It’s that time again. Your chance to be Irish for the day! Dust off those green clothes, get out the face paint and gather your friends for debatably the wildest party of the year. SPD is Canada’s largest St. Patrick’s celebration, with thousands of people coming together from all ages and backgrounds for this highly anticipated day! Get ready to do St. Patrick’s Day right.
11 Polson Street features an amazing multi-room event centre with floor to ceiling windows including multiple outdoor patios, a massive solarium, 2 side rooms hosting multiple DJs & the REBEL main stage turned into a Beer Hall with 3 different live bands. You can be assured that Guinness SPD will be the city's only large-scale, St. Patrick's Day experience. There’s no better place to be Irish for the day!
★ GUINNESS SPD 2019 ★ Irish for the Day
- Saturday March 16th | Party All Day | 11:30AM - 9PM
- 11 Polson Street
- Main Stage: 3 Different Live Bands from across Canada
- 2 Side Rooms with Multiple DJs throughout the day
- 3 Outdoor Patios w/ Interactive Games, Inflatables & Life Size Beer Pong (Weather Permitting)
- Free Pancake Breakfast & Lucky Charm Cereal Bar
- Variety of Irish Inspired Food Options
- Airbrush Tattoo Artist
- Photo Booths
- Authentic Irish Dancers
- Daytime partying on the friendliest day of the year!
★ TICKETS ★
ON SALE: Thursday, Jan 24 @ 1PM
This event sells out every year.
Buy early to avoid disappointment!
Need more info?
Fanpage - SPD
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
West of Contra