La Bicicletta is one of Toronto's most established high-end bike shops, having occupied its spot on Castlefied Avenue for over 15 years. While the store carries a small selection of...
La Carrera Cycles moved from its previous Harbord St. location last year to a resurgent stretch of Dupont in the Junction Triangle. In contrast to the World Cup crazed street,...
Giant Bicycles has set up shop in what was once MissBehav'n, just a couple doors east of Palmerston on Queen. The international cycling company has transformed the storefront into a...
Bateman's Bicycle Company expanded from their original Barton St. shop in 2012 to this 2,000 sq. ft.location that used to be home to Bathurst Cycle. "We cater to all rider...
Lifer Tattoos opened its doors on the Danforth at the end of last summer, and from what I can see, the shop comes by its name quite honestly. Lil Mamma...
Play De Record, if nothing else, has proven itself. Situated right beside Zanzibar Tavern on Yonge St., this long yet slim shop has endured the test of time and watched...
Kops Records new Annex location at Bloor and Markham is already bustling on Saturday afternoon just a couple of hours after their official opening last weekend. I stopped in looking...
Switchback Cyclery is a bike shop in Riverside near Queen St. E. and Broadview, and they give back to the community in more ways than just hooking it up with...
LP's LPs has a note hanging on the door when I first stop by. "Be back at 5:30. Go grab a coffee. I had to run an errand. I'll see...
June Records is the latest record store addition to College St., and it's taking over the old Ammo Video space. Located between local favourite Soundscapes and the new thrift store/record...
Grasshopper Records doesn't have a storefront sign yet. Just milk crates chock-full of records sitting out font, unassumingly. Oh, and Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck" debut single resting in the window....
Okey Doke Tattoo Shop is a good jog from Cabbagetown. When I get to the shop, located at College and Ossington, and gracefully dismount from my bike, I have a...
Sonic Boom, Toronto's biggest independent record shop, can now be found on Bathurst just south of Bloor, less than a minute-long walk from its former location. As promised back in...
Cycle Couture is the type of bike shop that could only open in a city that's at least somewhat cycling friendly. Even if our bike lane infrastructure isn't where it...
Speakeasy Tattoo puts you at ease when you enter. No pretense -- just art, a fluffy Pomeranian named Wilma and traditional-style tattoos. And as I make myself comfortable in the...
Racer Sportif is one of Toronto's oldest high-end bike shops, specializing in performance road, track and mountain bike sales. Located just east of Runnymede on Bloor, the long, narrow store...
Wheels of Bloor is where to go if you're a road cyclist looking to buy a dream bike. Although not the only shop in Toronto that carries bikes that cost...
Broadway Cycle differs from many of the other stores I've been visiting in that it doesn't try to cater to only one type of cyclist. Instead of targeting urban utility...
The Bike Joint is where you go when your beater bike needs fixing. Don't get me wrong, the store can handle all sorts of bikes, but it really comes into...
Curbside Cycle does indeed have its roots on the curb, when owner Don Watterson first set up shop outside of the Brunswick House over 15 years ago. If this were...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (2)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (7)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (8)
- King East (1)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (7)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (1)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (19)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (8)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- Cycle Couture I have a $2500 titanium road bike that I ride everywhere in all conditions. I’ve never had it stolen.
- All Canadian Self Storage Great staff at the Scarborough location. I have used there service a few times. Every time has been a pleasure. Thanks Guys.
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a customer at the 2256 Lakeshore location. They are always willing to work with you to settle any problems you may have. very nice Folk also. Glad to be a...
- Archive Tattoo Studio After seeing some of the work first hand I have to add them to the list of places to go next. So little space left and so much I want....
- Seven Crowns Tattoo @Pissed off, I don't know what rock you live under but it's standard practice to lose your deposit for a last minute cancellation that's what it's for. And as for charging...
- My Little Bike Shop oh and by the way to the staff editor, is not copi but Coppi the right spelling for this bike, from the legendary Fausto Coppi....(ring a bell now?}
- My Little Bike Shop is the attitude that bothers me, they look at you down like you are nobody if you bring in a ccm bike i bought for my daughter, needing some brakes...
- Cyclepath (Yonge and Davisville) today day Tuesday July 15/ 7 2014 want really happened to the cycle path on yonge street and why went out of business please...
- All Canadian Self Storage We have been extremely pleased with the service that we have received from All Canadian self storage Lakeshore. The staff is always friendly and helpful and the facilities are bit...
- Mike The Bike "WE ARE NOW IN OUR NEW LOCATION AT 306 ADELAIDE ST WEST..."
- All Canadian Self Storage Loves the staff at 207 Weston Road. They are so efficient. Site is soo clean. Great First Experience With Storage!
- Club Paradise guys check out this place dont think you will disapointed girls all 20 plus and can dance.
- Bike Pirates Avoid this place. Everytime I go the volunteers have been rude, snappy, unhelpful and just plain bad tempered. Unfortunately other people I have spoken to have had similar experiences. They...
- Yonge Street Tattoos I've gone to Yonge Street Tattoos twice now for piercings and I've never been happier. I've gotten my fair share of piercings before all at a variety of places and...
- Gallant Bicycles These guys are on top of their game. Great shop, with super helpful, knowledgeable staff. I had been searching around the city for someone to repaint my bike, and I'd...
- Bateman's Bicycle Company I can only say excellent things about Batemans. The staff are friendly ,knowledgable and don't push parts on you.They did two bikes for me and i find their work and...
- The Pedal Stop These dudes were so snotty and rude. Took one look at me and decided I wasn't worth their time to talk to, even if they'd make a sale
- All Canadian Self Storage Called Laird Dr. and ended up going with the mobile storage solution. Worked out great!
- La Bicicletta when did heath leave? i saw him there a week or so ago!??
- All Canadian Self Storage I rented a storage locker at the Weston Road Location, and I must say, These guys are fantastic!! No wonder they are recommended by so many. I...
- All Canadian Self Storage I appreciate the cleanliness of the Lakeshore facility as well as the always smiling faces of the Front Office. With two units there I feel I have the best rates,...
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel To the family of tattoo bill. Hello Brenda and Brian. I hope you remember me. Im the guy you met on the CB and I worked for you for a...
- La Bicicletta I think a tune-up like that would cost about 30 to 40 dollars - that is if you are so completely useless with simple hand tools you literally can't tighten...
- La Bicicletta Heath is no longer there
- La Bicicletta Anyone been to them for a bike fitting? I've been told that they do a great job (Heath especially) and they'll work with your current bike too, which is where'd...
- La Bicicletta Also, Heath is no longer at bici.
- La Bicicletta I was in there recently and they had Rapha apparel. As an FYI to the writer though I was told they are no longer a Specialized dealer.
- La Bicicletta Last I saw. There wasn't a single piece of Rapha in the store. They seem knee deep in Assos though. Safe to say they don't offer Rapha.
- La Bicicletta How much would a tune up for my single speed, ultra wide handled commuter cycle be? The wicker basket I attached to the front is really out of line,...
- Exotix Studios inquiring about the "Frenum piercing" this would be my very first piercing of any kind. Don't know what to expect ... i'd like a little more info ... approx pricing...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 110 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 60 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 48 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 44 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 34 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 34 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 34 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 32 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 27 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 26 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 26 Comments
- June Records 26 Comments
- The Bike Joint 24 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 24 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 22 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 21 Comments
- Liberty Street Cyclery 21 Comments
- A.R.T. Bike Gallery 21 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports