Dust off your lederhosen and dirndls! Toronto’s favourite fall festival is making a highly anticipated return!
Join us on September 30th & October 1st to celebrate Toronto Oktoberfest’s 10-year anniversary with a traditional Oktoberfest celebration!
The two-day festival takes place in a massive Festhalle tent and Bavarian Village at Ontario Place’s Parking Lot 1.
- Bavarian communal tables and benches direct from Germany
- FREE German glass beer steins for the first 500 attendees per session
- Exclusive to Toronto Oktoberfest, fill your stein with ERDINGER's Oktoberfest brew, shipped in straight from Germany for the festival
- The Oktoberfest King is back with the George Kash Oktoberfest Experience, plus authentic Schuhplattler dancers, an Oktoberfest cabaret show, appearances by the one and only HEINO, DJs, contests and games
- Bavarian Food Hall serving up the best, most authentic Oktoberfest eats and treats (think mouth-watering Bratwurst, fresh pretzels, Bavarian tarts, beer nuts, and more!)
Early bird tickets starting at $24.
Learn more and get your tickets today at www.torontooktoberfest.ca