Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Ryoji Ramen & Izakaya (690 College Street) hosts Okinawa Night tonight, Friday, November 27 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.. For $30, enjoy an Okinawan buffet and drink (sake, beer or wine) plus a DJ, raffles and prizes.
- The Royal Ontario Museum presents an Italian Extravaganza on Tuesday, December 1 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. in celebration of the closing of Pompeii: In the Shadow of the Volcano, the gastronomic event will feature Neapolitan food and drink paired with exclusive after-hours access to the exhibition. Tickets are $50.
- Toronto Instagrammer @TO_Finest is rolling out Toronto's Finest $5 Food Crawl, taking place from Monday, December 7 to Sunday, December 20. To partake, purchase a passport to enjoy $5 dishes at 10 participating restaurants including The Bake Shoppe, Holy Chuck Burgers, Junked Food Co., The Dirty Bird, to name just a few. Passports are on sale now for $10.
- Drink Inc. presents Hoppy Holidays on Tuesday, December 8 at the Berkeley Church (315 Queen Street East). The Craftmas Beer Experience will feature seasonal brews, one-off creations, yuletide beer cocktails and a menu of beer-friendly sample-sized foods. Admission is $25 in advance (including five drink vouchers) or $35 at the door.
- The Group of 7 Chefs are throwing a blowout end-of-year party. The 4th annual Hunter's Feast takes place on Monday, December 14 at the The Tempered Room (1374 Queen Street West) from 8 p.m. Tickets are $113 for the five course collaborative dinner from chefs Scott Vivian (Beast), Chris Brown (Citizen Catering), Bertrand Alepee (The Tempered Room), Steve Gonzales (Valdez), Ted Corrado (The Drake), Nick Liu (Dailo), Anthony Walsh (O&B), and Dustin Gallagher (People's Eatery).
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Let us know in the comments.
Photo from Junked Food Co.