Frost Fair Market
Join us for Frost Fair at Fort York! Stroll through Canada's largest collection of War of 1812 buildings, where you can shop for unique gifts made by local artisans; including jewellery, heritage inspired reproductions and holiday greenery. There is much to do for the whole family!
1. Kid's drill and dance workshops.
2. Crafts with Todmorden Mills Heritage Site. http://bit.ly/1dPGtLS
3. Souvenir printing on the Mackenzie House Museum proof press. http://bit.ly/1nfEX72
4. Book sales and food samples with The Culinary Historians of Canada. http://culinaryhistorians.ca/
5. Military demonstrations by the 10th Royal Veteran Battalion-Toronto
6. Sample 18th and 19th century recipes made by our Volunteer Historic Cooks in our 1826 Officers' Mess Kitchen
7. Gingerbread Tasting Workshop
8. Stop by our Heritage Caf to buy lunch!
9. Musical entertainment by the McGregor Carollers http://www.mcgregorcarollers.com/
1. Heritage Chocolate free samples of hot chocolate
2. Earl of Moira Gun Crew Naval interpretation
3. Sutler Cyrus old-fashioned candy, wooden toys/weapons
4. It's Thyme holiday greenery
5. Helmut & Co. Items based on Tinsmith and Blacksmith trades
6. Toronto's First Post Office 1830s writing equipment, notebooks, postcards, modern items. http://www.townofyork.com/
7. Kind Fibres wool, hanwoven articles, spinning kits, ect.
8. The Art of Pudding King George Christmas Pudding
9. Eden's Mercantile Period accessories, clothing, Christmas ornaments
10. Sanderson's Leather leather bags, moccasins, ect.
11. Linda's Early Fashions reproduction clothing and pottery
12. Bonnie & Clyde Vintage curated vintage jewellery and clothing
Regular admission applies.