Canadian School of Lutherie is a place you'll probably never come across, unless you're intentionally looking for it - and even if you do have the address, it's still a...
Tattoo People is an airy, bright new tattoo parlour at Bathurst and Dupont specializing in various Asian design work. There are two locations already in Busan and Seoul, South Korea,...
The Pedal Stop is nestled at the northeast corner of Ossington and Argyle, just south of Little Portugal's gateway, west of Trinity Bellwoods. Plain and unassuming from the outside, the...
Silent Sports is not a shop you would ride by on your daily commute. Located just off of Yonge Street in Thornhill, this is a destination store. Doncaster Ave. is...
Sweet Pete's Brick Works location opened just three weeks ago, their new digs annexed beside Bike Works in a refurbished building nestled within the revitalized heritage site. "It's a great...
Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a new Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Sonic Boom records recently announced they were vacating the premises at 512 Bloor West, to be replaced by not one but two new locations. While the store in the...
Duke's Cycle is back at 625 Queen Street West — where it belongs. After a six-alarm fire destroyed it and nearby buildings in 2008, it's been a long and expensive...
Cyclemotive is one of those bike stores where you get a bit of everything. Affiliated with the older Cycle Shoppe on Queen West, this larger space around the corner on...
Liberty Street Cyclery is a small shop that specializes in speedy repairs and custom builds. Opened by Ed Tsui last spring, the space has a casual everyone-knows-your-name type vibe, which...
Black Line Studio, as soon as you enter, exudes a different vibe than your average run-of-the-mill tattoo joint. For one, the window display is stuffed with local artwork. And upon...
Riders Cycle and Board is your quintessential neighbourhood bike shop, right down to the full service coffee bar that entices locals to linger and talk shop with owners Jeff Ubalde...
Urbane Cyclist is the reigning champion in our best bike stores post, and for good reason. Over the 14 years the store has been open, it has attracted a loyal...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (2)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (7)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (1)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (7)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (1)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (10)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- For Your Eyes Only Love this place. Best strip club in Toronto.
- Canadian School of Lutherie What a great article Christina! Thank you. As much as you think you're familiar with what's going on in Toronto, you learn something new every day!
- TCB Tattoos You have to stand your ground with what you want and not let the artist push his ideas. The work ended up being just what I wanted. After I...
- All Canadian Self Storage I have a storage unit at the Lakeshore Location. Great service & great Staff. I will highly recommend them to anyone. Thanking you, Emma.
- Vortex Records Hands down the best used CD and DVD Shop in the whole of Toronto. First, the staff are friendly, polite and treat the customer with respect. While the store itself...
- Definitive Studios Theres a reason they stencil it on before you do it. If you saw it was on an angle or there was stuff missing you should have said something. I've...
- All Canadian Self Storage The Pack and Store storage worked well for our move. Our agent referred us as we had 2 months between homes it was ideal to have the boxes stored....
- Urbane Cyclist I've been a loyal customer of Urbane for 15+ years, but lately they seem to be a victim of their own success. I was surprised when they turned me away...
- Bateman's Bicycle Company Not sure why this store is on the best used bike list, I went there yesterday and asked if they sell any used bikes and they said no. Store...
- Cycle Couture I have a $2500 titanium road bike that I ride everywhere in all conditions. I’ve never had it stolen.
- All Canadian Self Storage Great staff at the Scarborough location. I have used there service a few times. Every time has been a pleasure. Thanks Guys.
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a customer at the 2256 Lakeshore location. They are always willing to work with you to settle any problems you may have. very nice Folk also. Glad to be a...
- Archive Tattoo Studio After seeing some of the work first hand I have to add them to the list of places to go next. So little space left and so much I want....
- Seven Crowns Tattoo @Pissed off, I don't know what rock you live under but it's standard practice to lose your deposit for a last minute cancellation that's what it's for. And as for charging...
- My Little Bike Shop oh and by the way to the staff editor, is not copi but Coppi the right spelling for this bike, from the legendary Fausto Coppi....(ring a bell now?}
- My Little Bike Shop is the attitude that bothers me, they look at you down like you are nobody if you bring in a ccm bike i bought for my daughter, needing some brakes...
- Cyclepath (Yonge and Davisville) today day Tuesday July 15/ 7 2014 want really happened to the cycle path on yonge street and why went out of business please...
- All Canadian Self Storage We have been extremely pleased with the service that we have received from All Canadian self storage Lakeshore. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the facilities are bit...
- Mike The Bike "WE ARE NOW IN OUR NEW LOCATION AT 306 ADELAIDE ST WEST..."
- All Canadian Self Storage Loves the staff at 207 Weston Road. They are so efficient. Site is soo clean. Great First Experience With Storage!
- Club Paradise guys check out this place dont think you will disapointed girls all 20 plus and can dance.
- Bike Pirates Avoid this place. Everytime I go the volunteers have been rude, snappy, unhelpful and just plain bad tempered. Unfortunately other people I have spoken to have had similar experiences. They...
- Yonge Street Tattoos I've gone to Yonge Street Tattoos twice now for piercings and I've never been happier. I've gotten my fair share of piercings before all at a variety of places and...
- Gallant Bicycles These guys are on top of their game. Great shop, with super helpful, knowledgeable staff. I had been searching around the city for someone to repaint my bike, and I'd...
- Bateman's Bicycle Company I can only say excellent things about Batemans. The staff are friendly ,knowledgable and don't push parts on you.They did two bikes for me and i find their work and...
- The Pedal Stop These dudes were so snotty and rude. Took one look at me and decided I wasn't worth their time to talk to, even if they'd make a sale
- All Canadian Self Storage Called Laird Dr. and ended up going with the mobile storage solution. Worked out great!
- La Bicicletta when did heath leave? i saw him there a week or so ago!??
- All Canadian Self Storage I rented a storage locker at the Weston Road Location, and I must say, These guys are fantastic!! No wonder they are recommended by so many. I...
- All Canadian Self Storage I appreciate the cleanliness of the Lakeshore facility as well as the always smiling faces of the Front Office. With two units there I feel I have the best rates,...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 112 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 60 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 48 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 44 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 35 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 34 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 34 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 32 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 27 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 26 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 26 Comments
- June Records 26 Comments
- The Bike Joint 24 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 24 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 22 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 21 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 21 Comments
- Liberty Street Cyclery 21 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports