Oktoberfest at Steam Whistle Brewing
Kick off Oktoberfest (and Toronto Beer Week) at Steam Whistle on September 17th with an unforgettable authentic Oktoberfest Party. Doors open at 3p.m. Tickets are $18 (in advance) or $20 (at the door). New this year! Patrons are invited to bring their past Steam Whistle 1L steins or purchase a stein on-site. Get your oom-pah-pah on with entertainment by Oktoberfest King himself, George Kash, traditional German dancers, good eats, great beats and games.
- Raise a stein: Join Steam Whistle and Prosit! at the official keg tapping.
- Dress the part: Dress in your best dirndl or lederhosen and awaken your inner Fraulein or Herr.
- Test your strength: A typical Bavarian waitress can carry 10 x1L steins at one time – how long can you hold yours? Take home the prize at Steam Whistle’s stein holding competition.
- Be in awe: Enjoy the incredible entertainment by Oktoberfest legend George Kash
- Eat it up: Delectable authentic German cuisine will be available for purchase.
- Dance it off: Live traditional German music and performances by STV Weiss Blau Bayern and the Concordia Enzian SV dancers.