ALERT: Please be advised that due to COVID-19 all upcoming events in Toronto have been cancelled. Some events have been rescheduled to a later date or moved online. Please contact event coordinators directly for confirmation.
Free Ride Weekend with Bike Share Toronto
Take advantage of your extra day this Leap Year and explore the city on two wheels for FREE with Bike Share Toronto. Enjoy unlimited, 30-minute station-to-station trips with $0 Day Passes, available Saturday February 29th and Sunday March 1st.
1) On Saturday February 29th and Sunday March 1st, go to one of our stations or download the CycleFinder app.
2) Select "Buy a Pass" on a kiosk touch screen or app, select "$0 One-Day Pass" and follow the on screen instructions.
3) Get riding by entering your 5-digit ride code on any dock with an available bike.
4) Enjoy unlimited 30-minute, station-to-station trips while your pass is active. For every trip exceeding 30 minutes, overage fees will accumulate at a rate of $4 per additional 30 minutes of trip time.
5) Return your bike to any station to end your trip. To ride again, select "I Have a Pass" at a kiosk and insert your credit card, or use the CycleFinder app. Take as many free 30-minute trips as you like while your pass is still active.