Tonality Records, a staunchly indie record store, is nestled between Mojo Cycles and a vet clinic on Dundas West near Roncesvalles. And now just down the street from a newly...
Sonic Boom officially welcomed the public to its brand-new space in the Robertson Building at 215 Spadina Ave. last month (and held a massive funeral party for its former Honest...
La Bicicletta is one of Toronto's most established high-end bike shops, having occupied its spot on Castlefied Avenue for over 15 years. While the store carries a small selection of...
La Carrera Cycles moved from its previous Harbord St. location last year to a resurgent stretch of Dupont in the Junction Triangle. In contrast to the World Cup crazed street,...
Giant Bicycles has set up shop in what was once MissBehav'n, just a couple doors east of Palmerston on Queen. The international cycling company has transformed the storefront into a...
Bateman's Bicycle Company expanded from their original Barton St. shop in 2012 to this 2,000 sq. ft.location that used to be home to Bathurst Cycle. "We cater to all rider...
Lifer Tattoos opened its doors on the Danforth at the end of last summer, and from what I can see, the shop comes by its name quite honestly. Lil Mamma...
Play De Record, if nothing else, has proven itself. Situated right beside Zanzibar Tavern on Yonge St., this long yet slim shop has endured the test of time and watched...
Kops Records new Annex location at Bloor and Markham is already bustling on Saturday afternoon just a couple of hours after their official opening last weekend. I stopped in looking...
Switchback Cyclery is a bike shop in Riverside near Queen St. E. and Broadview, and they give back to the community in more ways than just hooking it up with...
LP's LPs has a note hanging on the door when I first stop by. "Be back at 5:30. Go grab a coffee. I had to run an errand. I'll see...
June Records is the latest record store addition to College St., and it's taking over the old Ammo Video space. Located between local favourite Soundscapes and the new thrift store/record...
Grasshopper Records doesn't have a storefront sign yet. Just milk crates chock-full of records sitting out font, unassumingly. Oh, and Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck" debut single resting in the window....
Okey Doke Tattoo Shop is a good jog from Cabbagetown. When I get to the shop, located at College and Ossington, and gracefully dismount from my bike, I have a...
Sonic Boom, Toronto's biggest independent record shop, can now be found on Bathurst just south of Bloor, less than a minute-long walk from its former location. As promised back in...
Cycle Couture is the type of bike shop that could only open in a city that's at least somewhat cycling friendly. Even if our bike lane infrastructure isn't where it...
Speakeasy Tattoo puts you at ease when you enter. No pretense -- just art, a fluffy Pomeranian named Wilma and traditional-style tattoos. And as I make myself comfortable in the...
Racer Sportif is one of Toronto's oldest high-end bike shops, specializing in performance road, track and mountain bike sales. Located just east of Runnymede on Bloor, the long, narrow store...
Wheels of Bloor is where to go if you're a road cyclist looking to buy a dream bike. Although not the only shop in Toronto that carries bikes that cost...
Broadway Cycle differs from many of the other stores I've been visiting in that it doesn't try to cater to only one type of cyclist. Instead of targeting urban utility...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (7)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (8)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (2)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (10)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- LP's LPs you're buying used vinyl. expect flaws and defects unless it states NM and comes with a price tag to boot!
- Tonality Records My thoughts exactly. I get a sense that he has a pretty generous financial backer a la Criminal Records *cough*mommy&daddy*cough* or they have at least granted him permission to trawl through...
- Vortex Records Absolutely the BEST record store in Toronto. The ONLY place that you will find rare records for a reasonable price. Turnover here is quick! So if you don't find something...
- Exotix Studios Hey, I want to do the tongue snake eyes piercing, I was wondering if you guys do it and how much it would cost?
- Broom Wagon Cyclery I don't know what bike store you visited, but Broom Wagon isn't like that, at least in my experience. You must have dealt with them on a bad day....
- Aden Camera looking for a Fiji XS-1...and the price
- Tiny Record Shop Tiny Record Shop, more like Mickey Mouse. I live up the street from this shop and was very pleased to see a music store so close...
- All Canadian Self Storage Great Staff at All Canadian Self Storage Scarborough. Very clean and secure property. Recommend to anyone looking to use self storage!!
- Tonality Records I sure do...go to Dundas square and look around and count the times kids are practically running into you with their heads down staring at their screens..
- Tonality Records This place is closed on Sundays... Seriously? Sundays?!!
- The Bike Joint Only ever have had the best experiences at The Bike Joint; Derek is like a kind of Toronto legend, like Ed Mirvish or Will Munroe or Reg Hartt... he brings...
- Tonality Records All the best to this lad. Great to see someone putting it out there. To all the sorry ass losers who slag the guy for having financial support from...
- Tonality Records Holy geez, everyone flipping out about this kid's funding. Has anyone ever heard the term "loan"? Just an idea... I know about as much about it as the rest of...
- Tonality Records Tnt... wow, that's really constructive. You obviously understand young people.
- Tonality Records To all the idiots commenting about handouts and age,shut the **** up....who cares where the startup cash, stock, his left nut came from...this is a cool young dude that's...
- Tonality Records Seems like a cool shop for musicians and those that like music once it gets warn in abit more...
- Tonality Records This is crazy impressive. Putting it together and stocking it himself? Fantastic. And he's really cute.
- Tonality Records countotten - it's very different if someone really works and makes sacrifices for something they believe in. Total respect for those people and I will support them every time...
- Tonality Records It's so easy to dismiss views different from your own by calling someone a "hater". Whereas it takes guts to try to actually listen to what other people have to...
- Tonality Records but if the capital came from somewhere else it would be different? douchey done, it seems your vanity project is just you getting pleasure out of reading your own impotent...
- Tonality Records We're building a small area of independent business's, I started a gallery down the street as well and I don't think either of us have wealthy folks' we just work...
- Tonality Records it's not really stepping out on your own if your vanity project is being funded almost entirely by your parents money.
- Tonality Records Chris, is that you? You seem to have the obsession over asking people to eat dicks...which, if that's your thing, that's cool. As for this guy and his business, that's pretty...
- Tonality Records @dangdone eat shit. This is why Canada never transcends. Who cares how. Be grateful for the why.
- Tonality Records and the haters can collectively eat a dick.
- Tonality Records Wicked. Excited for this guy and his shop.
- Tonality Records Tonality stocking Chicago/Kalamazoo's Already Dead Tapes = your point is invalid.
- Tonality Records Everyone needs to shut it about "no respect" ect...How many 18 year old progenies of toronto's wealthy are stepping out on their own? Who cares where he got the money...
- Tonality Records haters gonna hate, always
- Tonality Records No respect whatsoever for yet another kid whose parents are bankrolling an expensive vanity project. Shame on BlogTO for giving this coverage.
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 131 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 61 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 48 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 46 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 38 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 35 Comments
- Tonality Records 35 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 33 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 29 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 26 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 23 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 22 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 22 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports