The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Cakestar has been baking, sculpting, and decorating custom cakes and treats in its Etobicoke studio since 2011. After spending some time perusing online photos of past creations, I knew I...
The Chocolate Brunette Pastry Company recently opened on Avenue Road north of Davenport selling Italian-inspired and chocolate-centric desserts. Owner and baker Micol Corno started The Chocolate Brunette as an online...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (32)
- Financial District (6)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (42)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (3)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (24)
- St. Clair West (9)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Almond Butterfly oh from what i recall, the prices were reasonable too. usually gluten-free is really expensive compared to mainstream/regular pastries. service was good too.
- Almond Butterfly i tried them during the summer and they were excellent! i can't recall what i had, but i believe i had a chocolate cupcake and a chocolate chip cookie....
- Butter Avenue (Queen West) Got to try it from a coworker, these chewy, melt-in-your-mouth cookies are to die for. Will visit to try other items.
- Kiva's Bagel Bar (Yonge St.) There are four menues with pricing And all the prices are clearly posted !! Anyway on a different note congratulations to Team Canada Jrs on winning gold! We are proud to be...
- She Takes The Cake Still keep my eye out periodically. Know she is still out there, who knows how many company names she has gone through.
- Bite Bar went to this place and I was so disapointed. The food sucks and not worth the money at all. I also noticed that the shop was not the cleanest. You...
- Butter Avenue We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable activity...
- The Tempered Room Caution: Do not eat the Ham & Cheese Croissants sitting in the display! It was obviously not freshly made, must have been sitting there from the previous day. They did...
- Butter Avenue I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site. It appears like some of the text on your content are running off the screen....
- Pain Perdu The Pain Perdu is amazin'.
- Butter Avenue Thanks for another great post. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am...
- Leah's Using the term "Parve" implies that this is a Kosher establishment. It is not Kosher.
- The Bagel House I am from Montreal and I like Gryfe's bagels but the best bagel in Toronto for me is The Bagel House. The bagel is nice and chewy and the...
- Kiva's Restaurant & Bakery Just called on behalf of a volunteer organization to ask for donations of older food that would be thrown out. The manager said he was too busy to speak to...
- Wafflian They always make waffle fresh.
- Butter Avenue (Queen West) Everything about this place is unique and perfect, only wish they have bigger sitting area for me to cozy up :)
- Brazil Bakery and Pastry Once I came to this bakery because I happen to love the custard tarts my boss gave me for christmas. I must admit that those little things are amazing....
- Almond Butterfly Terry, if you do not know anything about gluten allergy/sensitivities/Celiac Disease don't talk nonsense..... just because you can stuff your face with treats, be thoughtful for someone with gluten issues enjoy...
- B & A Bakery Does anyone know how much they charge for hot dog buns? We are having a fundraiser hot dog lunch at the end of the month so I am pricing...
- Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Cafe Your system. To. All my problems would be solved.
- Patisserie 27 Still going strong after 3+ years. Quality is still excellent across the board. If you're looking for an excellent take on baguette you have to try theirs -...
- Brick Street Breads (Leslieville) If you are looking for something sweet, try Patisserie Cigone's chocolate almond croissant. You might just die! Their plain almond ones are amazing but for an extra treat, try the...
- Petit Nuage Absolutely love the macarons, especially the Uji Matcha flavoured ones. Super cute shop that carries a lot of little trinkets and gifts. Great place to check out if you're looking...
- Bake Shoppe These fabulous young ladies made my daughter's wedding cake last year and it was absolutely wonderful!!! Not only was it an intricate piece of art but stunningly delicious...six layers and...
- The Rolling Pin ^^^^ I was paid to say that ^^^^^^
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse The pies here are fantastic. Better taste and better value than Kanga. Baked goods are tasty as well.
- Blackbird Baking Co. Their granola is especially amazing. Hats off to the bakers in the back!
- Phoenix Bakery Also worth noting that they have a variety of inexpensive hot dishes kept warm in those buffet-style tray tables. They have a lot to choose from in their bakery aside...
- Hot Oven Bakery (The Kingsway) I agree. This location has BAD customer service, they have boards all around asking you to take a number but only use it at their convenience. I ended up waiting...
- Andrea's Gerrard Street Bakery Have only been in there a handful of times. I've tried some of their baked goods and cafe, both are not bad at all. Andrea's always very friendly, and once...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 62 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 57 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Delysees 48 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- The Pie Commission 35 Comments
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Ronnie B's Southern Kitchen closes after four months
- New takeout app lets you skip lines when ordering food
- The top 10 hidden restaurants in Toronto
- Moe Pancer's deli calls it quits after 50+ years
- Toronto Food Events: Winterlicious, Latino 'Licious, Winter Fare, La Poutine Week, Get to Know Pinot
- Hot Beans set to serve its last vegan taco
- The top 25 restaurants for Valentine's Day in Toronto
- Where to eat poutine pizza in Toronto