North America’s largest outdoor festival for dogs, WOOFSTOCK, is getting even bigger! Drawing over 300,000
people last year, WOOFSTOCK will be moving, and tripling in size, to Woodbine Park on May 24-25.
Now entering its 11th year, WOOFSTOCK, is all about mixing popular classics with new soon-to-be fan
favourites! Back by popular demand will be:
• Wiener Dog Races, where speedy daschunds make a frantic dash to the finish line!
• Running of the Pugs, take the running of the bulls and make it “pug-ier”
• Purina Pro Plan Dog Stars, a place to prove you can teach an old dog new tricks!
• Woofstock Fashion Show, showcasing the ultimate in canine couture
• Stupid Dog Trick Contest, the zanier the better!
• Mr. & Ms. Canine Canada Pageant, some dogs just exude canine charisma
• Ultimutts Stunt Dog Show, with a brand new production called Cirque du Canine!
Additional new features to WOOFSTOCK, as well as the expanse of Woodbine Park lending more room for
dogs to be themselves will be:
• Dogs Open Toronto, a new place where dogs have the freedom to play in an off-leash area. Dogs Open
is paying homage to the famous Toronto festival, Doors Open, taking place the same weekend.
• The Woofstock Chill Zone presented by Tito’s Vodka, take a moment to chill with “vodka for dog
• Milk Bone has a new dental cleaning product and a photo booth for pet owners and their pups!
• The Canadian Kennel Club has arranged to have the most rare of Canadian breeds, The Canadian
Eskimo Dog, along with the Newfoundland, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever and the Labrador
Retriever – having all dogs together for the first time ever in one place!
• More new vendors!
Those looking to shop for everything their pampered pooch’s heart desires need look no further!
WOOFSTOCK, having been home to over 3,000 one-of-a-kind exhibitors from across the continent, will be
adding even more new vendors offering the latest trends in pooch products varying from couture clothing,
leashes and leads to the latest in treats, health supplements and dog training. Helping Fido prepare for the dog
days of summer are MustLuvDogs® with Cool Coats® or how about having the most stylish dog in the park
with a custom handmade leather dog collar from WoofWear? Both of these vendors, alongside hundreds more
will be at the bark and call of tens of thousands of canines at WOOFSTOCK’s new home in Woodbine Park!
A festive tour de force, WOOFSTOCK draws tens of thousands of dogs in the know, their faithful humans in
tow, from across the country and from the U.S to indulge in a weekend of doggie food, fashion, and fun.