ROM Friday Night Live
Art. Culture. Nature. Remixed.
Join us on the dance floor as we bring this #FNLROM season to a close with top DJs and live artists, or explore our stunning galleries with tasty food and drinks.
University of Toronto Faculty of Music
As the days get shorter and the nights get longer, take a look at how humans developed complex calendars and kept track of time for thousands of years from cultures around the world.
Gushi Japanese Street Food
My Creme Caramel Catering
Phancy Food & Catering
Ice Volcano Ice Cream
TICKETS | What you need to know
- We sell "early-bird" tickets online, and the rest at the door starting at 7 pm ($17 adults*, $15.50 students/seniors*, $5 members*) *Taxes not included
- Entrance is guaranteed to early-bird ticket holders before 8 pm. After 8 pm, all entrance is based on capacity
- Ticket Holders: Please use Bloor Street Entrance
- If you need to purchase a ticket (including Members): Please use the Queens' Park Weston Entrance
- Wanna be a star? Chances are you will be! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use
- The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL. FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth).