Soundscapes, nestled in Little Italy between College Street Bar and a BMO at College and Manning, is a shop many consider a neighbourhood fixture. Having recently celebrated its 15th anniversary...
Tiny Record Shop is tucked in the back of gift shop Token in on Queen East in Riverside. The shop isn't named like a 400-pound movie thug - it's actually...
Canadian School of Lutherie is a place you'll probably never come across, unless you're intentionally looking for it - and even if you do have the address, it's still a...
Tattoo People is an airy, bright new tattoo parlour at Bathurst and Dupont specializing in various Asian design work. There are two locations already in Busan and Seoul, South Korea,...
The Pedal Stop is nestled at the northeast corner of Ossington and Argyle, just south of Little Portugal's gateway, west of Trinity Bellwoods. Plain and unassuming from the outside, the...
Silent Sports is not a shop you would ride by on your daily commute. Located just off of Yonge Street in Thornhill, this is a destination store. Doncaster Ave. is...
Sweet Pete's Brick Works location opened just three weeks ago, their new digs annexed beside Bike Works in a refurbished building nestled within the revitalized heritage site. "It's a great...
Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a new Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Sonic Boom records recently announced they were vacating the premises at 512 Bloor West, to be replaced by not one but two new locations. While the store in the...
Duke's Cycle is back at 625 Queen Street West — where it belongs. After a six-alarm fire destroyed it and nearby buildings in 2008, it's been a long and expensive...
Cyclemotive is one of those bike stores where you get a bit of everything. Affiliated with the older Cycle Shoppe on Queen West, this larger space around the corner on...
Liberty Street Cyclery is a small shop that specializes in speedy repairs and custom builds. Opened by Ed Tsui last spring, the space has a casual everyone-knows-your-name type vibe, which...
Black Line Studio, as soon as you enter, exudes a different vibe than your average run-of-the-mill tattoo joint. For one, the window display is stuffed with local artwork. And upon...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (8)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (7)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (2)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (11)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up services on the go.
- Ring Music Been a customer of this shop since Mike McLuhan worked the floor, bought a gorgeous ( albeit quiet) Guild (D 40?) along with a sweet, natural ash Telecaster - my...
- TCB Tattoos I can say the exact same thing about my experience with Jenny. She did a very sloppy job. Tried to like her each time I went but always...
- Beach Sound Records East ends best store cometes directly with any store worth diggin in. Joe and his wife and dog are very welcomming and knowledgeable. Willing to help and dig with you...
- New Tribe Tattoo i was walking along queen street with my sister about two months ago looking for a decent tattoo shop to get my tattoo done for my birthday. we walked past...
- Self Stor This storage facility is super clean!! deff recommend!
- Hit Camera Most knowledgable? I went there to pick up a Nikon F5 that they posted as "tested by Nikon Canada Inc in fully working order" and like new condition. After wasting an...
- Yonge Street Tattoos Also that justin picture is 15 years ago, new owners, new staff, worse customer service ever, even my piercer left cause they don't like how they treat people
- Yonge Street Tattoos Worst customer service ever, one person says one thing and another says another the business module isn't consistent and management can't seem to keep its house in order, when paying...
- Condom Shack Toronto I'm not from the city, but does anyone know where to buy xxx magazines?
- Issie Cycling The FAT BIKE season is finally here for this coming snowy cold winter! I have been reopening abandoned cross country ski trails filled with snow and fallen trees with the mayor...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am very please with my choice I've made to store my personal belongs with All Canadian self storage Lakeshore. Rehan & Ann was very kind, knowledgeable and helpful to...
- Helmutt's Pet Supply You. Sound. Stid.
- Soundscapes One of the best music stores in the world. Period.
- Come As You Are So, Come as You Are. Why is it that there seems to be no such thing as Female-POV porno. I'm a guy, somewhat bisexual, had my on-and-off ethics...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a very happy U-Haul customer at 2256 Lakeshore Dealership. Great service & Great associates. One of the best U-Haul operations i have come across. Wesley.
- Mike's Music The phone number seems to be a major secret. Strange....
- All Canadian Self Storage I am very please with my choice I've made to store my personal belongs. Ann was very kind, knowledgeable and helpful to me. The facility is very clean and safe.best...
- The Pedal Stop jeffko can fix anything....and will.....won't sell you anything you don't need. i have seen the bicycles he fixes and honestly most aren't worth it.
- Grasshopper Records This guy used to sell banged-up records on the street in Kensington Market for seriously inflated prices. The gouging continues. Best left to drunk hipsters with fat wallets.
- Cosmos Records Completely overpriced. Caters to international DJs with deep pockets or hipsters with no brains.
- June Records A bit hit and miss. Well organized and some good titles but I always leave feeling like I want more. The new arrivals bin is tiny. The regular stacks have...
- All Canadian Self Storage This facility had many great features to accommodate us with our storage needs such as being climate controlled, clean facility, their on-site managers are all very helpful. Pack and Store’s...
- Steve's Music I had been to this store three times. All these times I received excellent service I must say. Carried my keyboard twice and they have gone out of their way...
- LP's LPs you're buying used vinyl. expect flaws and defects unless it states NM and comes with a price tag to boot!
- Tonality Records My thoughts exactly. I get a sense that he has a pretty generous financial backer a la Criminal Records *cough*mommy&daddy*cough* or they have at least granted him permission to trawl through...
- Vortex Records Absolutely the BEST record store in Toronto. The ONLY place that you will find rare records for a reasonable price. Turnover here is quick! So if you don't find something...
- Exotix Studios Hey, I want to do the tongue snake eyes piercing, I was wondering if you guys do it and how much it would cost?
- Broom Wagon Cyclery I don't know what bike store you visited, but Broom Wagon isn't like that, at least in my experience. You must have dealt with them on a bad day....
- Aden Camera looking for a Fiji XS-1...and the price
- Tiny Record Shop Tiny Record Shop, more like Mickey Mouse. I live up the street from this shop and was very pleased to see a music store so close...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 135 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 61 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 48 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 46 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 39 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- Tonality Records 35 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 34 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 29 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 27 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 23 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 23 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 22 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- The Best Peameal Bacon Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Pizza Slice in Toronto
- The Best Steak Frites in Toronto
- The Best Vintage Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Cheap Eats in Woodbridge
- The Best Latin American Cafes and Bakeries in Toronto
- The Best Ethiopian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Hakka Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports