ROM Friday Night Live
Art. Culture. Nature. Remixed.
Dig into history as #FNLROM celebrates International Archeology Day!
Modernism on the Ganges: Raghubir Singh Photographs
#MeToo & the Arts
The Sidewalk Crusaders
University of Toronto Faculty of Music
CRANE Project: Meet members of the CRANE Project, an international, interdisciplinary research team using technology to enhance our understanding of archaeology in the Near East.
Digging the Greeks: Join our experts as we dig into Greek History with the help of the Museum of Cycladic Art in Athens. Program Sponsor - Consulate General of Greece.
Liko's Hawaiian Barbecue
The ONE Group
Feed the 6
Phancy Food & Catering
Ice Volcano Ice Cream
TICKETS | What you need to know
- We sell "early-bird" tickets online, and the rest at the door starting at 7 pm ($17 adults*, $15.50 students/seniors*, $5 members*) *Taxes not included
- Entrance is guaranteed to early-bird ticket holders before 8 pm. After 8 pm, all entrance is based on capacity
- Ticket Holders: Please use Bloor Street Entrance
- If you need to purchase a ticket (including Members): Please use the Queens' Park Weston Entrance
- Wanna be a star? Chances are you will be! By entering the ROM Friday Night Live premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use
- The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for FNL. FNL is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth).