Sleepy Baker at Queen and Coxwell is a true mom-and-pop shop (actually, it's technically a mom-pop-daughter-husband shop). Co-owners Tina and Chris, a married couple, are at the helm of the...
Roselle Desserts is a pastry shop born from a love story. Co-owners Stephanie Duong and Bruce Lee first met at George Brown College; he was in culinary arts, she was...
Petal Dust Bake Shop is bringing fine confections to the Richmond Hill area. Having always dreamt of opening a retail store, Laurie Waldman found a passion for baking during a...
Sweet Note Desserts may be the only place in Markham where one can feast on a proper soufflé. This bakery is taking French desserts and turning them on their heads...
Sweet Bliss Bakery opened in 2006, ahead of the cupcake craze that exploded in Toronto and before a boom of bakeries hit Leslieville and Riverside, some of which are still...
Bobbette & Belle on Yonge is the brand-new uptown offshoot of a Leslieville patisserie equally beloved for their ornate wedding cakes as they are for their deliciously down-to-earth baked goods. After...
Bake Shoppe is the newest embodiment of the Wedding Cake Shoppe, a bakery cafe at College and Ossington that had sold delicious cupcakes and custom cakes for the past five...
Petite Nuage moved into one of those cute blue shipping containers on Dundas and filled it with equally sweet things. The most prominent are the macarons and crème puffs, but...
Beaches Bakeshop is the place to go if you're craving a taste of Sweden (beyond the mass-produced offerings of IKEA). This charming Upper Beaches spot has been around since 2008,...
Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse, the newly opened meat pie shop at Eglinton and Laird, is one of those places that you step into and immediately want to chow down. The...
Home is a new bake shop and ice cream spot that opened in Bloordale earlier this summer. Bakerbots co-owner and Home full-owner Christopher Stopa (of "lost Radiohead song" fame) wants...
Almond Butterfly is only about two weeks old, but it already feels like it's settled in on Harbord as a local neighbourhood staple. On the day I visit, a steady...
The Rolling Pin has taking over the former Espresso Room cafe (that didn't even last a year) - maybe a '50s themed bakery will draw more of a crowd. It...
Sweet Serendipity opened its doors on Danforth East just a few weeks ago, and is already cheering up the neighbourhood with its treats. The small shop has just two tables...
BakeryHaus is located in the Queen Street Market, across from the CHUM building. You know the one - it's always half empty or under construction, with a handful of 'upscale'...
Phipps Bakery Cafe lets whimsy reign. The Eglinton Ave. bakery bubbles over with a kind of frothy enthusiasm, from its curlicue-rod iron-front doors and French-style awning to the big baskets...
Lamanna's Bakery may be on Toronto's eastern edge (401 and Kingston Road), but it's easily one of the most authentic Italian bakeries the city has to offer. Bakery may be a...
Von Doughnuts on the Danforth is the latest gourmet doughnut shop to toss their hat in the Toronto ring. With sleek orange and grey interior, they're due for some seating...
Delysees opened early last week on King West, billing itself as an authentic modern French bakery. A tempting claim, for sure, which motivates me to endure biking through rush-hour traffic...
Sud Forno is the still new, Terroni bakery that opened this summer just a few doors down from the original Southern Italian eatery on West Queen West. The interior, designed...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (32)
- Financial District (7)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (13)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (42)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (4)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (24)
- St. Clair West (9)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (18)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- The Pie Commission The pies and desert are great ! but your clerk (with nose ring) makes a lot of mistakes...getting orders wrong and making the wrong change ! Also your store is...
- Frangipane Many of their baked goods are quite yummy (ex. cookies, coffee cakes and tarts) but many times I have witnessed staff speaking rudely to customers. Even though it was not...
- Nadege (PATH) Wanted to love it,but the ones I got from macaron day were mostly stale, a couple of them even taste like fridge. looks pretty tho
- Seara Bakery I love this place , always helpful no matter what it is. I have been gong there since it opened and they never minded my kids or other kids playing...
- Nicol's Pastry Shop I celebrated my birthday with high tea at nicols pastry shop. Everything was prepared beautifully from the beautiful linen and the fine china to the delicious food. The quiche appetizers...
- Don't Call Me Cupcake The rum cupcake is a little piece of heaven on a plate!!!
- Kensington Natural Bakery and Cafe Twice I bought fresh bread here this year with heavy mold infestation, or whatever you call it. The bread is tasty otherwise , not completely wheat free - if you read...
- Meli Baklava & Chocolate Bar My husband brought home some delicious fig and walnut baklava for post-dinner dessert today. He mentioned how wonderful the lady at the counter was plus she topped our baklava with...
- Meli Baklava & Chocolate Bar Delicious! Would definitely go again. Baklava were so crispy, nutty and fresh. Worker was really nice too, explaining the quality they use and how much everything was. Hope they maintain...
- Butter Avenue (Queen West) popped in on macaron day! Got to try 12 new flavours (out of 30).carrot cake, spinach orange(omg ) and almond brûlée was my top 3!the store was tiny but...
- Bobbette & Belle (Yonge) Wanted to like this place, but cute decor does not make up for bad/no service. Staff chatting instead of serving customers. Customer in front of me was told rudely that...
- Bakes & Goods We ordered cupcakes for a celebration at school in September. They all enjoyed the cupcakes and talked well after the event about how good they were and could we...
- Kiva's Restaurant & Bakery Oh, no you called to ask for free stuff and they hung up on you?! Good for them!
- La Bamboche (Avenue Road) Not the same as before ever since the original pastry chef left a couple years ago. Stuff isn't as great as before.
- Roselle Desserts So much love incorporated into these decedent desserts! The Turtle Cake melts in your mouth, the Loco Coco slice is light and fresh and the Chocolate One Cake is so...
- Bread and Roses with my friends we used to go there for years....no longer...we all agree that the latest new owner or rather the workers there are absolutely the rudest people u can...
- The Pie Commission Very close to the pies in England, not a lot filling though, slightly on the small side for $8, might consider passing by only if i'm in the area.
- Roselle Desserts Ive judged American Idol, talent shows and many things in my life. By far, these pastries are spot on mate. 5 Michelin stars and are unparalleled in this planet, no...
- Kiva's Bagel Bar (Yonge St.) Stopped here for a light lunch, paid $6.50 for a twisted bagel and cream cheese. WAY too much for a bagel and cream cheese…was expecting the best bagel of my...
- Sleepy Baker I hope someone will be gracious enough to kindly mention the comment/misconception about the smoking to this family of seemingly wonderful treats. If not I will when I drop in...
- Sleepy Baker Actually Phil on one of the mommy Facebook groups I read the moms were talking about this place and the one who did manage a visit complained about exactly that...
- Roselle Desserts i gave Roselle a try last Sunday. I plan to give it a try 2 or 3 more dozen times. Wonderful
- Sleepy Baker This place is amazing: the brownies, those crazy Nutella cookies, the choc chip cookies with toffee bits, the lemon squares, and as Phil says, really really really good bread. They...
- Sleepy Baker I choose to ignore "Shambo's" comment, because it is really, really stupid. I have been to The Sleepy Baker about 10 times, and have NEVER seen anyone connected to the bakery...
- Sleepy Baker Sadly I probably won't ever try this place. I'm not sure if it's one of the owners or an employee but she is constantly outside smoking in the front...
- Nadege (PATH) Cool! :)
- Nadege (PATH) I have had a few macarons. I just don't like them because in my opinion, they taste like stale cookies. I am allowed to not like certain foods....
- Nadege (PATH) Maybe you dont get macarons because you've never had one...Macarons aren't supposed to be crunchy. Made to be soft buy with a crumbly shell.
- Nadege (PATH) Macarons don't get you either!
- Nadege (PATH) I just don't get macarons. They taste like stale cookies,... biscuits that were crunchy and fresh 4 weeks ago but are now all softish and ready to toss in...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 107 Comments
- BakeryHaus 91 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 76 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 74 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 70 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 62 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 62 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 59 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 59 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 57 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 54 Comments
- Wafflian 54 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 53 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 51 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- Delysees 48 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 44 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 43 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- The Pie Commission 36 Comments
- World Class Bakers 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 wedding cakes in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: TIFF Food on Film, Baju Southern BBQ Feast, Burger Brawl, 2015 Almanac Dinner
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Tich, Pancer's Original Deli, The Craft, Alo Restaurant, Reunion Island Coffee
- Leslieville rallies to save local restaurant
- The top 10 beer events in Toronto for spring 2015
- Craft brewers want their own retail stores in Toronto
- A first look at Toronto's newest event venue
- Filipino fast food chain Jollibee opening in Toronto