Bobbette & Belle on Yonge is the brand-new uptown offshoot of a Leslieville patisserie equally beloved for their ornate wedding cakes as they are for their deliciously down-to-earth baked goods. After...
Bake Shoppe is the newest embodiment of the Wedding Cake Shoppe, a bakery cafe at College and Ossington that had sold delicious cupcakes and custom cakes for the past five...
Petite Nuage moved into one of those cute blue shipping containers on Dundas and filled it with equally sweet things. The most prominent are the macarons and crème puffs, but...
Beaches Bakeshop is the place to go if you're craving a taste of Sweden (beyond the mass-produced offerings of IKEA). This charming Upper Beaches spot has been around since 2008,...
Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse, the newly opened meat pie shop at Eglinton and Laird, is one of those places that you step into and immediately want to chow down. The...
Home is a new bake shop and ice cream spot that opened in Bloordale earlier this summer. Bakerbots co-owner and Home full-owner Christopher Stopa (of "lost Radiohead song" fame) wants...
Almond Butterfly is only about two weeks old, but it already feels like it's settled in on Harbord as a local neighbourhood staple. On the day I visit, a steady...
The Rolling Pin has taking over the former Espresso Room cafe (that didn't even last a year) - maybe a '50s themed bakery will draw more of a crowd. It...
Sweet Serendipity opened its doors on Danforth East just a few weeks ago, and is already cheering up the neighbourhood with its treats. The small shop has just two tables...
BakeryHaus is located in the Queen Street Market, across from the CHUM building. You know the one - it's always half empty or under construction, with a handful of 'upscale'...
Phipps Bakery Cafe lets whimsy reign. The Eglinton Ave. bakery bubbles over with a kind of frothy enthusiasm, from its curlicue-rod iron-front doors and French-style awning to the big baskets...
Tori and Cate's Cupcakes was born out of a mother's wish for her two youngest daughters. Owner Christina D'Onofrio's daughters Tori and Cate are Type 1 Diabetics, and she hated...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Petite & Sweet Bakes offers more than just your standard cupcakes — they'll swoop in and plan your entire event, if you let them. The bakery/event planning agency just...
Jelly Modern Doughnuts, a new shop for gourmet treats at College and Bathurst, will probably become the next big hangout for cops in no time — its doughnuts absolutely pulverize...
Lightweight Mini-Donuts opened last week, adding a bite-sized treat to the mix of delicious food options available in Kensington Market. I went to check it out after a tiring day...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (4)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (4)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Dear Joe, it seems you have no clue that Iran Population is mostly Shia / Armenian/ Jew/ Christian communities, so i dont' see how the place could be ISIS Affiliate lolol...
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Shame on BlogTO - this bakery is a well known ISIS affiliate/fundraiser.
- The Tempered Room So gross! How did they even pass food inspection with hair pointing straight at our food?
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Stopped by on a Thursday afternoon, empty cafe,stale cupcake(it had a freezer burn taste?)and overpriced cookies. Love the space, hope the food will improve to match the interior design.
- For the Love of Cake I ordered a cake from here for an event and she backed out of making our cake with only days until our event. Without valid reason she left us high...
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Great profile and insight into the the fam's baking history. Don't live anywhere near the neighbourhood but this looks like a place worth travelling out to one weekend. ...
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Nice! I like it when you branch out like this and bring us something truly new.
- Shirini Sara Pastry House Beautiful! Will be checking out this place soon.
- Bake Shoppe The best chocolate chip cookies in the city!!! They are also sold at Boxcar Social (Yonge St in Summerhill) on occasion but seem to be always sold out when...
- Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Cafe Hi, this weekend is pleasanht in favor οf me, as this point in time і am reading this enjormous informative article ɦere at my homе.
- Bite Me Bakery DAYNA RICHARDSON I DON'T LIKE YOUR CUPCAKES. THEY'RE DRY, NOTHING DIFFERENT ABOUT YOUR CUPCAKES AND THE GROCERY STORE CUPCAKES. ACTUALLY, GROCERY BOUGHT WERE MORE ENJOYABLE THAN YOURS.IN MY OPINION, CERTAIN...
- Tori and Cate's Cupcakes Wanda you are right about the cupcakes..I worked there for ,7 weeks...I seen it all
- Tori and Cate's Cupcakes Owners who lies....who fails to pay employee monies for work done in their restaurant.....close to. $ 2000 ...its over fours weeks claiming she posted it. The courts will decide....you cannot support...
- Tori and Cate's Cupcakes Cupcakes here are gross
- Michidean Limited Do you guys have a hot table by any chance. Thanks.
- Bunner's Bake Shop The service was awesome but the cinnamon bun tasted horrible. Why is it listed as one of the best cinnamon buns in toronto? why???????????? I've had vegan/gluten free goodies that...
- What a Bagel wow! such goodness! much tasty! wow! Josh approved!
- Francesca Italian Bakery I am going to try this, I love italian pizza.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Best carrot cake I have ever tasted.
- Lamanna's Bakery I have been to Lamana's since they first opened, it used to be a small bakery, but wow, what a transformation! Big space, lot's of room, very nice atmosphere (rustic...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse Actually Squigglywoods this is what makes them authentic,,,
- The Tempered Room I only let clean shaven men prepare food for me so I consider this place off my personal limits.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Beautiful and nice place. Are their food worth the premium? I think its good but not so much so that their food warrants that much of a premium price. I...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Wonderful people. Wonderful store. Wonderful carrot cake.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Dry cupcake, bad coffee, super sweet and expensive macaroons...I'll return to Aroma for sure..
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse What a gem this place is. I'm a kiwi who has spent a lot of years in Australia and these are as close to the real thing you can get...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) ""The best Alfajores with sulce de leche in the city" Trust me, i am from Argentina, and their Alfajores are one of a kind in Toronto.
- The Tempered Room Went here for some pastries and a croissant the other day. Well, atmosphere was good, but the parties did not do justice. I do not understand the trend of pretentious...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Yonge-Lawrence Village is changing a lot.
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) BEST CAPPICINO EVER !!!!
Most Commented On
- Dlish 112 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 78 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 61 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 61 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 60 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 52 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Delysees 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 42 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- It's The Icing on the Cake 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Cask Days, Mix + Mitton, Gluten Free Garage, The Canadian Artisan Tasting Fair
- The top 30 burgers in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Buna's Kitchen, Pig Out BBQ, Parlor Foods, SOCO, Odin Hus, Loaded Pierogi
- Your photos of Thai food in Toronto
- This week on DineSafe: Mustafa, Furama Bakery, Biryani Hut, TCJ Restaurant, Driftwood Fish & Chips
- The top 10 new sushi restaurants in Toronto
- The top 10 stores that sell British products in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Delicious Food Show, Bro Appetit, Eat To The Beat, Trick or Treat Supper Club