Canadian School of Lutherie is a place you'll probably never come across, unless you're intentionally looking for it - and even if you do have the address, it's still a...
Tattoo People is an airy, bright new tattoo parlour at Bathurst and Dupont specializing in various Asian design work. There are two locations already in Busan and Seoul, South Korea,...
The Pedal Stop is nestled at the northeast corner of Ossington and Argyle, just south of Little Portugal's gateway, west of Trinity Bellwoods. Plain and unassuming from the outside, the...
Silent Sports is not a shop you would ride by on your daily commute. Located just off of Yonge Street in Thornhill, this is a destination store. Doncaster Ave. is...
Sweet Pete's Brick Works location opened just three weeks ago, their new digs annexed beside Bike Works in a refurbished building nestled within the revitalized heritage site. "It's a great...
Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a new Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Sonic Boom records recently announced they were vacating the premises at 512 Bloor West, to be replaced by not one but two new locations. While the store in the...
Duke's Cycle is back at 625 Queen Street West — where it belongs. After a six-alarm fire destroyed it and nearby buildings in 2008, it's been a long and expensive...
Cyclemotive is one of those bike stores where you get a bit of everything. Affiliated with the older Cycle Shoppe on Queen West, this larger space around the corner on...
Liberty Street Cyclery is a small shop that specializes in speedy repairs and custom builds. Opened by Ed Tsui last spring, the space has a casual everyone-knows-your-name type vibe, which...
Black Line Studio, as soon as you enter, exudes a different vibe than your average run-of-the-mill tattoo joint. For one, the window display is stuffed with local artwork. And upon...
Riders Cycle and Board is your quintessential neighbourhood bike shop, right down to the full service coffee bar that entices locals to linger and talk shop with owners Jeff Ubalde...
Urbane Cyclist is the reigning champion in our best bike stores post, and for good reason. Over the 14 years the store has been open, it has attracted a loyal...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (1)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (8)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (1)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (10)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- Bikes on Wheels Oh Please, so dramatic!!!
- Bikes on Wheels who is this "Guy"; does he have a name????
- All Canadian Self Storage U-Haul, Storage, Boxes! What a great service! I visit the location on Weston road, not only was I greeted by 2 beautiful ladies that stood up upon my arrival....
- New Tribe Tattoo I went to New Tribe for the first time to get a big tattoo and the first person that I saw was the lady at the front desk, she was...
- All Canadian Self Storage I have rented storage space as well as U haul trucks many times from the Scarborough location and ever time has been a pleasure. They have a great staff and...
- TCB Tattoos GOOSE--Are you sure you are talking about this tattoo shop? Just got my 5th tat yesterday, and, as always, my tattooer, James--the guy with the beard--was fantastic, skillful, kind,...
- Beach Sound Records The pricing is on the inside of the sleeve using a dot system. Each dot is $5. Typically they explain this but perhaps it was an off day. A...
- Bike Depot Thanks Derek , I won't go there now, in toronto for 11 days looking for bike acces., from the west coast. I can't stand rip offs, and ignorance
- Wheels of Bloor I, and 3 of my friends have bought bikes from these guys and yes, they are busy but they go above and beyond to help us out. They've let me...
- Broadway Cycle Everyone's experience is different. I realize that, so take this for what's it's worth. My experience with Broadway Cycle was very positive. Having been to nearly all the big bike...
- Definitive Studios I got my nose pierced there the other day and it was amazing, im a huge wuss when it comes to needles but one of the staff Georgia really talked...
- Bike Sauce We've moved up the street - please update the address to 341 Broadview Ave.
- My Little Bike Shop @ Jonas I think your embellishing your comment, cause I think if it was that simple to fix, why hell didn’t you just fix it yourself ? I have been...
- D'Ornellas Bike Shop Have my bikes serviced by D'Ornellas bike shop and very happy with the services. Friendly and experienced people, reasonable pricing with well done serviced jobs. This is my bike...
- For Your Eyes Only A few of my coworkers and I came by here and it was a great time. The server was amazing and the women were top notch. It was nice to...
- Vortex Records I am looking for Michael Ruff - speaking in melodies, does anybody know if they have it? thanks!
- Seven Crowns Tattoo Seven Crowns is no good. Look at the way they deal with their customers. You want to chance a mediocre tattoo? Then head on down to Seven mutha fuckin...
- Cask Music Friendliest music store in the city and one of the few reasons to head to the East side.
- Centron Self Storage Stay away from the Dawes location. My stuff was riddled with mouse crap and they didn't do anything for me except provide me with a glue trap once I...
- All Canadian Self Storage I tried the Pack and Store container because my garage needed roof repair. We kept it on the driveway and used it for 3 weeks. It was a...
- Beach Sound Records This store is a joke. No prices on the the lp's. You half to ask to get a price.The place smells and dirty. This dump is a eye sore...This ...
- Bike Sauce I went to the new location looking for help in getting my bike back on the road after a couple of years sitting idle in the garage. It was...
- LP's LPs Great store. He just re-opened at the very north end of Roncesvalles.
- Cyclemania Drunk. Rude. Overpriced.
- Velotique I regret to say this but i read reviews and was really exited to bring my worn out bike here but the service was horrible they called me and told...
- Cycle Solutions Worst store in Toronto. Bad attitude, astronomical prices. Bought a $2500 mtb back in 2008 and the freewheel was defective from day one. Never went back to the store after being ignored...
- Broadway Cycle I've had a few negative shopping experiences at Broadway Cycle, (pushy selling, unfriendly staff, over-charging on basic repairs, using their "5 years free tune-ups" as a way to get you...
- Mike The Bike let me know if someone brings in a white Norco VFR4 18" frame with left hand mirror and black rear half fender, it was stolen Wed, July 30 from Bay &...
- Archive Tattoo Studio Looking to have a portrait done of my parrents looking down on my lil daughter
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop I want to have a portrait of both my parents looking over my daughter can you let me know who does the best portraits
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 115 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 62 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 48 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 45 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 35 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 32 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 29 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 27 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 26 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 26 Comments
- June Records 26 Comments
- The Bike Joint 24 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 24 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 22 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 21 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 21 Comments
- Liberty Street Cyclery 21 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports