For a third consecutive year, Adelaide Eats (formerly Front Street Foods), will return to the second floor terrace of Adelaide Place (150 York Street — at the corners of both Adelaide/University Avenue and Adelaide/York), to tempt the tastebuds of thousands, with dishes and delicacies designed by Toronto’s best chefs, restaurants, bakers, food entrepreneurs, and artisanal food makers.
This year’s market, presented by Toronto Market Company (TMCo.) and Dream Office REIT, will be open for the public to enjoy weekdays beginning June 1, 2017 to August 18th 2017; Monday through Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Thursday and Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
View a photo gallery of some of this year's food and drink offerings.
Some of this year’s vendors are:
- Cassia Northern Thai (June/July) — Authentic Northern Thai dishes; like hand-pounded curries and salads, made with thoughtfully sourced, premium ingredients from land and sea.
- District 28 (June/July) — Specializing in local comfort food, made to order, their Adelaide Eats menu will focus on healthy yet hearty bowls that can be enjoyed day after day.
- Fish’d by EDO (June/July) — Try Toronto’s original hand crafted sushi burritos and Hawaiian poke (pronounced POH-keh) bowl, featuring an array of inspired ingredients.
- Kaboom Chicken (July) — Combining Korean flavours with Western food practices to create amazing dishes like their crunchy Korean Fried Chicken.
- The Kathi Roll Express (July) — Presenting Indian-style wraps, Indian-fusion burrito's, chaat appetizers & Kulfi ice cream desserts to satisfy both meat lovers and vegetarians.
- La Fiesta (June/July) — Authentic Ecuadorian cuisine including their wildly popular Paella con Mariscos.
- Little Fin (June/July) — Known for their fish and chips and light salad options.
- Mikey’s (June) — Delivering a Caribbean-focused menu with an emphasis on Jerk flavour.
- Momofuku Noodle Bar (June/July) — Specializing in amazing tasting, high-quality Asian foods with a focused menu of steamed buns and noodle dishes.
- Tacos 101 (June/July) — A variety of mouth watering tacos spiced with the true flavours of Mexico
- Toben Food by Design (June/July) — Try fresh, local and innovative creations, crafted from flavours and regions across the globe by Toben Kochman, a Cordon Bleu School of Culinary Arts in Paris alumnae.
- Wahlburgers (June/July) — High quality, simple, down home burgers with flavour that speaks for itself.
Visit http://www.adelaideeats.com for a full list of vendors and more information.