The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Lamanna's Bakery may be on Toronto's eastern edge (401 and Kingston Road), but it's easily one of the most authentic Italian bakeries the city has to offer. Bakery may be a...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Delysees opened early last week on King West, billing itself as an authentic modern French bakery. A tempting claim, for sure, which motivates me to endure biking through rush-hour traffic...
Sud Forno is the still new, Terroni bakery that opened this summer just a few doors down from the original Southern Italian eatery on West Queen West. The interior, designed...
mon K Patisserie offers baked treats in a style not often found in Toronto. The bakery was inspired by French cuisine, but the goods have a Japanese flair added on...
Bagels on Fire is a new little bagel shop in the Beaches that churns out Montreal-style bagels which are served distinctly not on fire. They do, however, come from a...
Cakestar has been baking, sculpting, and decorating custom cakes and treats in its Etobicoke studio since 2011. After spending some time perusing online photos of past creations, I knew I...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (29)
- Financial District (5)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (40)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (23)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Messina Bakery I went to this place once and had a very nice veal sandwich but your comment about pricing consistency was spot on. I questioned my server on the pricing and...
- Rustic Bakery The Best Bakery,ever.Good bread, great hot table,sweet yummiii ... I start my days from Rustic, at 6:15am we are already there. Thanks Sam, to help starting our days with a...
- Circles & Squares I LOVE Circles and Squares. Not just because everything is delicious (and I mean D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S), but because David and his wonderful team have continued to contribute their wonderful items to...
- The Pursuit Of Frosting Haven't people tired of last decade's cupcake trend?
- Weston Bakeries Surplus Factory Outlet Ginger cookies, which food retail store can I bury themselves?
- The Pursuit Of Frosting dont trust Savera to deliver her orders as she has not shown up twice on me. You will be stranded without a cake at your celebration. Unreliable service - I...
- The Pursuit Of Frosting The cake in that lead photo is tremendous!
- Jelly Modern Doughnuts I have gone in a few times since it opened and liked the donuts somewhat; excessive icing I thought ...hyper sweet.Fun flavours. However, the last time I went in, I...
- Celena's Bakery So warm and cozy...with a mini cheesecake to die for!
- Lamanna's Bakery I absolutely love coming to lamannas for pretty much anything whether its pizza, deserts, cold cuts and last but not least the rice balls! the renovations look amazing but a...
- Alminz Kakanin I visited this small bakery today. The place was very busy this afternoon, although it is very tiny, so it doesn't take many people to make this place crowded. I...
- Francesca Italian Bakery I drive in from Port Hope to enjoy this bakery. Well worth the drive!!!!!
- Lamanna's Bakery This place is the best. Surprisingly they also have the beat strawberry shortcake
- Rustic Bakery Best bread in Toronto! Having just returned from Italy, I can still say Rustic has the best bread ever!
- Hot Oven Bakery Cloverdale location owns the rudest counter staff award. Never shop there again.
- Sud Forno @c
- Sud Forno You are very very rude.
- Bonne Journee Stopped by to pick up croissants and pain au chocolat this morning and found the store permanently shuttered. They really had some of the best baked goods and pastries I've...
- Weston Bakeries Surplus Factory Outlet I visited last week. They are closing on Nov. 22, 2014. But, they are opening at a new location on Dec. 1, 2014, all going as planned. The new address...
- Red Rose Patisserie Why don't you go and rob people at gun point!? Why so expensive?! I will NEVER ever go back there again!
- Caldense Bakery Don't know this particular location but the new one out in Whitby is large and inviting. Custard tarts are good but are they getting smaller? They often...
- World Class Bakers As others have said, I had terrible experiences with the owner (a woman) when I lived in the neighbourhood and eventually boycotted the place. I don't know how she's still in...
- Brick Street Bakery (Beaches) Pizza dough is the worst.
- Bread and Roses Bread and Roses has been around for awhile Why? Due too customers like you all. I find The high prices are crazy very over priced. What really shocked me was one...
- B & A Bakery Have been coming here for many many years, it frustrates me on why you call this place a bakery. Bakeries are opened early each day and have fresh not frozen...
- Sugary Swirls SO glad to see Madeleine's gone. That place was expensive, their espresso was always burnt or watery, and the customer service was AWFUL. I was always wishing it...
- Sugary Swirls This place is just lovely - and so is the woman running the place. She was in the middle of a big order and she took the time to...
- Sweet Bliss Sweet Bliss IS the only real bakery in Toronto. Their food is real like their owners. Must tries are butter tarts, apple cake, cranberry butter tart squares, scones, lemon cake...
- Sweet Bliss Sweet Bliss is by far the best bakery in the city! they have the best cakes, squares, tarts, pies, scones, cookies, bread .. you name it ... their baking...
- Sweet Bliss Agreed on the lemon bars! They are some of the best I`ve ever had.
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 62 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 60 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 58 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Delysees 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 43 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 42 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- The Pie Commission 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Chef Chris McDonald's farewell to Cava, Pork Ninjas Pop-Up, Toronto Plate Swap
- Boutique hotel & restaurant coming to Lower Ossington
- The top 25 fish and chips in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Schnitzel Hub, Baju, Veghed, Scratch Kitchen, Taverna Mercatto, HG Bar
- Parkdale to get new LCBO inside former funeral home
- Gluten free brewery asks for help to get to Beer Store
- The top 10 restaurants for corporate events in Toronto
- This Week on DineSafe: Riviera Bakery, Green Mango, Amaya Express, Beijing Dumplings, Raw Juice Guru