Really Really Free Market
Next Market: Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 10am to 4pm!
The Really Really Free Market happens on the first Saturday of every month, all year round!
Everything is free. No money. No swapping.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Cold weather is here, and the Really Really Free Market will be moving indoors! Visit us at the Campbell Park Clubhouse (brick building next to the skating rink).
- Due to our increasing popularity, we have decided to invite visitors to browse the free market for a max of 1 HOUR. One hour gives you lots of time to fill your one large shopping bag to the brim! Visitors are allowed to leave and come back again later in the day if you wish to.
- If you bring items to share, you must bring them before 3pm and please make sure they are in clean & working condition (but please no big items - big items include furniture and anything that is too big or heavy for a person to carry home comfortably)
- During the Market (10am-3pm), there is a limit to the number of items you can take, which is one large shopping bag per person. (2 bags for families of 3 or more people)
- AFTER 3pm, there is no limit - you can take as much as you can!
- Donations can only be brought during market day from 10am to 3pm. We do not have any other drop-off days or locations.
We hope to see you at our next RRFM! Don't forget to follow our page Really Really Free Market Campbell Park!
For more details visit: http://rrfmarket.blogspot.ca/