Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Libertine is officially open now at 1307 Dundas Street West. The unmarked speakeasy can be located via the tarot reader sign.
- Saffron Spice Kitchen is now open at 459 Queen Street West serving up Sri Lankin tandoori chicken wraps and kothu rotis.
- The Home of the Brave, the new restaurant from the team begin La Carnita opens Saturday, August 17th at 589 King Street West.
- David's Tea opens its newest location this Saturday, August 17th at Dundas-Square.
- The Living Room Restaurant is opened quietly a couple months ago at The Windsor Arms (18 St Thomas Street) from 7am to 2am each day. The restaurant and lounge boasts over 60 local craft drafts and beers plus a menu full of comfort foods.
- Teppan Kenta, an authentic Japaneese Teppan-Yaki is opening this September at 24 Wellseley Street West.
- Trambusto and new pizza and pasta restaurant is slated to open at 9001 Dufferin Street south of Rutherford road in Vaughan.
- Kim Hernandez has been announced as the new Executive Chef at Skin + Bones (980 Queen Street East) after the departure of Matthew Sullivan this spring.
- Two Guys And A Grill is opening soon at 4646 Dufferin Street.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo of the Living Room at the Windsor Arms