Parkdale Platters, which opened its doors for the first time on January 11, allows the neighbourhood's music lovers to hunt for records a little closer to home. Though Parkdale's gentrification...
Rotate This on West Queen West has been a constant favourite of Toronto's music lovers for over two decades. Honest Ed's is on the way out, condos are popping up...
Tonality Records, a staunchly indie record store, is nestled between Mojo Cycles and a vet clinic on Dundas West near Roncesvalles. And now just down the street from a newly...
Sonic Boom officially welcomed the public to its brand-new space in the Robertson Building at 215 Spadina Ave. last month (and held a massive funeral party for its former Honest...
La Bicicletta is one of Toronto's most established high-end bike shops, having occupied its spot on Castlefied Avenue for over 15 years. While the store carries a small selection of...
La Carrera Cycles moved from its previous Harbord St. location last year to a resurgent stretch of Dupont in the Junction Triangle. In contrast to the World Cup crazed street,...
Giant Bicycles has set up shop in what was once MissBehav'n, just a couple doors east of Palmerston on Queen. The international cycling company has transformed the storefront into a...
Bateman's Bicycle Company expanded from their original Barton St. shop in 2012 to this 2,000 sq. ft.location that used to be home to Bathurst Cycle. "We cater to all rider...
Lifer Tattoos opened its doors on the Danforth at the end of last summer, and from what I can see, the shop comes by its name quite honestly. Lil Mamma...
Play De Record, if nothing else, has proven itself. Situated right beside Zanzibar Tavern on Yonge St., this long yet slim shop has endured the test of time and watched...
Kops Records new Annex location at Bloor and Markham is already bustling on Saturday afternoon just a couple of hours after their official opening last weekend. I stopped in looking...
Switchback Cyclery is a bike shop in Riverside near Queen St. E. and Broadview, and they give back to the community in more ways than just hooking it up with...
LP's LPs has a note hanging on the door when I first stop by. "Be back at 5:30. Go grab a coffee. I had to run an errand. I'll see...
June Records is the latest record store addition to College St., and it's taking over the old Ammo Video space. Located between local favourite Soundscapes and the new thrift store/record...
Grasshopper Records doesn't have a storefront sign yet. Just milk crates chock-full of records sitting out font, unassumingly. Oh, and Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck" debut single resting in the window....
Okey Doke Tattoo Shop is a good jog from Cabbagetown. When I get to the shop, located at College and Ossington, and gracefully dismount from my bike, I have a...
Sonic Boom, Toronto's biggest independent record shop, can now be found on Bathurst just south of Bloor, less than a minute-long walk from its former location. As promised back in...
Cycle Couture is the type of bike shop that could only open in a city that's at least somewhat cycling friendly. Even if our bike lane infrastructure isn't where it...
Speakeasy Tattoo puts you at ease when you enter. No pretense -- just art, a fluffy Pomeranian named Wilma and traditional-style tattoos. And as I make myself comfortable in the...
Racer Sportif is one of Toronto's oldest high-end bike shops, specializing in performance road, track and mountain bike sales. Located just east of Runnymede on Bloor, the long, narrow store...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (8)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (7)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (11)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up services on the go.
- Parkdale Platters moonshake - that's a typical record dealer response. If you are selling copies for $12 you are presumably buying them for less than that, right? And if you...
- Parkdale Platters Was there today. Great guy, solid selection, and probably the most reasonable pricing in the whole city. Real rad.
- Parkdale Platters Always great to see more record shops in the city. LOVE IT!!!
- Parkdale Platters Everyone's wants and needs are different, and your point? You're into records?
- Parkdale Platters pre-gentrification, the only reason to go west of spadina was for Rotate This and The Record Peddler
- Parkdale Platters Agreed record stores have been along Queen West for decades
- Parkdale Platters What does Parkdale's gentrification have to do with the lack of record stores west of Rotate This? Starbucks are usually a sign of gentrification (actual or impending,) but I've yet...
- Parkdale Platters $5.00 is too much for Harvest and it's all over the place at flea markets and garage sales? really. -snickers- Negative Nelly. Cheapest I've ever sold one for is $12...
- All Canadian Self Storage Annissa @ Weston did a great job arranging my locker for me. She was courteous and had a lot of knowledge of her product.
- Parkdale Platters Really great joint - good stuff, reasonably priced. Reminds me of good old school Toronto used spots like Driftwood. I hope he can keep it stocked up though. Everybody I...
- Parkdale Platters She Said Boom. North Roncesvalles. Hi there!
- Parkdale Platters I will obviously check this out. But as an aside a used copy of "harvest", of of the biggest selling albums ever by a canadian artist, is certainly worth no...
- Parkdale Platters Nice to see a store not just resort to pricing all their items at the median Discogs price. I wonder how long those places will stick around if they aren't...
- Parkdale Platters Nice vinyl selection and his collection of t-shirts is really cool. Worth a visit.
- Parkdale Platters Can't wait to shop here all the time. This city and the world in general can always use more record shops. Good things come out of record shops. ...
- All Canadian Self Storage As a Mover for over 2 years, I've had dealings with a fair amount of storage facilities in my time on the job. All Canadian is by far the best...
- Parkdale Platters cool, might want to change the "praxis gallery" sign?
- Parkdale Platters Looking forward to checking this place out.
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) Sonic Boom. Godsend. An education. Enlightenment even. This place is like the physical manifestation of the internet. Social culture.
- Mike's Music I think Mike is my cousin...haven't seen him in a long time, but I recognize the family resemblance and I know he's into music. Maybe someone can let me know...
- Queen Video (Bloor St.) I Was wondering if people can donate their old DVD's and video games to your store. If Yes please email me back at willhark2W@hotmail.ca
- Centron Self Storage I am writing this review ,as last week i rented a storage unit from centron Storage.i was simply blown away by the service received.the building was very clean & inviting.The staff...
- LP's LPs Yes, LP's LPs has moved to 2227 Dundas W. since August 2014. Same great selection, just more of it!! 7 days a week, 12 - 7pm
- Exotix Studios Hi,I really want to get my nipple piercing for my birthday,was wondering how much it will cost to get that done?
- For Your Eyes Only Went here last Saturday night. Everyone working there was in cocaine. A lot of sketchy people there. We left at a good time cause then we saw there was a...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a very satisfied customer at your Lakeshore & parklawn location. Lindsay.
- All Canadian Self Storage Hey Folks, Use their service at the kennedy location, you will not be disappointed.
- Tiny Record Shop This place is like Cosmos Records if it were an airport kiosk. They have a smaller selection, charge Cosmos prices and have some amazing rare collector stuff. Unlike...
- Lucky 13 Tattoo Shop Lorena is a rookie when it comes to doing letters and words. She made a huge mistake on my friend by written the same thing twice. You can not read her...
- All Canadian Self Storage I rented a unit at 1 Laird Dr. the service was simply outstanding. Great folk to deal with. Karen.
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 144 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 61 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 48 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 46 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 39 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- Tonality Records 35 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 34 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 29 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 27 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 23 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 23 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 22 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports