ALERT: Please be advised that due to COVID-19 the events section is not currently being maintained. Events listed here are likely rescheduled or canceled and new submissions will not be approved.
Pablo Grand Opening
Pablo, which first opened in Osaka, Japan, specializes in serving up massive (and mini) cheese tarts. These desserts look much creamier than your typical cheesecake and come in a variety of flavours, such as original (plain cheese), chocolate, strawberry and matcha.
The Toronto outpost will be the brand's first North America location. It's slated to open at 114 Dundas St. W. on August 18.
Arrive early (doors open at 4 p.m.) because the first 150 people in the door at Canada's first Pablo shop get a free cheese tart. They've taken Japan by storm and now they've finally arrived in Toronto.
In order to recieve a free tart patrons must complete the following:
1. Follow our Instagram @pablo_cheese_tart_canada
2. Get to 114 Dundas Street West on the 18th of August at 4pm
3. Take a selfie at our Grand Opening
4. Upload it to your Instagram and tag #PABLOcanada
5. Show the post to our cashier.
6. Redeem your free Pablo cheese tart
*Only Applicable to the first 150 customers