The 11 Inc. bike store at the Shops at Don Mills impressed me from the moment I walked through its doors. Much different than the typical Toronto shop, the 11...
Dream Cyclery bike shop is the culmination of a lifelong dream of bike-enthusiast Linus Kwak, a man of an impressive amount of trades, yet who is modest enough to define...
FY Ink Tattoos is a street-level Queen West tattoo shop in a prime spot for walk-in traffic, which hits a fever pitch during the summer months. Unfortunately, it's a freezing...
Coffee Guitar is ... well, use your imagination, folks. Located in Bloordale, where Bloor Barista once stood, the week-old shop may be the only spot in town where you can...
The Black Pearl Tattoos and Piercing is a tattoo shop in a hidden second-storey location on the Danforth. Chances are, if you live in this family-friendly neck of the woods,...
Soundscapes, nestled in Little Italy between College Street Bar and a BMO at College and Manning, is a shop many consider a neighbourhood fixture. Having recently celebrated its 15th anniversary...
Tiny Record Shop is tucked in the back of gift shop Token in on Queen East in Riverside. The shop isn't named like a 400-pound movie thug - it's actually...
Canadian School of Lutherie is a place you'll probably never come across, unless you're intentionally looking for it - and even if you do have the address, it's still a...
Tattoo People is an airy, bright new tattoo parlour at Bathurst and Dupont specializing in various Asian design work. There are two locations already in Busan and Seoul, South Korea,...
The Pedal Stop is nestled at the northeast corner of Ossington and Argyle, just south of Little Portugal's gateway, west of Trinity Bellwoods. Plain and unassuming from the outside, the...
Silent Sports is not a shop you would ride by on your daily commute. Located just off of Yonge Street in Thornhill, this is a destination store. Doncaster Ave. is...
Sweet Pete's Brick Works location opened just three weeks ago, their new digs annexed beside Bike Works in a refurbished building nestled within the revitalized heritage site. "It's a great...
Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and Tony...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (1)
- Don Mills (1)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (6)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (19)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (12)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up services on the go.
- Menagerie Pet Shop The most beneficial songs on the earth
- My Little Bike Shop I stopped in last week on a whim, while on my way to find parts for a bike I was trying to learn to re-build. As I was walking up,...
- Cyclemania I have to agree with the negative reviews here. I haven't brought a bike here for years, because of the attitude of the staff, which is careless, Don't give a...
- Gallant Bicycles Usually, most will be updated on the deadline of transfer which is on Feb. So, combine sprinting and passing in an intelligent fashion and increase your opportunities to win matches. Such cards...
- Pop A Wheelie Pop A Wheelie... best place to buy a bike. First time there had a positive experience. David was amazing. He stayed open after hours because of me. It was...
- Seven Crowns Tattoo Baboo for the leg
- Seven Crowns Tattoo A Baboon
- Hoopdriver I spent about an hour with Martin today as I tried to articulate (both to him and also to myself) what I want in a new bike. It was...
- Bike Pirates Isn't this place closed now ?
- Musideum Do you have an Erhu below $150 ?
- Gallant Bicycles New to the bike scene and mine was knocked over and chain fell off. Walked in and they saw it without comment and fixed it up, along with pumping my...
- All Canadian Self Storage I had a project at a worksite and they were able to deliver the pod in the evening. Fast service. Great people to deal with.
- Black Line Studio I agree. Terrible place to go. They collect your deposit and there is zero follow up. There is no attempt to work with you regarding the service you wish. DO...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a uhaul client at your storage in Brantford.excellent service & very clean trucks. Anton.
- West Side Cycle Lovely website, it loads really quick and appears very awesome.. I would love to get one for my nephew so he can start the riding process.
- Play De Record In RIDE, when an editor program from The Modern Yorker (Helen Hunt) follows her Logos (Brenton Thwaites) to LA afterward he drops come out of the closet of college to...
- Grasshopper Records In RIDE, when an editor from The Recently Yorker (Helen of Troy Hunt) follows her Logos (Brenton Thwaites) to LA subsequently he drops prohibited of college to breakers and find...
- Play De Record Just want to know if you have vinyls under $2, just want to add some old 80's records in my collection.
- Seven Crowns Tattoo I had a coloured portrait of Frida Kahlo done by Savannah. I'm beyond happy with the results, and people literally compliment my tattoo every day! I sent another one of my...
- House of Lancaster how much should pay for private and what services you get?
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop I'm looking to get a 1.5" x 1.5" simple black cross on my foot. So the minimum price would be $80? or since it's so small it is priced by...
- La Bicicletta just happened to be in Don Mills plaza and went in bike shop called The Eleven, and spoke to Heath, he is back in the business . Great looking shop.
- Tiny Record Shop owner is a lame ass hipster and the shop is too
- Bateman's Bicycle Company Just bought my bike there and found everyone really helpful. Didn't make me feel like an idiot about not knowing a lot about bikes. Didn't get a hard pressure sale...
- Club Paradise Drake's song "club paradise" is based on this place
- Cyclemania I went into the Danforth location looking for bikes for me and my daughter. They seemed interested in helping the man ahead of me, but then walked past me and...
- Rotate This i love Rotate This. the staff is friendly and they love the costumers business. and i will keep going back to the great record store. thank you Pierre for being...
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop Do you have a picture of your tattoo
- D'Ornellas Bike Shop I have known the bike shop and Eon for almost 25 years. Great place. Great advice. Great service work. Finally I joined the D'Ornellas Cycling Club this year and...
- Carbon Computing "I don't want to criticize the Apple store - but it is always busy. Incredibly busy." Hmmm... Maybe because they're doing something right.
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 187 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 63 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 52 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 52 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 50 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 41 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 39 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 36 Comments
- Tonality Records 36 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 32 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 30 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 30 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 27 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- Spaces Self Storage 24 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 23 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 23 Comments
- Liberty Street Cyclery 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports