Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe can be found right next to the original Toronto location of its popular Japanese cheesecake shop. This matcha cafe is its first ever incarnation in the...
Patchmon's Thai Desserts & More can be found in Bloor West Village in the small space that was formerly the short-lived Ooh Waffles on Bloor St. W. by Jane St....
Tripl3 Baked is a bakery in Markham that's been making waves for its delectable cupcakes, cakes and other confections. This place was opened in July 2014 by three long-time friends...
Uncle Tetsu Japanese Cheesecake opened its first "mini sweets factory" outside of Asia on Bay just north of Dundas three weeks ago, and like its counterparts in Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai...
Nadege in the PATH is bringing the patisserie's delicate pastries and Parisian-inspired lunches to the downtown office crowd. Expanding past Queen St. and Rosedale to the Financial District wasn't already...
Meli Baklava & Chocolate Bar opened in mid-December inside the Queen Live Fresh Food Market by Queen and John, taking over the space previously occupied by the bubble tea stand...
Duo Patisserie is a unique concept for the Richmond Hill/Markham area. While traditional Chinese bakeries are rampant here, one may have a hard time finding French-inspired desserts. Duo fills this...
The Pursuit of Frosting sprung out of owner Savera Hashmi's long-standing love affair with baking. Early experimentation took place on Pretty Sweet, her mobile cupcakery (translation: a food truck) and...
Shirini Sara has been serving Toronto's Iranian community - and in-the-know dessert lovers in general - for over 20 years. Selling exquisite Persian cookies and French pastries, husband-and-wife owners/bakers Nader...
The Tempered Room is a new patisserie in Parkdale that opened last month beside Bacchus Roti Shop. Taking over the space that used to be Brown Sugar Bakery, Paris-born owner...
Tartistry is a sweet little spot on Kipling in Etobicoke that's truly one-of-a-kind. For starters, there's their menu of flavoured butter tarts, which owner/baker Michele Roberts dishes out in several...
Bloomer's is Toronto's newest addition to an ever-growing crop of bakeries catering to local vegans. Owners Kelly Sprague and Alex Dodd first cultivated their talents at Live Food Bar on...
Don't Call Me Cupcake opened earlier this summer in Kensington Market and has been receiving a steady stream of foot traffic ever since from those curious as to what the...
Bake Them Pretty takes the total bakery count on Harbord Street up to four, having opened just a few days before Almond Butterfly a few doors down. What used to...
Tia's Bakery, originally located in Cambridge, has opened a new location of their gluten-free and dairy free bakery off the Danforth, just north of the Pape subway stop. It seems cakes,...
Bunner's Bake Shop has opened a new location in Kensington Market that I'm guessing is going to be more popular than the original in the Junction. There's something about Bunner's...
Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery is an offshoot of the notoriously fabulous Bakerbots bakery. The new digs don't have the cute touches of Bakerbots, but the vaulted ceiling, white...
Baker and Scone is one of the newest faces on St. Clair Ave. Owner Sandra Katsiou brings her love of scones to the new bakery, specializing in that quick bread...
Blackbird Baking finally has a flagship, and it's in the heart of Kensington - a great fit for owner Simon Blackwell's rustic bakery. Housed in the former Cobs Bread location...
Sugary Swirls, a new bakery on Bathurst, is the realization of owner Sonia Esteves' long-held dream of running a bakeshop. After a life-changing experience with breast cancer, Esteves finally decided...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (31)
- Financial District (9)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (6)
- Markham (15)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (4)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (24)
- St. Clair West (9)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (3)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Cliffside Hearth Bread Company Items are good but very very expensive and must be eaten same day ......next day bread is hard as a rock...
- Nadege Patisserie to owner: vary your fake comments a little
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe I've a feeling that they don't know how the taxation works here so that's why they still charge HST for house made items (even there are 6+ in a single...
- Patchmon's Thai Desserts I wonder if there's a two-tiered pricing system here too? - half price for Thais, double the price for farangs - just like in Thailand?
- Columbus Bakery Me gustaria saber si puedo hacer un pedido para Ottawa y cuanto costaria Gracias por recordarme mi tierrita!!!
- Lamanna's Bakery Love your food. It's so delicious. But you have a real customer service problem in that customers can't reach you by phone with a question. Once...
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe That's a really tricky question. I used to work in a bakery and the rule that 6 or more is no tax applies only to our in store baked products,...
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe The stuff you say in EVERY and ANY Japanese related article makes me so angry. Why is there such a huge community in BlogTo that mocks Chinese people so much?...
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe People still are uneducated about the word 'oriental' in this age? You already got Chinese in there, why put in that slur after? Do you know what it means?
- J'Adore Cakes Hi Ilove baking Do you have any classes but i cant speak english. Dou you have anyteacher speak farsi.
- Jelly Modern Doughnuts Would love to see Jelly Modern have an easier to carry takeout container. A giant box is hard to maneuver sometimes on the TTC. Also offer 6 donuts as...
- North Pole Bakery Hurrah! At last I got a website from where I can actually obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe I don't care how many chinese oriental girls line up for these things from Japan but these were tasteless NO TASTE
- Weston Bakeries Surplus Factory Outlet I worked at a chocolate factory and a fish company.I would like to know if you are hiring
- Uncle Tetsu So funny that a Chinese woman wrote this.. they just cannot attach themselves to Japan, ramen, sushi whatever enough Keep eating at AYCE kiddies
- Rustic Bakery Love the bakery; love the food. Just wish I didn't feel so intimidated walking in with all the men (age 55 plus) leering at the women walking in, while...
- It's The Icing on the Cake Thank you for another amazing cake. This was the 3rd cake I've ordered and every one has exceeded my expectations. Lynda was extremely helpful with modifications...
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe A fool and his money are soon parted... 20 pylons for a tiny lineup LOL
- Cupcakes Leaside I opted to split the chocolate caramel cupcake with a friend, and we were both impressed by it--it tasted fresh, with a soft, moist crumb and a good balance of...
- Epi Breads Actually, not sure how anyone has ever received any semblance of appropriate service at this place. I gave it a couple of tries but too many options in this city...
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe we are always in line for anything Japanese ramen, real sushi, uncle tetsu, you know where to find us ;-)
- Viking Bakery Hvar ertu i toronto. Eg bý i Hamilton og ætla að koma i bakaríið þitt.
- Epi Breads I go to Epi weekly and never experienced bad service, the front staff even know my name. Love everything Miche bread is my favourite, croissants are fabulous
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe So happy to see the Matcha Movement growing our home town. The problem, as the article mentions, is that a lot of cafes are adding tons sugar and milk /lactose...
- Epi Breads The food is good. The service is HORRENDOUS. I have given Epi so many opportunities to redeem themselves because my partner loves their sandwiches but I can no longer put...
- Bake Shoppe Horrible dry cake. Skimpy and cheap on the filling. Emailed the owner privately and indicated we weren't happy with the cake and explained why. Ended up getting a response lecture...
- Maman Checked this place out. The location is a little hard to find if you don't know where you're going: it's at the far western side of the upstairs food court...
- Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery Hey dude, I'll try and not be too rude here, but truth is running a small quality business is not an easy thing to do, and I can personally...
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe I don't know about anybody else but to put the words shit together with ice cream doesn't sound appealing to me. Oh there I go again just lost the craving...
- Uncle Tetsu's Matcha Cafe No I didn't get the buy 3 get 1 free deal (I guess they no longer offer it), so I paid full price of 8 plus HST. Tax wasn't...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 63 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 60 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 59 Comments
- Le Dolci 56 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 53 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 50 Comments
- Delysees 50 Comments
- BakeryHaus 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 45 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- The Pie Commission 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- Bite Bar 36 Comments
- It's The Icing on the Cake 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 soft serve ice cream in Toronto
- Beer named after Toronto streets and neighbourhoods
- Rancho Relaxo to close its College Street restaurant
- Craft brewers that have retail stores in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Toronto Food Truck Festival, Vegan Food & Drink Fest, Twilight Tuesday, PintxosTO
- The top 5 new bars in Toronto for 2015
- 20 things you need to drink in Toronto this summer
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Nightowl, Neo Coffee Bar, Orchard Bar, Palinka Bar & Bisztro, The Walton