Transport yourself to a galaxy far, far away.
Ripleys Aquarium invites you to its first ever Cosplay Bash (19+).
Shell-berate the world of cosplay by dressing up as your favourite pop culture character. Swim by as Mace Findu from Starfish Wars, Batfish and Robin, Aquaman or whoever your little fin desires.
Climb aboard the Krillennium Falcon and dance the night away to out-of-this-world DJ beats. Sip on a signature cocktail from one of our several bars, and dont forget to capture the moment at our photo booth!
Swim on by to see the original Star Wars Lightsaber® used by Luke Skywalker™ himself, Mark Hamill, in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™. A C-3PO® head used in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Peter Mayhew’s (Chewbacca® in Star Wars) handprint in concrete will also be on display.
Other Star Wars memorabilia include Carrie Fisher’s Director’s Chair and original script for Return of the Jedi.
Welcome to the dark side.
WHAT: Cosplay Bash (19+)
WHEN: Friday, May 4 from 8pm-12am
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for another Ripleys Aquarium of Canada special event.
- For the safety of our animals, please do not bring any balloons, laser pointers, flashlights and/or glow sticks into the Aquarium.
- All weapons and props are subject to mandatory inspections performed by staff or security staff. As a general rule, no metal prop weapons are allowed.
- No items can have sharp points, sharp edges, excessive weight or any other features that could be deemed dangerous to others.
- Please make sure due care is taken on your behalf to ensure any weapons or props, which could cause public alarm, are stored in bag or in a storage container while travelling to and from the event.
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada reserves the right to refuse admission to those that do not abide by these regulations