Lamanna's Bakery may be on Toronto's eastern edge (401 and Kingston Road), but it's easily one of the most authentic Italian bakeries the city has to offer. Bakery may be a...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Delysees opened early last week on King West, billing itself as an authentic modern French bakery. A tempting claim, for sure, which motivates me to endure biking through rush-hour traffic...
Sud Forno is the still new, Terroni bakery that opened this summer just a few doors down from the original Southern Italian eatery on West Queen West. The interior, designed...
mon K Patisserie offers baked treats in a style not often found in Toronto. The bakery was inspired by French cuisine, but the goods have a Japanese flair added on...
Bagels on Fire is a new little bagel shop in the Beaches that churns out Montreal-style bagels which are served distinctly not on fire. They do, however, come from a...
Cakestar has been baking, sculpting, and decorating custom cakes and treats in its Etobicoke studio since 2011. After spending some time perusing online photos of past creations, I knew I...
The Chocolate Brunette Pastry Company recently opened on Avenue Road north of Davenport selling Italian-inspired and chocolate-centric desserts. Owner and baker Micol Corno started The Chocolate Brunette as an online...
Forno Cultura is fresh goods on Toronto's baking scene. The Italian bakery opened two weeks ago at King and Bathurst in a warehouse-like space beneath WVRST. While the bakery has...
The Wafflian Belgian Waffle and Cupcake Bar opened a couple weeks ago as a sweet addition to the Village by the Grange food court. Nestled deep among fast food...
Bread Stuff Bakery feels like a rustic country bake shop, despite its location on the ground floor of a busy North York condo. At the corner of Sheppard and Bayview,...
Nu Bugel opened its doors this week after months of delays, finally bringing one of my favourite breakfast foods to Kensington Market. Admittedly, I am a bit of a bagel...
Robyn's Cookies is a cozy bakery just north of Lawrence on Yonge, hidden from the street and only accessible by way of a side street (Ranleigh), or for the adventurous,...
Boulangerie Saint George is an organic bakeshop strategically located at Eglinton and Avenue Road. This area has been sort of lacking when it comes to classic French baking (until now,...
Bonne Journee is a classic French bake shop in more than just name (though interestingly, its chef is not from France, but more about that later). Brimming with fresh baguettes,...
Pink Lemon sounds as though it would be some sort of nostalgia-laden juice bar, but it's actually a (very pink) bakeshop that has recently landed in Toronto proper. Before this...
Moo Milk Bar is a "milk n' cookies" type bake shop — quite literally. This new Beaches spot touts flavoured milks and homemade cookies as its main sell, with an...
Le Dolci has settled into its new Dundas West digs, transforming the former Grateful Head home into its own "fun, foodie studio." Previously occupying a space down at King and Portland,...
Mabel's Bakery just opened its second location on Queen West at Beaconsfield Avenue. "This area needed something different than restaurants from bars," owner Lorraine Hawley says simply as she scans...
Ice 'n Cake epitomizes all that is The Shops at Don Mills. The dessert and gelato shop--which will be celebrating its one-year anniversary this July--is ostentatiously spacious, bright and boldly...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (10)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (5)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (5)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (9)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (2)
- Parkdale (2)
- Queen West (1)
- Richmond Hill (6)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (5)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (6)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- OMG Baked Goodness Agree with more recent comments. I live in the neighbourhood and I've never been impressed with this place's cupcakes or the attitude of the staff. Don't believe the hype, folks....
- Cupcakes Leaside WOW, went into Cupcakes store yesterday at 85 Laird Dr and I was met by the new owner, with a great product and great customer service, also met Lori one...
- St. Urbain Bagels The very best bagels BUT I recommend that you check your bag before leaving the counter. Even after repeating the order twice to the server, I still got cinnamon...
- Desmond & Beatrice wooo All of them are really so cute and delicious CupCake and escpecially the sprinkled one with coconut thing i guess am drooling over that cup ...
- Patachou I thought this little series of reviews was mainly about Toronto's best macarons. Alas, not a macaron mentioned in this entry.
- Simply Frosted Cupcakery Simply Frosted Cupcakery makes the most amazing custom cakes and cupcakes. I have ordered 3 cakes from there and they were all just as tasty as they were creative. They...
