Patchmon's Thai Desserts & More can be found in Bloor West Village in the small space that was formerly the short-lived Ooh Waffles on Bloor St. W. by Jane St....
Tripl3 Baked is a bakery in Markham that's been making waves for its delectable cupcakes, cakes and other confections. This place was opened in July 2014 by three long-time friends...
Uncle Tetsu Japanese Cheesecake opened its first "mini sweets factory" outside of Asia on Bay just north of Dundas three weeks ago, and like its counterparts in Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai...
Nadege in the PATH is bringing the patisserie's delicate pastries and Parisian-inspired lunches to the downtown office crowd. Expanding past Queen St. and Rosedale to the Financial District wasn't already...
Meli Baklava & Chocolate Bar opened in mid-December inside the Queen Live Fresh Food Market by Queen and John, taking over the space previously occupied by the bubble tea stand...
Duo Patisserie is a unique concept for the Richmond Hill/Markham area. While traditional Chinese bakeries are rampant here, one may have a hard time finding French-inspired desserts. Duo fills this...
The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (31)
- Financial District (7)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (15)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (4)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (24)
- St. Clair West (9)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Bunner's Bake Shop (Kensington) Came from wasaga beach I Loaded up my freezer. Some things didn't make it to the freezer sooo delish!!
- Messina Bakery Have been going here for years glad they made it on, love this family run establishment
- Uncle Tetsu So according to this the charge full HST on the sweets under $4. When under $4 should be charged only 5% GST. Then again, how many people wait in...
- Uncle Tetsu ...
- Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery This place is great fun and the people smiling outside enjoying their treat is half the enjoyment. This place is Bang on!
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts am very happy after visiting your blog and thank you so much for sharing. I've read several excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. Buy...
- Yummy Stuff I see many post but this is nice post I visit first time on this page I really enjoy to read your post, thanks for nice sharing.www.astickerprinting.com/Custom-Window-Stickers
- Hot Oven Bakery So, as I posted in another BWV bakery's comment section, I noticed that Mary cut 'n' pasted the EXACT SAME comments about finding "fungi" on the apple pastry at two...
- Bake Sale (Bloor West Village) As an FYI to all the readers out there, Mary posted the EXACT SAME cut 'n' pasted comment in another BWV bakery's comment section too, four minutes prior to her...
- Anna's Bakery & Deli Very interesting that Mary posted the EXACT SAME cut 'n' pasted comment in another BWV bakery's comment section too, four minutes later. And then two minutes after that, she...
- Dough by Rachelle Sounds very unhealthy. Leora Phat Possum would love it!
- Roselle Desserts Hey Steph, just found out about your pastry shop. Wish you all the best with it. Will come by someday.
- The Tempered Room The FDA has approved amounts of rat hair and insect fragments that can be found in factory produced goods. Do some research and I guarantee that almost everything you eat...
- Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery I went to try it out 2 weeks ago and got the HK waffle. It's too hyped out. I prefer Summer's ice cream still cause they're smooth, creamy, and strong...
- Tripl3 Baked Your site gives us really some sweet dishes. You have done really really good work. I like your all post. Please share with us some more great post in the...
- Yummy Stuff Oh guys its really really awesome. Fantastic. You have good job. Please share with us some more great this type of post that my humble request... Purchase online ground reinforcement...
- Roselle Desserts Great shop. Banana eclair is one of a kind in this city. Friendly staff too.
- Roselle Desserts Steph made the cake (and some other impressive desserts) for my friend's bridal shower and it was delicious. Will definitely go check out her store- what a talented baker!
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts Want to let Patchmon's Thai Desserts know how they're doing? Add your review to their Phoodo listing - https://phoodo.com/restaurants/patchmon-s-thai-desserts.html
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts The middle photo reminds me of these two Thai hookers I banged in phuket in an alleyway the nipple weer brown like that
- Viking Bakery http://kareliakitchen.com/ Here you go; a restaurant devoted to Scandinavian food. All fish and meats are smoked in-house.
- La Stella Bakery I can't say nothing bad the bbq chicken is so good and same with the Ecuador bread and yes the cakes are so tasty I just have to say am...
- Viking Bakery "We left Viking Bakery feeling as if we made a friend. For those interested in a bold, new pastry adventure, don’t let the bold storefront drive you away. " "Beware that...
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts I look forward to giving her treats a try!
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts I don't understand why it's always the asian kids bashing on other asian business. Stop learning racism from your parents. The whole 'Japanese food must be run by Japanese people',...
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts Oh man this is amaze! Been looking for a place that does wedding cakes (those "auspicious" desserts). These are always at weddings, like when gifts are recieved from parents and...
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts Well, I have tasted a few of Patchimons deserts and they are great. Not the usual cake and sugar you get in western shops,but subtle tastes and unusual textures....
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts Wow Leora = negative much? And not to mention, spell correctly much? This looks great, I'll look to try it out, hope they do well! Thanks BlogTO for pointing them...
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts You are like Chinese people and Japanese businesses
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts Let me know when your amazement has ceased and you are normal again I want to know how long it lasted
Most Commented On
- Dlish 108 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 63 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 58 Comments
- Le Dolci 56 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 53 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 50 Comments
- Delysees 50 Comments
- BakeryHaus 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- The Pie Commission 37 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- Bite Bar 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Wine won't be sold in Toronto supermarkets this year
- How to mark National Fried Chicken Day in Toronto
- 10 restaurants with stunning interior design in Toronto
- Fishbar gets gutted on Ossington
- The top 5 citrus beer made in Toronto
- 20 places to eat near Pan Am Games venues in Toronto
- 35 great eats from Taste of Toronto 2015
- The top 10 pizza in Markham and Richmond Hill