ROM Friday Night Live
Art. Culture. Nature. Remixed.
Start your Friday nights on the dance floor with top DJs and live artists, or explore our stunning galleries with tasty food and drinks.
From towering Toronto trees to the fossils beneath your feet, take notice of nature in our urban environment.
The After Came Before
Survivors have always found a way of creating safe spaces before, during, and after movements of great change. The After Came Before is a video art installation by Karen Chapman. It continues rumination on these safe spaces through a collection of reimagined footage based in the world of Patriarchy. Born to Guyanese parents, award-winning filmmaker Karen Chapman has screened her work everywhere from subway displays, airplanes, and hospital lounges to international festivals, classrooms, living rooms, and mobile devices.
Liko's Hawaiian Barbecue
Gushi Japanese Street Food
My Creme Caramel Catering
Feed the 6
TICKETS | What you need to know
- We sell "early-bird" tickets online, and the rest at the door starting at 7 pm ($17 adults*, $15.50 students/seniors*, $5 members*) *Taxes not included
- Entrance is guaranteed to early-bird ticket holders before 8 pm. After 8 pm, all entrance is based on capacity
- Ticket Holders: Please use Bloor Street Entrance
- If you need to purchase a ticket (including Members): Please use the Queens' Park Weston Entrance
- Wanna be a star? Chances are you will be! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use
- The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL. FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth).