IMPULSE Events is proud to bring you Impulse: Hardwired. A tribute to the cyberpunk, cybergoth and everything future dystopian.
Featuring a night full of memorable performances, amazing DJs, curated decor and dungeon.
More details to come.
Doors at @ 9pm and goes till 3am
Dungeon opens @ 10pm and goes till 2am
Stage acts start around 11pm
Dress code is in effect fetish, formal, futuristic etc - no effort, no entry!
1. On the dance-floor or in the dungeon, if you haven't asked express permission to touch or play with an individual, then that behaviour is not acceptable until and unless you have gained their consent.
2. Fetish dress code is in effect. Costumes and/or fetish wear is mandatory.
3. No activity of any kind that is deemed unsafe or illegal by staff or club security shall be allowed. No drug use, exposed genitalia, or outside alcohol is permitted.
4. IMPULSE will provide a photographer all night long to capture you in all your glory.
5. If something concerns you, tell our IMPUSE Ambassadors' who can be identified by their glowing arm bands, and it will be dealt with without naming names.
IMPULSE DUNGEON RULES
1 No photography allowed of the Dungeon area, or its participants.
2 Consent is mandatory- no touching unless explicitly permitted.
3 Dungeon Masters DM can be identified by glowing red arm bands. If you have any questions or concerns please refer to them. They have final word on what is, and is not, allowed in the Dungeon.
4 The Dungeon is for consenting adults who have signed the IMPULSE Dungeon waiver. If you appear intoxicated, or are not respecting house rules the DM can remove you from Dungeon area.
5 House safewords are RED for stop, YELLOW for caution. The DM will intervene if the involved persons do not respond appropriately. SAFEWORD will be considered a call for outside assistance.
6 No blood-play, piercing, fire-play, urine, exposed genitals, penetration or restrictive breathing play is allowed. If a DM judges an activity to be dangerous, unsafe, or non-consensual they will intervene and if required remove involved persons from the Dungeon.
7 Cleaning supplies and garbage cans are provided. Clean up after your scene, and make a reasonable effort not to make a mess. If your scene involves wax or oils, use a drop cloth.
8 You will see nudity and kinky acts. No interfering with a scene till it is over. If you feel individuals are monopolizing a piece of equipment notify, the DM.
9 This is a public space; common sense laws apply.
10 We can only supply dungeon equipment on which to hold scenes. All personal instruments including, but not restricted to: whips, paddles, crops, and floggers must be supplied by the individual who will be using them.