it is a beautiful building with great bcustomer service everyone is...
- Sugary Swirls Totally agree. They need to step up their game. As usual, BlogTO has their head up their butt.
- Hot Oven Bakery I can't find any caloric info on your products. Can someone please tell me how many calories are in the most delicious Granola Bars? They are so amazing my teen...
- Sweet Escape Patisserie This place was recently flagged by Toronto Health Dept: Sweet Escape (55 Mill St.) Inspected on: April 2, 2014 Inspection finding:Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions: 4 (Minor: 2, Significant: 1, Crucial: 1)
- Cake Opera Co. is this place closed now? can i still go in (walk-in) to get some macarons and cupcakes? I heared that the owners are out on a tour but is...
- de Floured Is there contact info? I can't seem to find it.
- Sugary Swirls I'll give the place a whirl, but Nancy I'm a bit floored that you think people cannot tell the difference between cake made with butter and cake made with cheaper...
- Bakes & Goods Bakes and Goods provided nut-free, Eiffel Tower cookies, for our school, French Cafe! The taste, presentation, and packaging were exceptional! There was only positive feedback from both students...
- Sugary Swirls I moved into this Annex neighbourhood 10 years ago to be closer to my campus at George Brown College and I loved it so much I never...
- Sugary Swirls Does she make ALL of this in-house?
- Sugary Swirls Buster, LOTS of Portuguese bakeries a little west of here, like Nova Era on Geary, or at Bloor and Dovercourt. Progresso on Divercourt etc. Not Bathurst but not far! ...
- Sugary Swirls Hi Nancy! As a baking enthusiast who eats even more baked goods than I bake, which is TOO MANY, I can tell what goes into a cupcake. I'd hazard to...
- Sugary Swirls Hi there want to comment on Debbie downer's note above - I know for a fact that they do not use any shortening in the cupcakes, cakes nor frosting they...
- Sugary Swirls I haven't been yet, but I am VERY excited to have natas (Portuguese custard tarts) available in the area! We already have a fancy, expensive French bakery nearby (the admittedly...
- Sugary Swirls What price do the cupcakes go for?
- Apiecalypse Now! I can't wait to try this place this weekend. It is so inspiring that someone has dedicated their life to doing so much good for our communities and the world....
- Sugary Swirls Number of times CAKE is mentioned in article: 9 ("... cake is clearly Esteves' focus and passion, and where her skill set is put to best use. The cakes are so...
- Sugary Swirls i hate being a saggy sales, but i went here during their soft open a few weeks ago, and the cupcakes were just awful. they looked beautiful, but they were...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 119 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 77 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 69 Comments
- Bite Me Bakery 63 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 62 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 62 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 58 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 55 Comments
- Wafflian 52 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 51 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 49 Comments
- Bakerbots 46 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Delysees 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 42 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- Dlish (Yorkville) 38 Comments
- Bite Bar 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 37 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 37 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Frozen beer arrives in Toronto
- Your photos of fish in Toronto
- This Week on DineSafe: The Copper Chimney, Nova Era, King Place, Sushi Delight, Popeye's
- Toronto Food Events: 420 Pizza Mob, May the Fourth Be With You, Society of Beer Drinking Ladies, Equinosh
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Shishalicious, Bake Them Pretty, Portland Variety, Chino Locos East Chinatown
- The Beer Store wants to scare you
- This week on DineSafe: Belly Buster Submarines, George's BBQ & Deli, It's All GRK, Crepe It Up
- Tasty twists on classics at first-ever dim sum festival