17th Annual Riverdale Art Walk
RIVERDALE ART WALK – Outdoor Fine Art Festival Celebrates Artists, Community and Great Eats!
Join us for the first outdoor art show of the season featuring original fine art – photography, painting, sculpture, fibre, encaustic and more
Over 170 local artists will be onsite to discuss their work; a great opportunity to take home that perfect piece at a great price
• Gallery Wall – showcasing all artists in the park
• People’s Choice Awards – a chance to WIN
• Guided Art Walk along Queen Street East
• Eats and Beats Celebration
• Participate in the East Side Story Collection Project
• FREE Popsicles to first 1000 visitors
When: Saturday, June 6 and Sunday June 7, 2015 (rain or shine)
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Jimmie Simpson Park, Queen Street East at Booth Avenue.