Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Toronto Taste in support of Second Harvest Food Rescue Programs takes place this Sunday, June 12 at Corus Quay. Tickets are $260, including a $125 charitable tax receipt.
- The Drake Hotel (1150 Queen St. W.) hosts Batch book launch on Monday, June 13 at 8 p.m. as part of its regular 86'd Mondays programming.
- The Stop's Night Market will transform an empty lot at 158 Sterling Rd. into a vibrant all-you-can-eat-and-drink food festival on Tuesday, June 14 and Wednesday, June 15. Tickets ($100) are still available.
- World Tapas Day is this Thursday, June 16 and over one dozen chefs and restaurants are congregating at 1 Adelaide St. for a pop-up festival between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. It's free to attend and will feature food from Cava, Tapagria, Bespoke Butchers and more.
- Taco Fest kicks off at 99 Sudbury on Friday, June 17. Tickets are $10 and the festival promises tacos, a margarita and sangria bar, hot sauce tastings, nacho and salsa samplings and live mariachi music.
- Experience a Taste of Ramadhan with local food blogger Aisha Silim and her family when they host Iftar on Saturday, June 25 at 8:30 p.m. at their Mississauga home. Tickets are $70.
- Kothu Fest on Sunday, July 24 is set to take over the Scarborough Civic Centre from noon to 10 p.m. This Sri Lankan food fest is free to attend.
Photo of Toronto Taste by Jesse Milns.