ALERT: Please be advised that due to COVID-19 all upcoming events in Toronto have been cancelled. Some events have been rescheduled to a later date or moved online. Please contact event coordinators directly for confirmation.
Red Bull Presents: Collectif NUDE Block Party
And we're back! Announcing the return of the third annual Red Bull Presents: Collectif NUDE’s Block Party on Saturday June 15th. For the first time we’ll be taking over the Bentway for a packed day of musical performances from singer-songwriter Chris LaRocca, singer-rapper JAHKOY, emerging R&B/pop act LOONY, and Vancouver hip-hop artist Prado.
Come early because the block party will also feature...
- A playable, custom designed basketball court from Legends League founder and creative director Bryan Espiritu –will also play host to the Red Bull Reign Toronto qualifier semi finals and finals, sending the first place team to the national finals later on in the year.
- Pop-up barber shop - from the Fitting Room
- Pop-up tattoo shop - by Curt Montgomery
- Art Installation - by Ghostface Adam
- Limited edition merch - by Collectif NUDE
- Food trucks - on site will be Buster Sea Cove and Queen Arepa
- Music selection - between sets from New.Wav
- Charity activation - for the Kick Back
- Online radio stream - by ISO Radio
- and much more.
Tickets: $5 with RSVP, $15 at the door: redbull.ca/blockparty
Media inquiries 📷 👉 https://win.gs/2rS3eKQ