Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Lamanna's Bakery may be on Toronto's eastern edge (401 and Kingston Road), but it's easily one of the most authentic Italian bakeries the city has to offer. Bakery may be a...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Delysees opened early last week on King West, billing itself as an authentic modern French bakery. A tempting claim, for sure, which motivates me to endure biking through rush-hour traffic...
Sud Forno is the still new, Terroni bakery that opened this summer just a few doors down from the original Southern Italian eatery on West Queen West. The interior, designed...
mon K Patisserie offers baked treats in a style not often found in Toronto. The bakery was inspired by French cuisine, but the goods have a Japanese flair added on...
Bagels on Fire is a new little bagel shop in the Beaches that churns out Montreal-style bagels which are served distinctly not on fire. They do, however, come from a...
Cakestar has been baking, sculpting, and decorating custom cakes and treats in its Etobicoke studio since 2011. After spending some time perusing online photos of past creations, I knew I...
The Chocolate Brunette Pastry Company recently opened on Avenue Road north of Davenport selling Italian-inspired and chocolate-centric desserts. Owner and baker Micol Corno started The Chocolate Brunette as an online...
Forno Cultura is fresh goods on Toronto's baking scene. The Italian bakery opened two weeks ago at King and Bathurst in a warehouse-like space beneath WVRST. While the bakery has...
The Wafflian Belgian Waffle and Cupcake Bar opened a couple weeks ago as a sweet addition to the Village by the Grange food court. Nestled deep among fast food...
Bread Stuff Bakery feels like a rustic country bake shop, despite its location on the ground floor of a busy North York condo. At the corner of Sheppard and Bayview,...
Nu Bugel opened its doors this week after months of delays, finally bringing one of my favourite breakfast foods to Kensington Market. Admittedly, I am a bit of a bagel...
Robyn's Cookies is a cozy bakery just north of Lawrence on Yonge, hidden from the street and only accessible by way of a side street (Ranleigh), or for the adventurous,...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (4)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (4)
- Junction (3)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (10)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (2)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (22)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Bakerbots Thank you. I hope your words get through to this thick headed people who can't see beyond their meaningless "feelings". What bothers me the most is NON of the crap they...
- Brioche Doree Hahaha! The place haas potential but the rudest service can compete with worse places where you don't expect servece at all, or expect rude service. Still coming here as not...
- Brick Street Bakery (Beaches) NOT DEPENDABLE: I had ordered & prepaid 10 baguettes for our party, one week in advance. At the 1:00 pm friday July 25 pick up date they had only 3...
- Home Mediocre. I tried three of their cookies (why do bakers have to rely on putting salt on cookies) and their dry brownie. I can think of better places in the...
- Home Another bakery that uses real butter is Yummy Stuff, not far away in Parkdale. Also excellent baked goods.
- Tia's Bakery Then just don't patronize those stores. Those of us who must eat gluten-free are grateful that we have a choice. If you take the time to look at the food...
- Bake Them Pretty Very nice shop ! I tried to make macarons at home and they were delicious ! I highly recommend this beautiful ebook : The Secrets of Making French Macarons (iPad and...
- Bakerbots If you don't feel comfortable somewhere else!! If you had bad experience and want to share tell us WHY you had the bad experience. Coming here to spew you...
- Bake Them Pretty Love the cupcakes here. Wasn't too fond of macarons before but when I tried them here, I instantly fell in love. The cashier was a cutie too.
- Home This is the best bakery in the city!! I am so glad it opened in the area and look forward to coming in more often. I ordered the carrot cake for...
- Bakerbots Z that was totally uncalled for. I too came here to get reviews and appreciated the good and bad comments. People see things differently even if some of the comments...
- Bakerbots The costumers in Toronto suck big time! WOW! Seriously i came here for helpful reviews about the products and all you hear is crap like "oh, she didn't smile" or...
- Dlish (Yorkville) Not into cakes or cupcakes but my partner bought me a couple and I was pleasantly surprised a cupcake could taste that good.
- Almond Butterfly I went to Almond Butterfly today and bought the two muffins they featured (after tasting the samples): orange cranberry and mixed berry. I also bought a slice of banana walnut...
- Home I love this place!!! I discovered it a couple weeks ago and have been back many times. The circus cookie is so bright and lovely, the carrot cake and tarts...
- Bake Them Pretty this place is great, will come back soon!
- Bake Them Pretty Lovely! Just went here on my lunch after reading this review and the macarons are heavenly! The clerk is a doll too.
- Home How is Sud Forno involved in this at all? Just an ex-baker from there. The headline article of the lead in to this is really misleading!
- Home Was hoping this place would be my own little secret for a little while longer!! Amazing everything.
- Home Finally a 10pm Ice SCREAM joint .. with cookies!
- Home So delicious and such a comfortable, cozy environment!!
- Home Yay!!!!! Hope the ice cream sandwich lineup will be less insane that the Delaware Bakerbots location...glad they're doing so well.
- Home Wonderful staff, amazing butter tarts and to die for ice cream sandwiches!!!
- Home Butter!! Yeah!! Finally a bakery that doesn't cheap out and use veg oil under the virtuous guise of being "vegan". There is no comparison to baking done with butter and...
- Home Looks really good but not opening until 2:00? that seems odd. At the very least should they not open at noon for the lunch crowd?
- Home We love our new neighbours! The shop is so pretty and bright, and it's so lovely to take a break in between teaching classes to grab some of Home's AMAZING...
- Tia's Bakery I miss Tia's when it was back in Guelph. This article failed to mention that Tia had a retail business in Guelph before her wholesale business in Cambridge. The facts...
- World Class Bakers Went there to inquire a baby reveal cake...came into a greeting of "Washrooms are for customers only" (during salsa on st clair) so I chalked it up to them being...
- She Takes The Cake Any news?
- Almond Butterfly 1960 USDA Film Admits Scientists “Fixed the Glutens in Flour” http://truthstreammedia.com/1960-usda-film-admits-scientists-fixed-the-glutens-in-flour/ Check out the video, especially 3 minutes in.
Most Commented On
- Dlish 116 Comments
- BakeryHaus 86 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 77 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 68 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 63 Comments
- Bite Me Bakery 63 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 62 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 58 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 58 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 54 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 52 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Bakerbots 49 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Delysees 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Dlish (Yorkville) 39 Comments
- Bite Bar 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 37 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Food truck does raw, vegan and gluten free street food
- The top 10 glasses and bowls of punch in Toronto
- This week on DineSafe: Barrio Coreano, Sky Blue Sky, Butter Chicken Factory, Last Temptation, Sweet Escape
- 15 photos from Toronto's biggest beer festival
- The top 25 eats from the T&T Waterfront Night Market
- The top 25 eats from the first ever Taste of Toronto
- The top 10 early morning brunch restaurants in Toronto
- The top 10 ways to get caffeinated this summer in Toronto