Summer in Canary Front Street Festival
The Canary District is hosting its inaugural Summer In Canary Front Street Festival on Saturday, July 23 and Sunday, July 24 from 10 am to 5 pm.
This two-day festival will shine a spotlight on the people and places that make the Canary District one of Toronto’s best kept secrets.
Here’s what you can expect at Summer In Canary Front Street Festival:
• 60+ local artisan vendors selling unique creations
• Exciting buskers and entertainment including a live DJ, magicians, musicians, jugglers and stilt walkers!
• Family fun: face painter, henna artist, balloon artist and more surprises
• Retail specials and fun activities from some of our amazing Canary retailers and restaurants
The Summer In Canary Front Street Festival is an inclusive event with a wide range of vendors and entertainment representing the values of the people of The Canary District. We are celebrating Toronto’s talented and diverse artists, crafters, painters, potters, glass blowers and everything in between.
About The Canary District
The Canary District is a small town within a city – with a variety of retailers, restaurants and condo residents. It’s become one of Toronto’s most sought after (and friendliest) postal codes.
• Come down and enjoy the festival, then grab a bite or beverage at one of our amazing restaurants.
• To learn more about The Canary District, visit canarydistrict.com
Getting to The Canary District is easy:
• 504 streetcar comes right to front and cherry
• Esplanade bus come down front street east
• There are five bike share locations in the area
• There are two Green P parking lots - (though we’re encouraging TTC and biking as lots will get full!)