Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Carbon Bar hosts Hero Ribs on Sunday, April 17 from noon onwards. Enjoy St. Louis-cut pork ribs and sides with a Budweiser for $25 in support of the Pfaff Porsche Hero Ride for Sick Kids Hospital.
- The Grow-Op: Alternative Food & Drink Show at the Gladstone Hotel happens on Thursday, April 21 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. It'll feature a dozen vendors serving food made from alternative ingredients.
- TIFF's Food on Film Series will screen Diner on Wednesday, April 27 with Lucky Peach editor-in-chief and Zero Foodprint co-founder Chris Ying on hand to discuss how restaurants, chefs and diners can "lead the charge for culinary collaboration and environmental causes."
- The Appleseed Cider Festival, an official showcase event for Ontario Craft Cider Week, is coming to Artscape Wychwood Barns on Sunday, May 29. The family-friendly event will run from noon until 9 p.m. and will feature more than a dozen cider producers. General admission is $25 and includes a souvenir sampling glass and three drink tickets to get you started.
- Tickets ($45) are on sale now for the Toronto Craft Brew Cruise happening on Saturday, June 4. Board the River Gambler for this session-style event and take a three hour boat ride with a lineup of local craft brewers.
- The Stop's Night Market returns for its fifth year on Tuesday, June 14 and Wednesday, June 15. It'll transform an empty lot at 158 Sterling Road in the Junction Triangle. And this all-you-can-eat-and-drink fundraiser will feature more than 70 of Toronto's best chefs. Tickets are $100 and will go on sale at noon on Wednesday, May 11.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email email@example.com
Photo from The Stop's Night Market by Natta Summerky.