Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Royal Winter Fair opens today, Friday, November 1st and will run until Sunday, November 10th. The agricultural fair features horse shows, a petting farm, food and drink competitions, tasting opportunities and vendors.
- Celebrate Dia de Los Muertos at the Evergreen Brick Works (550 Bayview Avenue) on Sunday, November 3rd from 11am to 3pm. The afternoon event will feature live music, paper crafts, face painting and a Mexican market serving up tamales, carnitas, churros, nopales and salsa picante.
- Tickets ($125) are still available for Porridge for Parkinson's happening on Sunday, November 3rd from 10am to 12:30pm at the Vaughan Estate (2075 Bayview Avenue). Emcee Jeanne Beker will host the breakfast event in support of Parkinson's research to find a cure.
- Tickets are available now for the November edition of the Toronto Underground Market happening Saturday, November 16th at 5pm at the Evergreen Brick Works (550 Bayview Avenue). In addition to new and returning vendors, this TUM will also feature select food trucks. Already confirmed are Crossroads Diner and Fidel Gastro.
- The Gourmet Food & Wine Expo will take place at the a Metro Toronto Convention Centre (255 Front Street) from November 14th to 17th. The annual exposition will offer over 1,500 fine wines, spirits and beers for tasting.
- The next installment of the Momofuku + Friends Ontario Wine Dinner Series is happening on Monday, November 18th at 6:30pm. The family style feast will feature food from DaishĹ's kitchen paired with 13th Street Wines. Tickets are $100 per person and can be reserved via email.
- Momofuko Noodle Bar is set to collaborate with chef Graham Pratt of the Gabardine for a fried chicken dinner on Sunday, November 24th. The menu will feature full fried chickens suited for tables of 4 to 8 (must be ordered 48 hours in advance) as well as fried chicken a la carte starting at 5pm. Reservations are highly recommended, and can be booked online.
OTHER NEWSDark Horse Espresso Bar (684 Queen Street West) presents the Kahlua Coffee Cart from noon until 3pm on Saturdays in November from the 2nd until the 23rd. Purchase a coffee and spike it with a complimentary shot of Kahlua provided by a brand ambassador.
Photo of the Toronto Underground Market