Canadian School of Lutherie is a place you'll probably never come across, unless you're intentionally looking for it - and even if you do have the address, it's still a...
Tattoo People is an airy, bright new tattoo parlour at Bathurst and Dupont specializing in various Asian design work. There are two locations already in Busan and Seoul, South Korea,...
The Pedal Stop is nestled at the northeast corner of Ossington and Argyle, just south of Little Portugal's gateway, west of Trinity Bellwoods. Plain and unassuming from the outside, the...
Silent Sports is not a shop you would ride by on your daily commute. Located just off of Yonge Street in Thornhill, this is a destination store. Doncaster Ave. is...
Sweet Pete's Brick Works location opened just three weeks ago, their new digs annexed beside Bike Works in a refurbished building nestled within the revitalized heritage site. "It's a great...
Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a new Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Sonic Boom records recently announced they were vacating the premises at 512 Bloor West, to be replaced by not one but two new locations. While the store in the...
Duke's Cycle is back at 625 Queen Street West — where it belongs. After a six-alarm fire destroyed it and nearby buildings in 2008, it's been a long and expensive...
Cyclemotive is one of those bike stores where you get a bit of everything. Affiliated with the older Cycle Shoppe on Queen West, this larger space around the corner on...
Liberty Street Cyclery is a small shop that specializes in speedy repairs and custom builds. Opened by Ed Tsui last spring, the space has a casual everyone-knows-your-name type vibe, which...
Black Line Studio, as soon as you enter, exudes a different vibe than your average run-of-the-mill tattoo joint. For one, the window display is stuffed with local artwork. And upon...
Riders Cycle and Board is your quintessential neighbourhood bike shop, right down to the full service coffee bar that entices locals to linger and talk shop with owners Jeff Ubalde...
Urbane Cyclist is the reigning champion in our best bike stores post, and for good reason. Over the 14 years the store has been open, it has attracted a loyal...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (7)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (1)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (8)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (2)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (10)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- Cycle Solutions Terrible experience. Arrived at store having already decided on what bikes to get for both me and my wife. Waited about 15 minutes for some service. When it appeared that...
- Sweet Pete's I was a little leary when I first purchased my cyclocross bike there and especially when I walked out the door with the steering stem completely misaligned but they corrected...
- Kops Records Used to be a great store with friendly staff. Now I go in and they tell me Billy Talent is filed under 'T' in ROCK/POP. Useless. The staff are rude...
- All Canadian Self Storage I want to thank Pack and Store for staying after hours to allow me to put my stuff in the container. I was in a real problem and was...
- All Canadian Self Storage I rented with All Canadian Self Storage @ Scarborough the place is very clean and the staff was very friendly.
- All Canadian Self Storage I rent at all Canadian self storage Scarborough and I must say my time here has be great. Friendly staff very clean property. They rent Uhaul trucks and offer 24...
- All Canadian Self Storage Always friendly and very nice in Brantford. Clean units.
- Hoopdriver I have had two bikes built up at Hoopdriver. The owner treated me with friendliness, good humour, patience and courtesy. The builds are GORGEOUS. He used parts I sourced from...
- Beach Sound Records Mary you sound like a very difficult person to please. I really wish you Well. I hope you can find a record store in North...
- Blacksmith Cycle As an FYI, the pics above are of our old shop. Feel free to check out our new Sorauren location, and judge us for yourself. Best, Mike Yakubowicz Founder - Blacksmith Cycle
- Tat-A-Rama Tattoo Shop Got a tattoo from Evan! Fucking love him! My first ever. He did matching ones on my two sisters. We did this to honour a loved one. Evan heard us...
- TCB Tattoos I got a tattoo from @markprata from Toronto Ink. After going to 12 tattoo shops 4 of which are on this list. Marks work seamed to be the best in...
- Migson Public Storage Great storage facility. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. Really clean and convenient location. I have been here for 6 months so far and no complaints!
- Sonic Boom (Annex) Great post, Derek. I especially liked your photos. They really do give us a sense of the size of the shop and what the shop has to offer! I always...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a very satisfied customer at all Canadian self-storage lakeshore. Absolutely great service & wonderful staff. Wilton.
- Barkside Bistro I LOVE Barkside Bistro! Karen, the proprietor, has a wealth of information about all things related to feeding your dog, and she is so generous with explaining things and making...
- Village Vinyl Wondered if I could book a show there this coming november
- My Dog's Daycare I have been using My Dog's Daycare and have found the place to be super clean. I have also visited and thought it was very professional for a grooming...
- Black Line Studio Do yourself a favor & DON'T GO TO THIS PLACE. I've had friends who have had their tattoos done here in the past and they warned me the prices were...
- For Your Eyes Only Okay, this may be a weird question or thought or whatever, but I am really interested in actually checking out a strip joint for the sake of a few art...
- Downtown Camera i have an old pentax k1000 and am having problems finding decent film for it.i saw on the internet that fuji has a new 100 superia named reala.however when i...
- All Canadian Self Storage I have storage space with all canadian at the 2256 lakeshore. great service & very courteous staff. Kelly.
- Musideum Can we rent inatruments such as a mandolin?
- Velotique I bought a 15+ year old vintage BMX bike for my kids with pre-standardized gyro brake components that never worked well. After several failed self repairs and two paid repairs...
- Hoopdriver Staffed by condescending jerks.
- Planet Storage I need to storer all the contents of a large apartment, effective thus weekend, can you help me? Can you also recommend some movers yo help me as well.
- Urbane Cyclist I was coming down to buy a bike , but after reading these comments well maybe i will just invest in a metro pass instead. Sorry.
- Bateman's Bicycle Company This cannot be one of the best bike repair shops in Toronto - let alone the THIRD best. I went in to fix a flat. Picked up my bike in...
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop You should really take away commenting then. If commenting is censored against naming someone for their poor work then why bother?
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop Hi Aubrey, So you can only name an artist when it's a positive comment? I've ready many negative reviews on your site that name artists or whatever they are in. Seems...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 121 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 61 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 48 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 45 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 37 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 35 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 32 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 28 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 26 Comments
- The Bike Joint 24 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 22 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 22 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 22 Comments
- Liberty Street Cyclery 21 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports