Carbon Computing has a new home on West Queen West. Previously a Riverside fixture for over a decade, the computer shop has long catered to what COO Neil Oates refers...
Lewis Family Tattoo Company is bathed in mid-morning sun that's beaming bright as I approach the family-friendly environs of Roncesvalles Village. Amidst the SUV-sized strollers parked in front of the...
Neurotica, the longstanding Queen West record shop, has returned to life in a new neighbourhood. Whether you're situated on the cusp of neighbourhood gentrification or finding a niche in a...
Parkdale Platters, which opened its doors for the first time on January 11, allows the neighbourhood's music lovers to hunt for records a little closer to home. Though Parkdale's gentrification...
Rotate This on West Queen West has been a constant favourite of Toronto's music lovers for over two decades. Honest Ed's is on the way out, condos are popping up...
Tonality Records, a staunchly indie record store, is nestled between Mojo Cycles and a vet clinic on Dundas West near Roncesvalles. And now just down the street from a newly...
Sonic Boom officially welcomed the public to its brand-new space in the Robertson Building at 215 Spadina Ave. last month (and held a massive funeral party for its former Honest...
La Bicicletta is one of Toronto's most established high-end bike shops, having occupied its spot on Castlefied Avenue for over 15 years. While the store carries a small selection of...
La Carrera Cycles moved from its previous Harbord St. location last year to a resurgent stretch of Dupont in the Junction Triangle. In contrast to the World Cup crazed street,...
Giant Bicycles has set up shop in what was once MissBehav'n, just a couple doors east of Palmerston on Queen. The international cycling company has transformed the storefront into a...
Bateman's Bicycle Company expanded from their original Barton St. shop in 2012 to this 2,000 sq. ft.location that used to be home to Bathurst Cycle. "We cater to all rider...
Lifer Tattoos opened its doors on the Danforth at the end of last summer, and from what I can see, the shop comes by its name quite honestly. Lil Mamma...
Play De Record, if nothing else, has proven itself. Situated right beside Zanzibar Tavern on Yonge St., this long yet slim shop has endured the test of time and watched...
Kops Records new Annex location at Bloor and Markham is already bustling on Saturday afternoon just a couple of hours after their official opening last weekend. I stopped in looking...
Switchback Cyclery is a bike shop in Riverside near Queen St. E. and Broadview, and they give back to the community in more ways than just hooking it up with...
LP's LPs has a note hanging on the door when I first stop by. "Be back at 5:30. Go grab a coffee. I had to run an errand. I'll see...
June Records is the latest record store addition to College St., and it's taking over the old Ammo Video space. Located between local favourite Soundscapes and the new thrift store/record...
Grasshopper Records doesn't have a storefront sign yet. Just milk crates chock-full of records sitting out font, unassumingly. Oh, and Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck" debut single resting in the window....
Okey Doke Tattoo Shop is a good jog from Cabbagetown. When I get to the shop, located at College and Ossington, and gracefully dismount from my bike, I have a...
Cycle Couture is the type of bike shop that could only open in a city that's at least somewhat cycling friendly. Even if our bike lane infrastructure isn't where it...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (5)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (19)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (12)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up services on the go.
- Tattoo People every person at tattoo people is unbelievably cooool ! feel so comfortable while doing it, and made sure I was happy every step of the way. Her passion and skill are...
- Tattoo People I had a great experience in Tatto people. they explained to me how my tattoo would be. After my tattoo, it was more than I expected. Love it. Also I...
- Tattoo People I really satisfied!! Thank you so much Tatto Peaple♥︎
- Sonic Boom (Annex) The food blog that I have been really ennjyiog is Nose to Tail at Home: www.nosetotailathome.com. The author is cooking/blogging his way through Fergus Henderson's "Nose to Tail: A...
- Mojo Cycles Go to the southern end of Mowat Avenue in Liberty Village. There's a warehouse run by a few cool guys with tons of vintage scraps and bikes and furniture. I've seen...
- Vortex Records i realy hope they will have EVERYTING!!!! at list what I'm looking for and that is CD's with Nature Sounds, with and witout music!? Good day
- Carbon Computing The writing is on the wall and has been for years for these indie Apple retailers. Get ready to fizzle out or certainly see a big hit to revenue....
- Carbon Computing too little too late. They'll be gone in 2 years.
- Carbon Computing Welcome to the West Side.
- Gears purchased Specialized Langster Street from Mississauga location. from desk to mechanic, their staff are friendly and had my best interest in mind from the start. I made some immediate upgrade...
- Carbon Computing The store looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person the next time I'm in Toronto!
- Carbon Computing congratulations what a difference since I saw it
- Carbon Computing I liked the high design vibe, more importantly I loved the efficiency & competence of the staff who listened, helped and sent me on my way.
- Carbon Computing Great store and staff. Happy they are moving over to 'this' side of the city. I'm sure I'll be spending much time there!
- Carbon Computing Renovations + a complete customer service overhaul might help. You constantly have to wait at Computer Systems Centre, not enough staff. I've walked in wanted to get something a few times...
- All Canadian Self Storage wow what a great storage experience, from the customer service to the clean storage lockers. this company has really done a great job
- Bikes on Wheels This is by far the most unfriendly and unhelpful bike store of the city. The staff is dishonest, I had a nightmare experience with them. People: simply go anywhere else,...
- Carbon Computing When Computer Systems Centre at 275 College St gets done their renolvations, they're gonna be the store to beat!
- Carbon Computing "die hard gear heads" lolol
- My Little Bike Shop This place is awesome. My bike from Cam has lasted years and has no issues. I love it. Always recommend it.
- Carbon Computing YES!!!!
- Carbon Computing They put dodgy ram in my new MacBook. Caveat emptor.
- All Canadian Self Storage I rented a unit moments ago, at All Canadian Self Storage on Weston Road. They treated me like I was the only client in the room. They offered...
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop Now I'm no chicken famrer but I reckon they need some sort of roost or nest or hen house or something.You should give them one, seeing as you are their...
- Henry's Camera I have always had a good experience at Henrys (location: 330 Steeles Ave W). I knew what I was looking for and bought it with ease. The employees are knowledgeable...
- Gallant Bicycles Pretentious hipster crap.
- The Pedal Stop You guys let me borrow a socket wrench to fix my back tire today, thanks again.
- Gallant Bicycles Check out my build. What ya think? (no trolls please) http://www.gallantbicycles.com/build/no1/?frame=grey&size=small&fork=same&rimfront=metal&rimrear=metal&chainring=metal&crank=metal&pedals=black&chain=metal&stem=raised_grey&handlebar=swept_grey&grips=oury_green&seatpost=metal&saddle=cruiser_black&gearing=3speedfreewheel&routing=internalrouting&rack=none
- Fairbanks Hotel Nelson Cheng- the irony to all of this is that your part of a cult ( all religions are) and you do what your told without using a shred of...
- Seven Crowns Tattoo I had a medium sized butterfly done ten years ago on my back (red, green, and yellow). I requested that Mike Beddome cover it up with a beautiful realistic red...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 172 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 62 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 52 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 51 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 47 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 39 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 39 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 35 Comments
- Tonality Records 35 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 32 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 30 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 30 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 27 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 23 Comments
- Spaces Self Storage 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 23 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 23 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports