Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Stratford Chef's School presents a sold-out culinary collaboration featuring chef Gabrielle Hamilton at Richmond Station (1 Richmond Street West) on Sunday, January 17. Tickets are $150 for the four course meal served from 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Urban Acorn Vegan Supper Club hosts a Robbie Burns Day dinner featuring vegan haggis on Saturday and Sunday, January 23 and 24. Tickets are $45 for the four course Scottish supper happening on the second floor of the catering operation at 1 Wiltshire Avenue.
- The Underground Chef Co. kicks off its 2016 season of competitions with a Winter BBQ Battle hosted at R&D (241 Spadina Avenue). Chef Harrison Hennick (Nique) will be pitted against chef Terry Port (Prohibition). Doors open at 7 p.m., while the battle starts at 8 p.m. General admission is $15.
- Celebrate French fare with Michelin Starred Chef Armand Arnal at Maman (100 King Street West) on Wednesday, January 27. Priced at $85 per person, the evening will feature a selection of tapas followed by four courses with wine pairings.
- Following the recent closure of Le Papillon on the Park, The Ceili Cottage (1301 Queen Street East) has stepped up to host the fifth annual Soup-er Bowl Fundraiser for the Leslieville Farmers' Market. Bring your own bowls (or mugs or buckets) to enjoy a PWYC helping from the 100 gallons of hearty vegetarian Guinness Stew being served up on Sunday, February 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Culinary series, Dining with a Celebrity returns to the Aga Khan Museum on Friday, February 19 with the dinner event featuring Persian family recipes care of Ariana Bundy. Tickets are $130 for non-members.
- Tickets are available now for Recipe for Change, the annual fundraiser event in support of FoodShareTO's innovative school food programs. 30 Toronto chefs, two craft brewers, and four wineries are participating in the event happening Thursday, February 25 at St. Lawrence Market.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of the Underground Chef Co. via Facebook.