Sonic Boom officially welcomed the public to its brand-new space in the Robertson Building at 215 Spadina Ave. last month (and held a massive funeral party for its former Honest...
La Bicicletta is one of Toronto's most established high-end bike shops, having occupied its spot on Castlefied Avenue for over 15 years. While the store carries a small selection of...
La Carrera Cycles moved from its previous Harbord St. location last year to a resurgent stretch of Dupont in the Junction Triangle. In contrast to the World Cup crazed street,...
Giant Bicycles has set up shop in what was once MissBehav'n, just a couple doors east of Palmerston on Queen. The international cycling company has transformed the storefront into a...
Bateman's Bicycle Company expanded from their original Barton St. shop in 2012 to this 2,000 sq. ft.location that used to be home to Bathurst Cycle. "We cater to all rider...
Lifer Tattoos opened its doors on the Danforth at the end of last summer, and from what I can see, the shop comes by its name quite honestly. Lil Mamma...
Play De Record, if nothing else, has proven itself. Situated right beside Zanzibar Tavern on Yonge St., this long yet slim shop has endured the test of time and watched...
Kops Records new Annex location at Bloor and Markham is already bustling on Saturday afternoon just a couple of hours after their official opening last weekend. I stopped in looking...
Switchback Cyclery is a bike shop in Riverside near Queen St. E. and Broadview, and they give back to the community in more ways than just hooking it up with...
LP's LPs has a note hanging on the door when I first stop by. "Be back at 5:30. Go grab a coffee. I had to run an errand. I'll see...
June Records is the latest record store addition to College St., and it's taking over the old Ammo Video space. Located between local favourite Soundscapes and the new thrift store/record...
Grasshopper Records doesn't have a storefront sign yet. Just milk crates chock-full of records sitting out font, unassumingly. Oh, and Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck" debut single resting in the window....
Okey Doke Tattoo Shop is a good jog from Cabbagetown. When I get to the shop, located at College and Ossington, and gracefully dismount from my bike, I have a...
Sonic Boom, Toronto's biggest independent record shop, can now be found on Bathurst just south of Bloor, less than a minute-long walk from its former location. As promised back in...
Cycle Couture is the type of bike shop that could only open in a city that's at least somewhat cycling friendly. Even if our bike lane infrastructure isn't where it...
Speakeasy Tattoo puts you at ease when you enter. No pretense -- just art, a fluffy Pomeranian named Wilma and traditional-style tattoos. And as I make myself comfortable in the...
Racer Sportif is one of Toronto's oldest high-end bike shops, specializing in performance road, track and mountain bike sales. Located just east of Runnymede on Bloor, the long, narrow store...
Wheels of Bloor is where to go if you're a road cyclist looking to buy a dream bike. Although not the only shop in Toronto that carries bikes that cost...
Broadway Cycle differs from many of the other stores I've been visiting in that it doesn't try to cater to only one type of cyclist. Instead of targeting urban utility...
The Bike Joint is where you go when your beater bike needs fixing. Don't get me wrong, the store can handle all sorts of bikes, but it really comes into...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (7)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (7)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (8)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (2)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (10)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- Grasshopper Records The prices are ridiculously high. The records are generally in bad shape.- lots of torn and damaged sleeves - my thirty year old albums are in better shape. Most of...
- Tat-A-Rama Tattoo Shop grew up in etobicoke always passing the shop and even though it looks kind of shabby from the outside it does not reflect on the quality inside! Got my first...
- Hoopdriver Stay away from this bike shop. The owner is arrogant, rude and talks to you like a child if you're not a bike expert. Do yourself favour and go to...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a very Happy Client at the U-Haul @2256 Lakeshore blvd w. the equipment was very clean and smelled very fresh. service was the best.I dealt with the agent Kyle . The...
- All Canadian Self Storage I had such a great experience with my Truck rental at the New All Canadian Self Storage location on Kennedy Rd. You have a new fan! RK
- All Canadian Self Storage We needed space to store extra furniture and personal items after moving a family member from a 3BR home into a 1BR apartment. After looking at several other storage places,...
- Junction Guitars Great prices for easy repairs/ restringing. Fast, professional service.
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) Dollarama is okay, but it and similar big chains don't have to be on every block in every part of Toronto (and no, I don't hate Sonic Boom.) This article about...
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) Is that supposed to be a put down or something? 1. it is similar looking to an urban outfitters 2. Dollarama is the fastest growing retail company in the country. There's...
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) I think they were kicked out to make room for Bad Boy's furniture.... which is going into their space... I am guessing it will eventually close down by even after...
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) There is an elevator in the Robertson Building that will give you access to the lower level of Sonic Boom.
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) I hope there's an elevator down to the basement at this new location. Wheelchair accessibility was one of the things that drew me to the old location; it's a rarity...
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) You shop at Dollarama..
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) Too much stuff - I'll miss the one in Kensington
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) It looks like an Urban Outfitters
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) New home looks great!
- Sonic Boom (Spadina) That is an amazing store. I would definitely go out of my way for this store but fortunately, it's in the middle of downtown Toronto, so I don't have to...
- All Canadian Self Storage I rented a uHaul 17ft truck from u-Haul & storage at 2256 Lakeshore Blvd W location.great service ,best U-haul experience i had. Clean truck ,and served my purpose very well. keep up...
- Cycle Couture You might want to put a deposit down if you really want the bike. In all likelihood, they took an order in and sold them all and just forgot about...
- Rotate This Love the place for access to fun times. Haven't been in a while due to life.
- All Canadian Self Storage My Wife & I rent a self storage unit at 2256 Lakeshore W Staff and facilities are great, I have used other storage facilities in the past and they don't even...
- 2Q Video The one on Queen closed down not too long ago I think.
- Cycle Solutions Terrible experience. Arrived at store having already decided on what bikes to get for both me and my wife. Waited about 15 minutes for some service. When it appeared that...
- Sweet Pete's I was a little leary when I first purchased my cyclocross bike there and especially when I walked out the door with the steering stem completely misaligned but they corrected...
- Kops Records Used to be a great store with friendly staff. Now I go in and they tell me Billy Talent is filed under 'T' in ROCK/POP. Useless. The staff are rude...
- All Canadian Self Storage I want to thank Pack and Store for staying after hours to allow me to put my stuff in the container. I was in a real problem and was...
- All Canadian Self Storage I rented with All Canadian Self Storage @ Scarborough the place is very clean and the staff was very friendly.
- All Canadian Self Storage I rent at all Canadian self storage Scarborough and I must say my time here has be great. Friendly staff very clean property. They rent Uhaul trucks and offer 24...
- All Canadian Self Storage Always friendly and very nice in Brantford. Clean units.
- Hoopdriver I have had two bikes built up at Hoopdriver. The owner treated me with friendliness, good humour, patience and courtesy. The builds are GORGEOUS. He used parts I sourced from...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 126 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 61 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 48 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 45 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 37 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 35 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 33 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 28 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 26 Comments
- The Bike Joint 24 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 22 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 22 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 22 Comments
- Tat-A-Rama Tattoo Shop 21 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports