Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Toronto Food & Drink Market is on now until Sunday, April 10 at the Enercare Centre.
- Curryfest is on this Saturday, April 9 at the Aga Khan Museum (77 Wynford Dr.). Ticket holders can tour museum exhibits from 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. before stuffing themselves full of spicy foods from vendors including Rickshaw Bar, Pai, Kyla Rajkumar of The Gabardine, Nana and Indian Street Food Co.
- April 12 is Grilled Cheese Day and TOCA at the Ritz-Carlton (181 Wellington St. W.) will be celebrating with five menu features, including a cheesy sandwich with wagyu steak, taleggio cheese and black truffles.
- Now in its 16th year, #Taste4Life, a fundraising initiative for Fife House, is happening on Wednesday, April 20. Dine at 60 participating Toronto restaurants and 25 per cent of the cost of your meal will be donated towards programs and services at Fife House.
- There's going to be a big East Coast Kitchen Party in Toronto on Saturday, April 30 as part of the 13th Annual East Coast Charity Ball at the Design Exchange. Tickets are on sale now ($106.10) for a night of Halifax donair and an open bar.
- Pop-Up Wars: 416 vs 905 edition presented by Spotlight City Events and Ontario Street Food will take place in Hamilton at the new Arts & Science Brewing event space on Sunday, May 1 from noon to 2:30 p.m. General admission is $10.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of grilled cheese from The Ritz-Carlton on facebook.