- SanRemo Bakery My family has been going to this bakery for years and I've enjoyed the products. The service the other day has me wondering if they feel so secure that they...
- The Cupcake Outlet My husband and I stopped in on the weekend, around 2:30pm. Their displays were empty, and they were supposed to be open until 5 or 6. They had no selection...
- Weston Bakeries Surplus Factory Outlet I heard the Eastern location will now be closed at the end of March, can anyone confirm?
- Columbus Bakery What a stirred this old lady had cause, just because she didn't speak English. Well I am and old lady too. I am 65 years old and I have...
- Apiecalypse Now! First and foremost I want to say I commend you (Jennifer) for all the work that you're doing! Being a fellow activist (THL in the US), this is such an...
- Tatsu's Bread Bakeling, me too, earlier I dont like pplpaeine tarts because it is too sweet. But this ready made pplpaeine i bought is not ready sweet, it is local made from...
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts As a recent graduate of the Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts, I can tell you first hand that Bonnie and her staff provide you with the professional skill set,...
- Kiva's Bagel Bar (Yonge St.) I wanted to like this place as it's super close. Place is clean and looks nice but I've been here on 3 separate occasions and the bagels and bread are...
- Lamanna's Bakery I see it on the side. Oh man, sheesh.
- Lamanna's Bakery You forgot to include the address.
- Rahier Say whaaaaat? I didn't know that Belgians speak French.
- Michidean Limited Also sold at Victoria Park station. Worth getting off the train for a couple, and catching the next train.LOL.
- Dlish (Yorkville) Very happy I found this establishment online as I live in England and was looking for cupcake delivery for my daughter's birthday. My daughter Iris absolutely loved them and commented...
- Mabel's Bakery (Queen St.) Hi "Neighbourhood watch". We have actually been having lots of problems with people filling our bins with residential and other garbage in the back and have spoken to the...
- Hansen's Danish Pastry Shop This bake shop is amazing friendly staff great treats The butter tarts are great and butter croissants are the best ever havent had a bad thing yet always fresh keep...
- Andrea's Gerrard Street Bakery I am never disappointed by what I get at Andreas Bakery, she is a seriously skilled baker! Their offerings are always somewhat simple, kind of home cooking comfort treats, like...
- The Pie Commission Sweet baby Jesus these are good pies!!!! And Amazing fries too boot!!! You have to go here
- Apiecalypse Now! Excellent food. Had it a few times now and will be back. +1 for support Sea Shepherd who harass - non-violently - the whalers, while the whalers throw...
- Gryfe's Bagels I purchased Gryfe's Pizza Bagels from Longos last week. I asked the staff "How do I Cook/Heat/Warm Up" the pizza bagels. Answer: 350 C oven for 10 - 15 minutes, depending...
- Bite Me Bakery Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going to inform her.
- Bite Bar Hi Sunetta, I am very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory visit to Bite Bar especially since we're your neighbourhood desserts bar! I would love to invite both you and...
- For the Love of Cake Yummy cup Cake nee to try this cup Cake
- Sud Forno In response to all comments above... Everything sounds tasty. One poster called someone stupid amongst other nasty things he or she said because we just see "C" so you...
- Glory Hole Doughnuts To all the haters that have commented on here: Clearly yer Mama's never taught you "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!" Chew on...
Most Commented On
- Glory Hole Doughnuts 149 Comments
- Dlish 119 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 78 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 69 Comments
- Bite Me Bakery 64 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 62 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 61 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 59 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 55 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 54 Comments
- Wafflian 52 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 48 Comments
- Bakerbots 48 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 47 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 47 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 46 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 44 Comments
- Delysees 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 41 Comments
- Dlish (Yorkville) 40 Comments
- Bite Bar 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 37 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 10 photos of pub food in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Ice Alley, Drunken Desserts, Khao Ghallian, The Table Setters, Toronto Wing Festival
- College St. cafe Voodoo Child is going international
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Yakitori Kintori, The Irv, The Derby, OG Grill, BYBLOS, Carl's Jr.
- The top 5 restaurants in Little India
- This week on DineSafe: Wide Open, Ryoji, L-Eat Express, Yummy Pizza, McDonald's, Urban Thai
- Toronto grilled cheese festival wasn't so Gouda
- How Canada Dry Ginger Ale was invented in Toronto