Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- There's still time to sample all four original soups at the Cantina by Campbell's hosted by Rock Lobster's chef Matt Dean Pettit. The pop-up soup is ladling out free soup at lunch and dinner until February 22 at 501 Queen West.
- Maman (100 King Street West) is hosting a Fondue Night on Tuesday, February 16 at 7 p.m. Reservations are required for this $45 prix-fixe menu featuring an assortment of tapas and a creamy three-cheese fondue served with all the accoutrements.
- Tickets ($75) are still available for the Indian feast dubbed From Street Level to Underground taking place at the Indian Street Food Company (1701 Bayview Avenue) on Wednesday, February 17. Look forward to dishes including chili garlic crab, lamb raan pau, chicken biryani and kulfi.
- Chef Justin Leboe of Calgary's Pigeonhole joins chef Matt Blondin for a collaborative 10-course dinner on Sunday, February 21 at Omaw (88 Ossington Avenue). The dinner is priced at $80 and reservations can be made by email.
- Uncle Smoke hosts a pop-up at Odin (514 King Street East) on Sunday, February 21. Tickets are $40 for this all-you-can-eat, multi-course feast featuring Norse-influenced, Viking-age foods like smoked wild boar, beer braised poultry and smoked cod and more.
- Celebrate that extra day in February with the Leap Year Veganalia at The Depanneur (1033 College Street). The supper club dinner costs $50 to partake in a menu featuring creamy artichoke soup with mushroom-stuffed dumplings, seitan puttanesca and lemon curd tarts.
- Drink Inc. and WineAlign presents the 5th annual County in the City on Thursday, April 14 at the Berkeley Church (315 Queen Street East). The event is open to the public between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. and will feature samples of 70+ from Prince Edward County. Admission is $49 in advance and includes two food samples and all wine samples.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email email@example.com
Thanks to Campbell Canada for sponsoring this post.