The 11 Inc. bike store at the Shops at Don Mills impressed me from the moment I walked through its doors. Much different than the typical Toronto shop, the 11...
Dream Cyclery bike shop is the culmination of a lifelong dream of bike-enthusiast Linus Kwak, a man of an impressive amount of trades, yet who is modest enough to define...
FY Ink Tattoos is a street-level Queen West tattoo shop in a prime spot for walk-in traffic, which hits a fever pitch during the summer months. Unfortunately, it's a freezing...
Coffee Guitar is ... well, use your imagination, folks. Located in Bloordale, where Bloor Barista once stood, the week-old shop may be the only spot in town where you can...
The Black Pearl Tattoos and Piercing is a tattoo shop in a hidden second-storey location on the Danforth. Chances are, if you live in this family-friendly neck of the woods,...
Soundscapes, nestled in Little Italy between College Street Bar and a BMO at College and Manning, is a shop many consider a neighbourhood fixture. Having recently celebrated its 15th anniversary...
Tiny Record Shop is tucked in the back of gift shop Token in on Queen East in Riverside. The shop isn't named like a 400-pound movie thug - it's actually...
Canadian School of Lutherie is a place you'll probably never come across, unless you're intentionally looking for it - and even if you do have the address, it's still a...
Tattoo People is an airy, bright new tattoo parlour at Bathurst and Dupont specializing in various Asian design work. There are two locations already in Busan and Seoul, South Korea,...
The Pedal Stop is nestled at the northeast corner of Ossington and Argyle, just south of Little Portugal's gateway, west of Trinity Bellwoods. Plain and unassuming from the outside, the...
Silent Sports is not a shop you would ride by on your daily commute. Located just off of Yonge Street in Thornhill, this is a destination store. Doncaster Ave. is...
Sweet Pete's Brick Works location opened just three weeks ago, their new digs annexed beside Bike Works in a refurbished building nestled within the revitalized heritage site. "It's a great...
Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and Tony...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (1)
- Don Mills (1)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (6)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (19)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (12)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up services on the go.
- The 11 Inc. I like your style!
- Small Wonders Pet Emporium the store people are great, but beware, the upstairs groomers are the worst ever. I was a regular there until one day my old dog apparently had a rare seizure...
- The 11 Inc. I don't see why it's wrong to want to spend money that you make on something you love, cause that's all road cyclists are doing. Gamers spend thousands of...
- The 11 Inc. Ahhhh so this is where all those douches that dress in the tight spandex like its the Giro D' Italia or Tour De France - These morons need their head...
- The 11 Inc. I just wanna ride my fucking bike and not have to listen to douches telling me what is right/proper/in/out, etc. Suck my Strava Feed you skinny monkey.
- The 11 Inc. Biking in general is about having fun, making friends and testing your own comfort or fitness level or rocking a new personal best. Choice is yours what to ride,...
- The 11 Inc. this is the amazing thing about cycling...it means different things to different people...some people love garage sale finds, some ride department store bikes, others rely on trusty commuters and others...
- The 11 Inc. Is this a Cyclery?
- The 11 Inc. I just got in from a ride with my carbon road bike, still wearing my nirvana t-shirt that I was wearing.
- The 11 Inc. Road biking culture is ridiculous. Who in there right mind wants to do a crit and wreck their bikes and risk their lives? Touring culture is very different. So is triathlon. This...
- The 11 Inc. Some of the comments gave ma good chuckle. If you dont like this place, then dont visit it. Dont see why people need to hate on it. Toronto cyclists should...
- The 11 Inc. coming soon, strava route from this place to the nearest starbucks. who will be KOM??
- The 11 Inc. @Jeff - real cyclist don't make stupid/naive comments (see drag coefficient).
- The 11 Inc. Don't let the expensive bikes deter you from visiting the 11. I have an inexpensive bike that needed a tune up and the team at the 11 were amazing. ...
- The 11 Inc. @nowoowoo Meh. People have opinions. It seems pretty douchey to me too, but to each their own. The existence of this store doesn't affect me negatively in any real way....
- The 11 Inc. Real cyclists don't wear spandex.
- All Canadian Self Storage I just rented a truck at All Canadian self Storage at 207 Weston road, Service was excellent!
- The 11 Inc. Man, looks awesome! Stoked! Can't believe what some losers are saying in the comments though. If it's not your scene, it's not your scene. Not everyone is into the same...
- The 11 Inc. The headline should read: "Brand new bike shop a shrine for extremely wealthy cyclists" There, now it is no longer misleading.
- The 11 Inc. To a certain extent I agree with you, but I would add that for all of the people dedicated to pouring every penny of expendable income into buying the latest...
- Liberty Street Cyclery I am visiting Toronto and my new pre loved bike was checked over for safety and adjustments made by Mitch. The guys could not have been more pleasant. They are...
- The 11 Inc. agreed. While I do enjoy all the high end gear, what is it worth to me if I'm not at a competitive level of racing?
- The 11 Inc. How to make cycling douchy: this place. As a lifelong cyclist, I find it interesting that so much of the road bike culture is tied up in apparel and gear....
- The 11 Inc. "The in-store lounge is equipped with a big-screen television and oversized couches for customers to exchange stories, watch races and relax. Cyclists make the trip to hang out at The...
- The 11 Inc. The Rohan Dennis poster is technically out of date, as there is a new record. Still an amazing accomplishment. and a cool looking shop.
- All Canadian Self Storage I had the most amazing experience with u-Haul at your 35 Dalkeith Dr Location. the service , the trucks were great. Thanking you,
- Cycle Solutions I got a good deal on a mountain bike here, but paid more later when I was over-charged for unnecessary repairs at their "free" tune-ups. The support after the initial...
- All Canadian Self Storage Called Pods but they could not come to Downtown Toronto. They recommended I call these guys. Great service and the Driver was very considerate and patient with us.
- All Canadian Self Storage All Canadian Brantford Great service & super Location.
- All Canadian Self Storage I just rented a storage locker all All Canadian Self Storage on Weston Road, I must say, those guys really know storage! Initially I called about a 10x10, but the...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 182 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 62 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 52 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 50 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 47 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 41 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 39 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 35 Comments
- Tonality Records 35 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 32 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 30 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 27 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 23 Comments
- Spaces Self Storage 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 23 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 23 Comments
- Liberty Street Cyclery 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports