Dark Love Vday Prix Fixe Dinner Event
Whether we're in love or not, we all kinda hate Vday, amirite? Butttttt, we LOVE FOOD and we LOVE our honeybunnys and it's such a good excuse to celebrate those two great things...
So, screw the commercialism and let's go down, way down and explore our dark sides, our dark love, our dark appetites and our dark futures!
If you're single, who cares! Bring your friends! Poly, open or swingers? Bring all your lovers and pay only $200 for a table of 4. Eat free if you bring us a virgin sacrifice!
Chef V has conjured up a devilish and delicious menu featuring dark foods for any diet and palette, meat, vegetarian or vegan. $55 per person. See Menu BELOW.
There will be live tarot readings onsite and live, spooky music! (More details TBA)
To request a reservation, please visit: http://www.thesteadycafe.com/valentines-day/
Seating is limited so don't delay!
Roasted and fresh fruits, tahini and your choice of:
- cheese (vegetarian)
- hiyayakkotofu (vegan)
- 5 spice and angostura ribs, daikon, blood orange
- Squid ink ravioli, ricotta, edamame, bitter greens, pomegranate (vegetarian)
- Black sesame ash crusted agedashi tofu, raddiccio, edamame, mint, avocado, quinoa (vegan)
- Black coffee gelee, sweet creme, balsamic, red fruits
- Poppy seed tart, earl grey cream, lemon (vegan)