Gallant Bicycles is a new Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Hits & Misses shows that punk's not dead as the walls of 45s will remind you that punk was a singles medium first and foremost. The vinyl revival means that...
Sonic Boom, Toronto's biggest independent record shop, can now be found on Bathurst just south of Bloor, less than a minute-long walk from its former location. As promised back in...
Cycle Couture is the type of bike shop that could only open in a city that's at least somewhat cycling friendly. Even if our bike lane infrastructure isn't where it...
Duke's Cycle is back at 625 Queen Street West — where it belongs. After a six-alarm fire destroyed it and nearby buildings in 2008, it's been a long and expensive...
Cyclemotive is one of those bike stores where you get a bit of everything. Affiliated with the older Cycle Shoppe on Queen West, this larger space around the corner on...
Liberty Street Cyclery is a small shop that specializes in speedy repairs and custom builds. Opened by Ed Tsui last spring, the space has a casual everyone-knows-your-name type vibe, which...
Black Line Studio, as soon as you enter, exudes a different vibe than your average run-of-the-mill tattoo joint. For one, the window display is stuffed with local artwork. And upon...
Riders Cycle and Board is your quintessential neighbourhood bike shop, right down to the full service coffee bar that entices locals to linger and talk shop with owners Jeff Ubalde...
Urbane Cyclist is the reigning champion in our best bike stores post, and for good reason. Over the 14 years the store has been open, it has attracted a loyal...
Archive Tattoo Studio dates all the way back to 2008. When I first meet David Glantz, the head honcho at Archive, he's knee-deep on a customer's leg sleeve. And he...
Tat-A-Rama, more than any of the other tattoo shops we've checked out, has a history. Opening its doors for the first time in '87, many of Toronto's top tattoo artists...
Imperial Tattoo is found in an unassuming black building directly across from CAMH on Queen, just a smidgen north on Ossington. Like most of the city's top custom tattoo joints,...
TCB Tattoos has walls that are splashed with art. And tattoo designs. That's the first thing I notice. Second thing I notice is that it's a narrow store, but this...
Planet of Sound is not your typical big box stereo store. Here, it's all about the quality. And as I stare at my black Crosley record player -- admittedly from...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (14)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (2)
- Bloorcourt (5)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Danforth (8)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (1)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (5)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (7)
- Markham (1)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (3)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (7)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (1)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (17)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (6)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (1)
- St. Clair West (3)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (6)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (4)
- Yonge & Wellesley (4)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- All Canadian Self Storage Very friendly staff, clean storage rooms. All in all an excellent experience.i must say best u-haul expiriance ever. Eric
- Seven Crowns Tattoo Link in above post does not work. By Matt Ellis: http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/koihalfsleeve/media/DSC_0183_zps187d6064.jpg.html
- West Side Cycle We've purchased a balance bike, a 14" bike and a trail-a-bike, plus many accessories from them. I also had a flat tire on an adult bike that they fixed in...
- Kops Records The staff is very friendly and resourceful. I talked to Nick who was happy to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I'm currently indulging myself on the...
- All Canadian Self Storage The staff was very helpful at the Brantford location, explaining how the payments work. I was shown different size units. I was pleased with the service I recieved.
- The Brass Rail hi this is not an comment i am looking for a job in your strip club im sexy and pretty but im living in jamaica my number 18768924669
- All Canadian Self Storage I have rented a storage unit @ All Canadian Self Storage in Scarborough for over 3 years now. They have top knotch customer service and a very clean facilitie. The...
- All Canadian Self Storage I rented from the scarborough location, it was really clean, and access whenever I needed it. It would be my number 1 choice to rent again from. They really maintain...
- Second Vinyl Andrew, you still have those 300 classical music records?
- All Canadian Self Storage My wife did a lot of storage for short to long term storage and came across All Canadian self storage. On lakeshore. The prices were reasonable than other competitors and...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a customer at 2256 lakeshore .Great service ,wonderful staff.Most of all i love the location,very easy access to the condo's. I am truly a happy customer.
- Lucky 13 Tattoo Shop I also had work done by Milo- was hands down the best artist I've ever been tattooed by- crazy amazing artistic ability and the friendliest artist around- never felt more...
- Sweet Pete's Not a place I would buy a bike from, The one I bought from them rusted out in less than six months.
- Kops Records I love kop's records. I been going there for a for some time now. I don't care how much I pay for an lp from them.
- Riders Cycle and Board This is the shop that looks after my older steel bike with some different parts, plus I usually wear them right down to the end. I appreciate their attention...
- Riders Cycle and Board Val and Jeff are the best, they help fix my older delivery bike and are always nice and pleasant!
- All Canadian Self Storage Very Nice Place I need a quick last minute storage unit that was close to my condo on Lakeshore. After several calls this was the best one I found.Staff is...
- Cyclemania 4 thumbs down. i bought a frankenstein from here - new brakes, wheels and gears, older frame. held up for a couple months before it needed service (not surprising with...
- Seven Crowns Tattoo Went to Matt Ellis for a half sleeve. Walked away after blowing $1200. Link to pics below. I take responsibility for my part(allowed the drawing to be tattooed without looking at...
- All Canadian Self Storage I just had rented a storage unit at all canadian self storage in scarborough, the facility was really clean and staff was really friendly. I rented a $25 unit and...
- The Bike Joint best bike repair shop in the hood - not only does derrick run a good shop and is cool and calm when completely overrun in the high season - -he...
- Aden Camera I wouldn't deal with anyone at aden crappy camera at all. They like steal and cheat the best way they can.
- All Canadian Self Storage Great experience for a 1st time storage user, I rented at 2256 lakeshore.amezing staff, very friendly. Good location, Only I hitch is the hours .a bit longer will be very helpful....
- Second Vinyl I've observed in the world the present moment, video games will be the latest craze with kids of all ages. Occasionally it may be unattainable to drag your kids...
- Sound Post These often focus on familiarization in lieu of memorization. This helps to keep little children engaged without having a sensation like they are studying. Thanks
- Flying Wheels Vesko is not just a mechanic.. he is more than what could words my describe. he is an intelligent man, best friend, closest brother and I do appreciate the value...
- The Bike Joint I took my bike in today because my husband and I unsuccessfully tried to change the seat of my wonderful old bike. Not only could we not put on the...
- All Canadian Self Storage You’re the Greatest I appreciate the cleanliness of the facility as well as the always smiling faces of the Front Office. With two units there I feel I have the...
- Bikes on Wheels Recently bought a bike from the Queen location. This was the first sunny saturday afternoon and the store was chaotic with people coming in to buy bikes, the phone ringing...
- Wheels of Bloor Late Thursday, the exchange said in a notice to traders that it "isolated" the source of the problem and was conducting an internal review. louis vuitton bags us http://cheaplouisvuittonbagsoutletus.webs.com/ ...
Most Commented On
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 48 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 45 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 41 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 35 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 32 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- All Canadian Self Storage 30 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 30 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 29 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 28 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 28 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 28 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 27 Comments
- Cyclemotive 27 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 25 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 24 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 24 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 24 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 23 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 23 Comments
- June Records 23 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 22 Comments
- The Bike Joint 20 Comments
- A.R.T. Bike Gallery 20 Comments
- Timmie Doggie Outfitters 19 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 19 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 18 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 18 Comments
- It's a Dog's Life 17 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 17 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports