Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse, the newly opened meat pie shop at Eglinton and Laird, is one of those places that you step into and immediately want to chow down. The...
Home is a new bake shop and ice cream spot that opened in Bloordale earlier this summer. Bakerbots co-owner and Home full-owner Christopher Stopa (of "lost Radiohead song" fame) wants...
Almond Butterfly is only about two weeks old, but it already feels like it's settled in on Harbord as a local neighbourhood staple. On the day I visit, a steady...
The Rolling Pin has taking over the former Espresso Room cafe (that didn't even last a year) - maybe a '50s themed bakery will draw more of a crowd. It...
Sweet Serendipity opened its doors on Danforth East just a few weeks ago, and is already cheering up the neighbourhood with its treats. The small shop has just two tables...
BakeryHaus is located in the Queen Street Market, across from the CHUM building. You know the one - it's always half empty or under construction, with a handful of 'upscale'...
Phipps Bakery Cafe lets whimsy reign. The Eglinton Ave. bakery bubbles over with a kind of frothy enthusiasm, from its curlicue-rod iron-front doors and French-style awning to the big baskets...
Tori and Cate's Cupcakes was born out of a mother's wish for her two youngest daughters. Owner Christina D'Onofrio's daughters Tori and Cate are Type 1 Diabetics, and she hated...
Apiecalypse Now is an aptly named vegan bakery that just opened in Mirvish Village. Run by vegan activist and baker Jennifer Bundock, it is underground in every sense of the...
de Floured owner Krista Tobias, with gluten-free flour smeared across her face and apron, is picture-perfect as she updates the chalkboard at the entrance of her new bakery at 1250...
Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.'s whole name is essentially a big lie. They're not through being cool, at all. The new bake shop opened at Bloor and Lansdowne on...
The Pie Commission recently opened along The Queensway in Etobicoke, selling fresh and frozen handheld savoury pies from the walk-up window of its factory outlet facility. Tucked away in the...
More than Pies is a retail and wholesale bakery that has been serving Etobicoke residents, cafés, food shops, and farmers' markets since 2009. Previously located at 3261 Lake Shore Blvd...
Petite & Sweet Bakes offers more than just your standard cupcakes — they'll swoop in and plan your entire event, if you let them. The bakery/event planning agency just...
Jelly Modern Doughnuts, a new shop for gourmet treats at College and Bathurst, will probably become the next big hangout for cops in no time — its doughnuts absolutely pulverize...
Lightweight Mini-Donuts opened last week, adding a bite-sized treat to the mix of delicious food options available in Kensington Market. I went to check it out after a tiring day...
Bite Bar is located somewhere at the intersection of Hello Kitty and Sex and the City — in other words, it is the girliest establishment ever to grace Toronto (actual...
Cupcakes Leaside is the first foray into the Toronto market by the Vancouver-based Cupcakes chain. Most people would probably recognize the brand for its W Network series The Cupcake Girls,...
ps by Pretty Sweet is a bit hard to find--those expecting a typical boxy storefront will be surprised by its location in a walk-up house, with the trio of simple...
The Red Bench is a new Yonge and Wellesley hybrid operation. It's a self-serve frozen yogurt shop, a loose leaf tea cafe, but front and centre is The Red Bench's...
Find a Bakery
Use the filters below to show just the baked goods you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Baked Goods by Category
Find Baked Goods by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (1)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (6)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (6)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (4)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (4)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (7)
- King East (2)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (5)
- Markham (11)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (41)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (11)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (2)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (7)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (22)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (5)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (3)
- Woodbridge (16)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up baked goods on the go.
- Cookie Outlet I want to know if this location is open on weekends and their timing.
- Delysees Reqlly delicious macarons and croissants. Probably the best in the city and comparable to the ones in Paris.
- Bonne Journee Just went in there this morning (Saturday). Yum, beautiful, long, visually appealing, flaunting and she was blond I love her. Oh yeah .. the puffs were fresh too Will definitely be...
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie awful terrible service. i stood there for a good four minutes before i was served, the girls were standing there milling around, staring at me. then i used my debit card...
- The Pie Commission I just wanted to say you people are atrocious! Not only are you not vegan friendly, but you flaunt your horrendous and vile flesh devouring and disgusting lifestyle on the...
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. After many other disappointing "vegan" and "delicious" bakery experiences in Toronto left myself and my pony friends saddened, we found this place! We were super excited to try it out,...
- Kensington Natural Bakery and Cafe My friends and I were all very excited to try this place out and we bought several different muffins, cookies, and a few pies. Excitedly, we hurried to our...
- Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery Gluten free this, gluten free that, eateries for delicate types. Just relax. Or leave us normals alone. As the man said, "It's alllllll gooooooood." He also said, "Everything happens for...
- The Red Bench YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE CLERK TO SHOVE THE YOGURT UP HER ASS
- European Patisserie Amazing place, great quality and very professional. The cakes are to die for and always looking perfection. I highly recommend this place....
- The Red Bench Went to this place a month ago because I was craving ice cream sammies! By far one of the best I've had. Their cookies are tasty & the service was...
- Von Doughnuts Had six awesome doughnuts yesterday from Von. Very scrumptious and tasty. You know you're getting a good product. The price is to be expected. It's high...
- Home Home sweet home! I absolutely love the homemade treats here and the friendly staff. This is a great spot to read, work or people watch while enjoying pie and coffee...
- Bang Bang Ice Cream and Bakery The ice cream sandwiches here are ABSOLUTELY amazing. The ice cream as well as cookies are so flavourful. The only comment I would have was that they need a more...
- Tori and Cate's Cupcakes SERIOUSLY????? people are still opening up more cupcake shops!!! Dear toronto, its 2014, lets get with the times shall we. We have more than enough cupcakes, pizza and burger...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse This place is fantastic and way better value for money than Kanga pies. I think Kanga pies are tastey but they cost about $7 a pie and you need 3...
- Home So far I've tried almost all the cookies, the butter tarts and the apple pie - ALL DELICIOUS!
- Dufflet Way too sweet. I bought a carrot cake and paid almost $ 20.00. The cake had been made with good ingredients. Unfortunately too much sugar make their desserts way too sweet and...
- BakeryHaus "Miss Tempest" was engaging and well-read, approved of my dual wishes to be a physician and writer as she spent an hour in the dining hall during a slack period,...
- BakeryHaus Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain...
- BakeryHaus Hi there, I want to subscribe for this web site to take latest updates, therefore where can i do it please help.
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse Damn! They have to open just down from where I used to live rather than close to where I am now! Going to have to make a trip over from...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse What's this place like compared to the Pie Commission?
- Happy Grain Organic Bakery I have been gifted a loaf of your "Happy Grains Energy Bread" and love it. Where can I find it, in or around Olympia Washington. This is the...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse Any place that resists the temptation of a cash-grab is good in my books.
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse I can't say enough amazing things about Wisey's. It's down the street from our office and we go there a lot. As in for breakfast, lunch dinner...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse I love the meat pies here. Great value! Great quality! Great service! I will be going back this weekend.
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse Very keen to check this place out. As an Australian, I'm very excited at the prospect of paying a reasonable amount for a decent pie. I could never bring myself to...
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse wow, everything looks amazing
- Wiseys Pies and Bakehouse This place is an absolute gem. The pies are fabulous and authentic (and well-priced), the flat whites are delicious, the hosts are super friendly, and the decor is inviting. The...
Most Commented On
- Dlish 111 Comments
- BakeryHaus 89 Comments
- The Wedding Cake Shoppe 81 Comments
- For the Love of Cake 77 Comments
- Jack's Bakery & Pastry 68 Comments
- The Cupcake Shoppe: No Tricks, All Treats 61 Comments
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky 61 Comments
- Nadege Patisserie 59 Comments
- Le Dolci 57 Comments
- Prairie Girl Bakery 55 Comments
- Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co. 55 Comments
- Bunner's Bake Shop 53 Comments
- Wafflian 53 Comments
- Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts 52 Comments
- Desmond & Beatrice 52 Comments
- Life is Sweet 49 Comments
- The Cupcake Outlet 46 Comments
- Columbus Bakery 45 Comments
- Delysees 45 Comments
- Sweet Tooth 43 Comments
- Cupcakes Leaside 41 Comments
- Gryfe's Bagels 40 Comments
- Canadian Pie Company 39 Comments
- La Boheme Cafe Patisserie 38 Comments
- Bobbette & Belle 38 Comments
- The Pie Shack 37 Comments
- Tori's Bakeshop 37 Comments
- Nu Bugel 37 Comments
- It's The Icing on the Cake 36 Comments
- The Pie Shack (Annette St.) 36 Comments
- The Best Baked Treats in Toronto
- The Best Japanese Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Contemporary Art Galleries for Emerging Artists in Toronto
- The Best Manicure in Toronto
- The Best Greek Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Ice Cream Sandwich in Toronto
- The Best Lighting Stores in Toronto
- The Best Calzone (Panzerotti) in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This week on DineSafe: The Spotted Dick, Great Burger Kitchen, Bairrada Churrasqueira, Parts & Labour
- Andy Poolhall closes after over a decade on College St.
- The top 10 new restaurant openings in Toronto for August 2014
- Red Sauce serves its last sandwich
- Sukhothai to open new location on Dundas West
- Toronto Food Events: Cold Tea BBQs, Urban Rodeo and BBQ, Popcorn Tasting, City Cider, Diner en Blanc
- The top 20 restaurants near the Rogers Centre
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: The Contender, Essen, Hardware Food & Drink, Sutra Fusion, The Borough