ALERT: Please be advised that due to COVID-19 the events section is not currently being maintained. Events listed here are likely rescheduled or canceled and new submissions will not be approved.
Oktoberfest at Steam Whistle Brewing
Kick off Oktoberfest (and Toronto Beer Week) at Steam Whistle on September 17th with an unforgettable authentic Oktoberfest Party. Doors open at 3p.m. Tickets are $18 (in advance) or $20 (at the door). New this year! Patrons are invited to bring their past Steam Whistle 1L steins or purchase a stein on-site. Get your oom-pah-pah on with entertainment by Oktoberfest King himself, George Kash, traditional German dancers, good eats, great beats and games.
- Raise a stein: Join Steam Whistle and Prosit! at the official keg tapping.
- Dress the part: Dress in your best dirndl or lederhosen and awaken your inner Fraulein or Herr.
- Test your strength: A typical Bavarian waitress can carry 10 x1L steins at one time – how long can you hold yours? Take home the prize at Steam Whistle’s stein holding competition.
- Be in awe: Enjoy the incredible entertainment by Oktoberfest legend George Kash
- Eat it up: Delectable authentic German cuisine will be available for purchase.
- Dance it off: Live traditional German music and performances by STV Weiss Blau Bayern and the Concordia Enzian SV dancers.