Duo Patisserie is a unique concept for the Richmond Hill/Markham area. While traditional Chinese bakeries are rampant here, one may have a hard time finding French-inspired desserts. Duo fills this...
The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Cakestar has been baking, sculpting, and decorating custom cakes and treats in its Etobicoke studio since 2011. After spending some time perusing online photos of past creations, I knew I...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (32)
- Financial District (6)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (13)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (42)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (3)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (24)
- St. Clair West (9)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Petal Dust Bake Shop Nanaimo bars My name is Liora and I encourage all things nunhealthy
- Duo Patisserie For those of you who are saying that this place is a copy of Nadege. I urge you to google "Yauatcha pastry". I used to live in London and this...
- Hermes Bakery air max thea nike air max 1 sale nike air max 90 mens nike air max 95 cheap nike air max classic bw nike air max direct nike air max...
- Tre Mari Bakery beautiful food, bread love it
- Von Doughnuts The doughnuts are pretty great. The classic jelly and the creme brulee were particularly memorable.
- Andrea's Gerrard Street Bakery Beautiful store, beautiful tasty pastries but beware of the granola, so sweet it is more like candy than cereal.
- Phipps Bakery Cafe It's called... exaggeration. My cookies/muffins taste better than the junk they sell here. I wonder if their ingredient source changed since the "butter" they use lacks quality. This place can't compare...
- Duo Patisserie While yes I do agree that this isn't Toronto and that Markham is a different city I'm finding the the comments saying that this is a copy of Nadege completely...
- Duo Patisserie To be deleted. This is not in Toronto (metro toronto), this one is in Markham, yes the CITY of Markham. Their own city. BlogTO is for Toronto. Besides that, the...
- Duo Patisserie also no way this can be sustainable in markham who the f is going to drive somewhere for a nice dessert and then drive home
- Duo Patisserie this looks like a chinese copy of Nadege very original
- Duo Patisserie Thanks, Mark. This place looks great. I haven't been yet, but it's refreshing to see a recommendation from someone who has.
- Duo Patisserie Wow, what a Nadege rip off!! Good luck surviving in the suburbs!
- Duo Patisserie mont blanc is not chinese. it's classic french.
- Duo Patisserie whats the purpose of your question?
- Duo Patisserie Agreed... Was this paid?
- Duo Patisserie pastries are on pointttt -highly recommended. only place in the area that keeps it real
- Duo Patisserie espousing would be the word you are all looking for...
- Duo Patisserie Perhaps the author meant "echoing"? Sounds similar and would reflect the intended meaning.
- Duo Patisserie I believe you used "eschewing" wrong. You meant the opposite of eschewing. "Expressing" perhaps?
- Duo Patisserie The map is wrong. It is on Commerce Valley East in Markham, not Toronto.
- Duo Patisserie Are we running out "Toronto area" businesses to review??
- Duo Patisserie Nadege much?
- Caldense Bakery I stopped into the Whitby location for lunch with my family and for overpriced sub-par food, you'd at the very least expect pleasant service - not the case here. We...
- Sweet Note Desserts I love this place. The macaroons are large and quite delish. When I stay in to eat I get the pear tea and chocolate cupcake with hazelnut topping. Yummo
- Sweet Note Desserts The macarons are actually quite big! And compared to other places, they are worth the money for the size of it!
- Sweet Note Desserts This place gets some very positive comments on Chowhound. But these prices. I know you have to pay for quality but $2.50 for a 2-bite macaron that would...
- Angel's Bakery I been going to a lot of bakery's in the gta and angels bakery hands down have the best hard crust bread can't compare it to any other bakery that's...
- Sweet Note Desserts what, no picture of the above mentioned soufflé?
- Nadege Patisserie (Rosedale) La bamboche is still the best in the city!
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 62 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 57 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 53 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Delysees 48 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- The Pie Commission 35 Comments
- The Best Shawarma in Toronto
- The Best Salvage and Reclaimed Furniture in Toronto
- The Best Pakistani Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Antique Stores in Toronto
- The Best Bridesmaid Dresses in Toronto
- The Best Persian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Caribbean Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Breakfast Sandwiches in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 bartending schools in Toronto
- The top 10 manakeesh in Toronto
- Jamie Kennedy's Gilead Cafe closing and up for sale
- The 10 oldest breweries in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Chip & Dip Battle, Toronto Sushi Fest, Brewers Feast, Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake-Off
- New bill proposes craft beer store for Ontario
- The top 10 fusion poutine in Toronto
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Norling, Blackbird Bistro, The Dirtybird, Roses New York, Jatujak, Old School