Puedmag Custom Ink is a tattoo shop that might be one of the best places in Toronto to get realistic-style tattoos. Co-owner Luis Fernando Puedmag Vinueza recently racked up awards at...
Dead Dog Records might initially confuse you. Staring at the well-stocked, organized, clean space, you'd think the shop had been around for years, hard-pressed to guess it only opened in...
Carbon Computing has a new home on West Queen West. Previously a Riverside fixture for over a decade, the computer shop has long catered to what COO Neil Oates refers...
Lewis Family Tattoo Company is bathed in mid-morning sun that's beaming bright as I approach the family-friendly environs of Roncesvalles Village. Amidst the SUV-sized strollers parked in front of the...
Neurotica, the longstanding Queen West record shop, has returned to life in a new neighbourhood. Whether you're situated on the cusp of neighbourhood gentrification or finding a niche in a...
Parkdale Platters, which opened its doors for the first time on January 11, allows the neighbourhood's music lovers to hunt for records a little closer to home. Though Parkdale's gentrification...
Rotate This on West Queen West has been a constant favourite of Toronto's music lovers for over two decades. Honest Ed's is on the way out, condos are popping up...
Tonality Records, a staunchly indie record store, is nestled between Mojo Cycles and a vet clinic on Dundas West near Roncesvalles. And now just down the street from a newly...
Sonic Boom officially welcomed the public to its brand-new space in the Robertson Building at 215 Spadina Ave. last month (and held a massive funeral party for its former Honest...
La Bicicletta is one of Toronto's most established high-end bike shops, having occupied its spot on Castlefied Avenue for over 15 years. While the store carries a small selection of...
La Carrera Cycles moved from its previous Harbord St. location last year to a resurgent stretch of Dupont in the Junction Triangle. In contrast to the World Cup crazed street,...
Giant Bicycles has set up shop in what was once MissBehav'n, just a couple doors east of Palmerston on Queen. The international cycling company has transformed the storefront into a...
Bateman's Bicycle Company expanded from their original Barton St. shop in 2012 to this 2,000 sq. ft.location that used to be home to Bathurst Cycle. "We cater to all rider...
Lifer Tattoos opened its doors on the Danforth at the end of last summer, and from what I can see, the shop comes by its name quite honestly. Lil Mamma...
Play De Record, if nothing else, has proven itself. Situated right beside Zanzibar Tavern on Yonge St., this long yet slim shop has endured the test of time and watched...
Kops Records new Annex location at Bloor and Markham is already bustling on Saturday afternoon just a couple of hours after their official opening last weekend. I stopped in looking...
Switchback Cyclery is a bike shop in Riverside near Queen St. E. and Broadview, and they give back to the community in more ways than just hooking it up with...
LP's LPs has a note hanging on the door when I first stop by. "Be back at 5:30. Go grab a coffee. I had to run an errand. I'll see...
June Records is the latest record store addition to College St., and it's taking over the old Ammo Video space. Located between local favourite Soundscapes and the new thrift store/record...
Grasshopper Records doesn't have a storefront sign yet. Just milk crates chock-full of records sitting out font, unassumingly. Oh, and Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck" debut single resting in the window....
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (3)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (7)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (1)
- Don Mills (1)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (7)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (6)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (19)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (3)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (12)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (6)
Look up services on the go.
- Mike's Music Mike's used vinyl prices are not cheap. That said, you would be hard pressed to find a better looking/sounding copy of what you're looking for. His stock is immaculate.
- Public Storage This is comment for Public Storage located at 12529 80 Avenue. By chance if you can choice another public storage location or another storage you better do it, but not...
- Gears This is a follow-up to my previous post. After continuing problems with getting the fit right on the Tri-Cross, it has become clear that Gears simply sold the wrong size...
- Downtown Camera Hands down - Downtown Camera is the best place to go. Excellent customer service provided by friendly, knowledgeable and patient staff. Always greeted/acknowledged by staff unlike Henry's where often you...
- Henry's Camera I had to return 5 times to get my pictures from the Eaton Centre. I understood their concern being the machines were not working to full capacity. The manager however...
- Coffee Guitar Phenomenal experience. Patronize this place, both for coffee and treats, and for giving your stringed instruments some serious TLC. I had to get my acoustic setup asap, as I needed...
- Riders Cycle and Board Wow website and comments are nice BUT went today no bikes under 600 ;( no used bikes Wastold go to craigslist or kijiji ??
- Bikechain I went there today (July 27) to replace my rear tire. I live at New College. It was suggested I use the facilities outside. I asked to borrow a...
- All Canadian Self Storage I have been a client with all canadian self storage Brantford now for 8 years. the new team up there is just amazing.i see more work been done in 3...
- City Beat Records Can't wait to visit ASAP. Given that Play De has been the only dedicated DJ oriented record store in Toronto still holding it down, and given that the "vinyl revival"...
- City Beat Records Great song! Loved it!
- All Canadian Self Storage I just rented a storage unit at All Canadian SelF Storage at Weston Road. The staff there are so amazing! Very happy with their services
- City Beat Records james mason i want your love 12". proper.
- City Beat Records You can do it better!
- City Beat Records I believe they just moved down the street (east on college, before Ossington)
- City Beat Records So is Blood and Bandages closed now?
- All Canadian Self Storage I had the best U Haul experience at 2256 Lakeshore Blvd W.Super service , Nice clean office ,very bright & Inviting. Nicole.
- Racer Sportif I had 2 encounters with in a year. They sold me a year old gruppo at a phenomenal discount. I also bought a frame with no attitude as you read...
- All Canadian Self Storage Peter at All Canadian self storage at 35 Dalkeith dr is so professional & Courteous. I have been a customer there in the past. but know the place looks great....
- Dead Dog Records In the late 80s there was a TV crime drama called Wiseguy starring Ken Wahl. It lasted about 4 seasons, encompassing roughly 10 different storylines. In the 2nd season, there...
- Hoopdriver Over the last year or so I have been a regular patron of Hoop Driver. They have always helped me get what I needed and never tried to bamboozle or...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a very satisfied uhaul customer at all canadian at 2256 lakeshore blvd W . Alex was very helpful. Susi.
- Dead Dog Records regardless of the story, its a ridiculous name.
- Dead Dog Records dead dog? thats the best they could come up with?
- Dead Dog Records Never been, don't know what pricing is like, but it looks too commercial. Going into a used record shop I want it to feel cozy,dimmed lighting, wood shelving not ikea...
- Dead Dog Records This store is over-priced and feels just like Sunrise Records (which is not a good thing). A saturation of records released from 60s and 70s and too many figurines that...
- Dead Dog Records thanks for the heads up! live in the junction triangle area and knew this place was eventually opening but forgot until now. just went in and bought a couple of...
- Dead Dog Records this looks very clean as far as used vinyl stores go
- Dead Dog Records They get an A+ from me just for having Underwater Moonlight on display.
- Bikes on Wheels (Dundas West) I am very disappointed with my purchase from BOW. I bought a Masi Uno Drop from them, which was too small for me. I am not a very big biker,...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 192 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 63 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 53 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 51 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 48 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 41 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 39 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- Tonality Records 36 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 35 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 32 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 32 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 30 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 30 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 27 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- Spaces Self Storage 24 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 23 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 23 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports