ALERT: Please be advised that due to COVID-19 the events section is not currently being maintained. Events listed here are likely rescheduled or canceled and new submissions will not be approved.
Really Really Free Market
Next Market: Saturday, May 5, 2018 from 10am to 4pm!
The Really Really Free Market happens on the first Saturday of every month all year round!
Everything is free. No money. No swapping.
- If you bring items to share, you must bring them before 3pm and please make sure they are in clean & working condition (but please no big items - big items include furniture and anything that is too big or heavy for a person to carry home comfortably)
- During the Market (10am-3pm), there is a limit to the number of items you can take, which is one large shopping bag per person. (2 bags for families of 3 or more people)
- AFTER 3pm, there is no limit - you can take as much as you can!
- During the winter months, the Really Really Free Market will be indoors! Join us in the Campbell Park Clubhouse (brick building next to the skating rink).
- The smaller space means we will be limiting each person's visit to 2 hours during the day. But you're welcome to come back again after between 3-4pm!
We hope to see you at our next RRFM! Don't forget to follow our page Really Really Free Market Campbell Park!
For more details visit: http://rrfmarket.blogspot.ca/
Did you know Really Really Free Market Campbell Park is run 100% by volunteers? This amazing event wouldn't be possible without community members like YOU! Fill in our quick volunteer registration and we'll contact you with future opportunities! https://goo.gl/forms/KkJu1vO7jHJbL4js1