1. ENTRY: This promotion takes place from December 10, 2022 to December 19, 2022 (the “Promotional period). Participation in this promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules which are final in all respects. To enter, you must follow the rules set on the BlogTO Contest Website. Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries from one person will disqualify all entries. All entries must be completed in full. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries. Official time is based on Sponsor’s official clocks, posted at the Registration Site. Sponsor has the final decision on all registration forms and Official Rules. Entries are void after December 19, 2022. You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting your Sweepstakes entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. Only open to legal residents of Canada excluding any residents of Quebec. Not open to residents of the Province of Quebec. Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Participants may be required to answer a skill-testing question, such as a mathematical calculation. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents, contractors, and representatives of Sponsor, its merchants, Simon Property Group; their affiliates, suppliers, advertising, prize-sponsoring, promotional, or judging agencies, and the immediate family members of such employees (or people with whom the foregoing are domiciled) are not eligible to win. Odds on becoming a winner will be determined by the timing of presentation by participants in person at the information center.
3. PRIZE: 1 Winner will receive a $500.00 gift card for use at a choice of retailer at Toronto Premium Outlets. (the “Promotional Item”). Total value is not to exceed $500. Promotional Item must be collected by the winner no later than December 27, 2022.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value for any and all prizes. No other substitutions or cash equivalents allowed. Prizes are non-transferable. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, provincial, and local taxes and any additional fees associated with the prize. All federal, provincial and local laws apply. Sponsor will not make any cash payment, for any reason, after each winner is awarded his/her prize. All prizes will be awarded.
5. WINNER RELEASE: By accepting the prize, winners agree to release Sponsor, Toronto Premium Outlets, Halton Hills Shopping Centre Partnership, Calloway REIT (Halton) Inc., Simon Ontario Holdings LLC, Simon Halton Hills Holdings, Inc., Halton Hills Shopping Centre Partnership, Premium Outlets International of Canada ULC; Simon Property Group, L.P.; Simon Property Group, Inc.; and Simon Canada Management, and all of their respective past, present and future officers, directors, shareholders, owners, members, partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and entities, controlled persons, controlling persons, employees, agents, managers, servants, representatives, merchants, tenants, suppliers, ground lessors, lenders, advisors, adverting, promotional, or judging agencies, prize-sponsoring agency, attorneys, heirs, executors, administrators, predecessors, successors and assigns and anyone acting by, though, under or in concert with any of them of and from any and all claims, charges, complaints, liabilities, obligations, misrepresentations, promises, agreements, covenants, rights, remedies, controversies, damages, actions, causes of action, suits, executions, rights, demands, costs, losses, debts, sums of money, disbursements and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses) of any nature and kind whatsoever, known or unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, mature or immature, liquidated or unliquidated, absolute, conditional, contingent or otherwise, whether in law, equity or founded under statute, common law or contract in any way arising out of or relating to participating in the promotion or in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Promotional Item or while preparing for participation in and/or traveling to any activity related to the Promotional Item. Participants consent and agree to the use of their names, photographs, and voices or likenesses for broadcast and promotional purposes by Sponsor during and after the giveaway, without compensation by Sponsor. This promotion is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION AND VERIFICATION: Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around December 20, 2022 by Toronto Premium Outlets. The potential winner will be required to complete, sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is deemed ineligible, fails to submit the Declaration or the requested information within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining online entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded
7. PRIZE LIST: One winner will receive one (1) $500.00 gift card for use at a choice of retailer at Toronto Premium Outlets. Total value is not to exceed $500.
8. WINNERS LIST: For a complete list of winners and/or copies of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by December 19, 2022 with your specified request to: Toronto Premium Outlets, 13850 Steeles Avenue W, Suite 401, Halton Hills, ON, L7G 0J1