Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The third annual Toronto Food Truck Festival in support of SickKids will take place this weekend, July 29 to 31, at Woodbine Park. Expect at least 60 trucks along with live music in the fully licensed event space. Admission is free.
- Markham Food Fest is on July 30 and 31 at Metro Square (3636 Steeles Ave. E.). The event is free to attend and promises a wide array of Asian street food.
- Wenona Lodge hosts its monthly pig roast on Sunday, July 31. $35 buys you AYCE meat, two sides and one beer.
- The inaugural St. Lawrence Market Summer Series takes places on August 4. It's presented in partnership with The Food Dudes and this event will transform the south patio at the historic market into an oasis of food and music. General admission is $30 and includes two food tickets.
- Kanpai hosts a Lucky Brunch on Sunday, August 7. Tickets are $35 for the four-course meal featuring Chiang Kai Caesars, a minty fruit salad, Taiwanese fried chicken and waffles, family style dim sum and a Bao-LT.
- Sweetery Food Festival is back on August 20 and 21 at David Pecaut Square. The free, all-ages event promises an afternoon of dessert tastings in support of Second Harvest.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo from Sweetery 2015 by Natta Summerky