Bobbette & Belle on Yonge is the brand-new uptown offshoot of a Leslieville patisserie equally beloved for their ornate wedding cakes as they are for their deliciously down-to-earth baked goods. After...
Bake Shoppe is the newest embodiment of the Wedding Cake Shoppe, a bakery cafe at College and Ossington that had sold delicious cupcakes and custom cakes for the past five...
Petite Nuage moved into one of those cute blue shipping containers on Dundas and filled it with equally sweet things. The most prominent are the macarons and crème puffs, but...
Beaches Bakeshop is the place to go if you're craving a taste of Sweden (beyond the mass-produced offerings of IKEA). This charming Upper Beaches spot has been around since 2008,...
Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse, the newly opened meat pie shop at Eglinton and Laird, is one of those places that you step into and immediately want to chow down. The...
Home is a new bake shop and ice cream spot that opened in Bloordale earlier this summer. Bakerbots co-owner and Home full-owner Christopher Stopa (of "lost Radiohead song" fame) wants...
Almond Butterfly is only about two weeks old, but it already feels like it's settled in on Harbord as a local neighbourhood staple. On the day I visit, a steady...
The Rolling Pin has taking over the former Espresso Room cafe (that didn't even last a year) - maybe a '50s themed bakery will draw more of a crowd. It...
Sweet Serendipity opened its doors on Danforth East just a few weeks ago, and is already cheering up the neighbourhood with its treats. The small shop has just two tables...
BakeryHaus is located in the Queen Street Market, across from the CHUM building. You know the one - it's always half empty or under construction, with a handful of 'upscale'...
Phipps Bakery Cafe lets whimsy reign. The Eglinton Ave. bakery bubbles over with a kind of frothy enthusiasm, from its curlicue-rod iron-front doors and French-style awning to the big baskets...
Tori and Cate's Cupcakes was born out of a mother's wish for her two youngest daughters. Owner Christina D'Onofrio's daughters Tori and Cate are Type 1 Diabetics, and she hated...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Petite & Sweet Bakes offers more than just your standard cupcakes — they'll swoop in and plan your entire event, if you let them. The bakery/event planning agency just...
Jelly Modern Doughnuts, a new shop for gourmet treats at College and Bathurst, will probably become the next big hangout for cops in no time — its doughnuts absolutely pulverize...
Lightweight Mini-Donuts opened last week, adding a bite-sized treat to the mix of delicious food options available in Kensington Market. I went to check it out after a tiring day...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (4)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (4)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Lamanna's Bakery I have been to Lamana's since they first opened, it used to be a small bakery, but wow, what a transformation! Big space, lot's of room, very nice atmosphere (rustic...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse Actually Squigglywoods this is what makes them authentic,,,
- The Tempered Room I only let clean shaven men prepare food for me so I consider this place off my personal limits.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Beautiful and nice place. Are their food worth the premium? I think its good but not so much so that their food warrants that much of a premium price. I...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Wonderful people. Wonderful store. Wonderful carrot cake.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Dry cupcake, bad coffee, super sweet and expensive macaroons...I'll return to Aroma for sure..
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse What a gem this place is. I'm a kiwi who has spent a lot of years in Australia and these are as close to the real thing you can get...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) ""The best Alfajores with sulce de leche in the city" Trust me, i am from Argentina, and their Alfajores are one of a kind in Toronto.
- The Tempered Room Went here for some pastries and a croissant the other day. Well, atmosphere was good, but the parties did not do justice. I do not understand the trend of pretentious...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Yonge-Lawrence Village is changing a lot.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) BEST CAPPICINO EVER !!!!
- Cupcakes Leaside I can't understand why people just use comment forums for useless judgements & hate on a neighborhood. Honestly, we should all have better things to do. Bravo to the cupcake...
- Mabel's Bakery (Queen St.) Amazing baked goods and a great addition to the neighborhood. Clearly all the cupcake divas are missing out!
- The Tempered Room it is sad and funny that the bearded editors of blogto feel so insecure about their own facial hair that they feel the need to remove posts discussing clear health...
- de Floured De Floured has brought so much joy into my life over the last six months - a discovery that has this Celiac purrrring. The brownies are truly the best I...
- The Tempered Room wtf do you milktoast babies think is going to happen to you if you accidentally ingest a human hair? Will you die, or have to be rushed to emergency? Honestly,...
- The Tempered Room Can't wait to try this place out!
- The Tempered Room Perhaps add more in the INFORMATION section of blogto.com Such as adding, twitter, facebook, etc. when businesses don't bother getting a proper website. It sucks when businesses don't use websites because...
- The Tempered Room Just up the street from me! My boyfriend and I are big fans. Such a great use of the space as well, sleek and contemporary, looks nothing like the old...
- The Tempered Room A local friend raved about the flan before I went for the first time, and now I'm raving about it too. Amazing.
- The Tempered Room Went to this great spot a few weeks ago. Such a great atmosphere and cool space to sit. Coffee was so-so, but the baking sure was good. Had these delicious...
- Home Great Place! I discovered this place about a month ago and it is now my favorite place to come and have a coffee. It's very cozy and clean. The staff...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse Visited October 4th around 11am it was fully stocked and everything looked great. Service was great fast, polite and happy. Mince pie and steak pie both were excellent. Will definitely...
- Bake Shoppe That Anser piece tho!
- Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Cafe Hi to all, the contents present at this web page are really remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
- Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Cafe You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites on the web. I will recommend this web site!
- Hansen's Danish Pastry Shop This store is just lovely, every time I've gone in I've experienced such wonderful customer service. Additionally, their desserts are amazing, especially the Danish, so glad I live close by!
- Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Cafe Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while...
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. By the way pamela, I have gone on several occasions and they always greet me and say have nice day as I leave. I am thinking the fault lies with...
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. I think you should examine why you need the people you are buying from to smile at you. People are not machines that will be constantly smiling at you. Best...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 112 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 77 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 61 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 61 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 60 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 53 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 52 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Delysees 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 42 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- It's The Icing on the Cake 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This week on DineSafe: Mustafa, Furama Bakery, Biryani Hut, TCJ Restaurant, Driftwood Fish & Chips
- The top 10 new sushi restaurants in Toronto
- The top 10 stores that sell British products in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Delicious Food Show, Bro Appetit, Eat To The Beat, Trick or Treat Supper Club
- Get free beer when you cast a vote in Ward 19
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Buca Yorkville, Dear Jools, Bill Hicks, Ovest Cucina, Tacorrito
- Get free ice cream when you vote in advance polls
- Mystery restaurant to host one-day pop-up market