ROM Friday Night Live
Art. Culture. Nature. Remixed.
Start your Friday nights on the dance floor with top DJs and live artists, or explore our stunning galleries with tasty food and drinks.
ROM is proud to participate in Media Literacy Week with #FNLROM Fact or Fake?
Blue Crane Showcase - LIZA & Shay Lia
University of Toronto Faculty of Music
Fakes & Forgeries
Can you tell the original object from the fake? Explore real and fake objects that run the gamut from historical specimens and cultural artifacts to household items and designer name brands.
Media, Art & Journalism Incubator
Join Parkdale Centre for Innovation for an interactive design thinking session. Each short workshop will last approximately 30-minutes, where participants can help shape the future of Media, Art and Journalism in Toronto!
Unravel the facts regarding ancient Egypt’s greatest female pharaoh, Hatshepsut – Mistress of Public Image and Political Spin!
ROM visitors take in a huge amount of information from a wide variety of sources. Search the ROM to identify different types of media and the messages they are sending. Are you media literate?
The following galleries will be closed this week during #FNLROM: Sigmund Samuel Gallery of Canada, Hands On Biodiversity, Samuel European Galleries, and Gallery of Modern Design.
Gushi Japanese Street Food
My Creme Caramel Catering
Phancy Food & Catering
Ice Volcano Ice Cream
TICKETS | What you need to know
- We sell "early-bird" tickets online, and the rest at the door starting at 7 pm ($17 adults*, $15.50 students/seniors*, $5 members*) *Taxes not included
- Entrance is guaranteed to early-bird ticket holders before 8 pm. After 8 pm, all entrance is based on capacity
- Ticket Holders: Please use Bloor Street Entrance
- If you need to purchase a ticket (including Members): Please use the Queens' Park Weston Entrance
- Wanna be a star? Chances are you will be! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use
- The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL. FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth).