Petite Nuage moved into one of those cute blue shipping containers on Dundas and filled it with equally sweet things. The most prominent are the macarons and crème puffs, but...
Beaches Bakeshop is the place to go if you're craving a taste of Sweden (beyond the mass-produced offerings of IKEA). This charming Upper Beaches spot has been around since 2008,...
Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse, the newly opened meat pie shop at Eglinton and Laird, is one of those places that you step into and immediately want to chow down. The...
Home is a new bake shop and ice cream spot that opened in Bloordale earlier this summer. Bakerbots co-owner and Home full-owner Christopher Stopa (of "lost Radiohead song" fame) wants...
Almond Butterfly is only about two weeks old, but it already feels like it's settled in on Harbord as a local neighbourhood staple. On the day I visit, a steady...
The Rolling Pin has taking over the former Espresso Room cafe (that didn't even last a year) - maybe a '50s themed bakery will draw more of a crowd. It...
Sweet Serendipity opened its doors on Danforth East just a few weeks ago, and is already cheering up the neighbourhood with its treats. The small shop has just two tables...
BakeryHaus is located in the Queen Street Market, across from the CHUM building. You know the one - it's always half empty or under construction, with a handful of 'upscale'...
Phipps Bakery Cafe lets whimsy reign. The Eglinton Ave. bakery bubbles over with a kind of frothy enthusiasm, from its curlicue-rod iron-front doors and French-style awning to the big baskets...
Tori and Cate's Cupcakes was born out of a mother's wish for her two youngest daughters. Owner Christina D'Onofrio's daughters Tori and Cate are Type 1 Diabetics, and she hated...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Petite & Sweet Bakes offers more than just your standard cupcakes — they'll swoop in and plan your entire event, if you let them. The bakery/event planning agency just...
Jelly Modern Doughnuts, a new shop for gourmet treats at College and Bathurst, will probably become the next big hangout for cops in no time — its doughnuts absolutely pulverize...
Lightweight Mini-Donuts opened last week, adding a bite-sized treat to the mix of delicious food options available in Kensington Market. I went to check it out after a tiring day...
Bite Bar is located somewhere at the intersection of Hello Kitty and Sex and the City — in other words, it is the girliest establishment ever to grace Toronto (actual...
Cupcakes Leaside is the first foray into the Toronto market by the Vancouver-based Cupcakes chain. Most people would probably recognize the brand for its W Network series The Cupcake Girls,...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (4)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (4)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (2)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (22)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Cafe Do yyou have aany video of that? I'd carde to find out some additional information.
- Victoria's Bakery I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web site is truly nice.
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. I (vegan) went today with my friend (non-vegan) to try the coffee and treats. Upon arrival, the atmosphere is dark and depressing - and it's a sunny September day! There...
- Petit Nuage Really liking 707 lately.
- Petit Nuage I stopped by the other day and got some macarons (lemon lavender and milky earl grey) and a cream puff (uji matcha) from this cute store. The cream puff was...
- Tori's Bakeshop I purchased a scone and a brownie there today, and both were very disappointing. The brownie was almost raw...Not the way to produce a "moist" brownie. To top...
- Kiva's Restaurant & Bakery The best best best bagels. Delicious breakfast too! Go here with my family all the time :)
- Delysees True, their macaroons are tasty, unfortunately they are not made in-house. If you have try the macaroons shop called Point-G from Montreal, then you will know what I am...
- Agincourt Bakery According to a recent blog post by Brown, "Drivers, both professional and amateur, who have driven this awesome CSR-69 concept car, agree it is arguably the best handling Mustang they...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse DISAPPOINTED!!!!!
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse As a Kiwi I was excited to check this place out. Unfortunately they didn't have any meat pies left on a Sunday when I arrived at 12:30pm. For a place...
- Petit Nuage This places looks adorable!! Can't wait to try.
- Petit Nuage @okay... the goods are baked from a commercial kitchen that i rent out of! i prep in the mornings, pre-package everything and delivery them fresh to my unit :) if...
- Petit Nuage Where are the goods baked?
- Petit Nuage looking forward to checking this place out as i love bunnies and macarons.
- Petit Nuage Super yummy macarons! You can tell a lot of thought and effort was put into the unique flavors. I will have to go back again to try the cream puffs...
- Petit Nuage I love the cream puffs here!! Haven't tried all the macaron flavours but matcha green tea and lemon lavender are my fav! must try.
- Petit Nuage Wow, I walk past the 707 Containers everyday and I never noticed this store.
- Petit Nuage Who is the "WE" that you speak on behalf of?
- Petit Nuage We love this place, very cute and extremely good macarons!
- Bloomer's Those that have celiac disease and really can only eat gluten free this newest addition of bakeries is amazing!! Those that arent celiac or intolerant should not be on this...
- Bloomer's I admit I've only tried a handful of the sweet stuff here, but it's enough for me to say this place is awesome!
- Bloomer's I don't like the name of this place.
- Bloomer's no one goes to a bakery to be healthy. duh! they go to eat the sweet, delicious treats! And this place is TASTY!!! YUM YUM
- Bloomer's No one thought that. It's trendy to not want to torture animals and destroy the planet? Less than 1% of the population is vegan. It's the bacon eating hipsters...
- Bloomer's Vegan should not be blindly considered healthy - it's a lifestyle choice most Vegans choose based solely on stopping animal cruelty - it's not a trend - for most of...
- Bloomer's People seem to think something is healthy if it is "Vegan", even if it is loaded with oil and sugar. Remember when "No Fat" was the big trend? And then...
- Bloomer's My favourite is the salted caramel bread pudding! so tasty. Free wifi and accessible electronic outlet to make this a comfortable place as your mobile office or study hall. Also...
- The Pie Commission @Jerry, really?? one of the worst places ever?? $7.95 is atrocious?? You're a real piece of work! Enjoy your frozen pie from NoFrills. @Vegan what do you mean by "the...
- Bloomer's I tried a dream cookie at Vegetarian Food Fest last weekend, it was delicious!
Most Commented On
- Dlish 111 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 77 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 68 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 61 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 61 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 56 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 53 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 52 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 46 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Delysees 46 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 41 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- It's The Icing on the Cake 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto canning company looks to open rental kitchen
- Nine ice cream sandwiches make for one sweet birthday
- First Toronto Denny's restaurant now open for business
- The top 10 po' boy sandwiches in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Food Truck Fest, Garlic Fest, Madcap Pickle Championship, The Pig & The Pasta
- Top secret dinner event sets Echo Beach aglow
- Toronto beers clean up at the 2014 Golden Tap Awards
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Montage Yorkville, Nuit Social, Bake Shoppe, Muncheez Deli Creperie