ALERT: Please be advised that due to COVID-19 the events section is not currently being maintained. Events listed here are likely rescheduled or canceled and new submissions will not be approved.
Artisan Cheese Night Market
Canada's first-ever Artisan Cheese Night Market is a sampling show where you can try before you buy. Once you have purchased admission, sampling of award-winning Canadian cheese, Québec charcuterie and Ontario artisan foods, plus Niagara wines and Prince Edward County spirits is free.
Admission also includes a generous sample of the 2018 Canadian Cheese of the Year to take home PLUS a big insulated souvenir tote bag for your purchases. Regular admission price at the door is $40.00 plus tax. Save $5.00 by ordering your tickets in advance here, and avoid having to line up to buy a ticket at the event.
For the Night Market, historic St. Lawrence Market's Temporary North Hall will transform into a bustling celebration of the best in Canadian cheese to conclude the 2018 Canadian Cheese Awards. The biggest cheese competition in Canada concludes the evening prior with the crowning of Cheese of the Year and 33 category winners. Most winners and finalists will be at the Night Market.
- Try and buy the best artisan cheeses in Canada
- Meet award-winning cheesemakers from coast to coast
- Try and buy artisan foods, charcuterie, breads and more
- Sample fine wine, craft beer and cider, and spirits
- There will be tasty foods to purchase and enjoy in a comfortable patio setting
- Live entertainment will keep the celebrations going all evening.
To avoid overcrowding, two sessions, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Strictly 19+.