Coffee Guitar is ... well, use your imagination, folks. Located in Bloordale, where Bloor Barista once stood, the week-old shop may be the only spot in town where you can...
The Black Pearl Tattoos and Piercing is a tattoo shop in a hidden second-storey location on the Danforth. Chances are, if you live in this family-friendly neck of the woods,...
Soundscapes, nestled in Little Italy between College Street Bar and a BMO at College and Manning, is a shop many consider a neighbourhood fixture. Having recently celebrated its 15th anniversary...
Tiny Record Shop is tucked in the back of gift shop Token in on Queen East in Riverside. The shop isn't named like a 400-pound movie thug - it's actually...
Canadian School of Lutherie is a place you'll probably never come across, unless you're intentionally looking for it - and even if you do have the address, it's still a...
Tattoo People is an airy, bright new tattoo parlour at Bathurst and Dupont specializing in various Asian design work. There are two locations already in Busan and Seoul, South Korea,...
The Pedal Stop is nestled at the northeast corner of Ossington and Argyle, just south of Little Portugal's gateway, west of Trinity Bellwoods. Plain and unassuming from the outside, the...
Silent Sports is not a shop you would ride by on your daily commute. Located just off of Yonge Street in Thornhill, this is a destination store. Doncaster Ave. is...
Sweet Pete's Brick Works location opened just three weeks ago, their new digs annexed beside Bike Works in a refurbished building nestled within the revitalized heritage site. "It's a great...
Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a new Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Sonic Boom records recently announced they were vacating the premises at 512 Bloor West, to be replaced by not one but two new locations. While the store in the...
Duke's Cycle is back at 625 Queen Street West — where it belongs. After a six-alarm fire destroyed it and nearby buildings in 2008, it's been a long and expensive...
Cyclemotive is one of those bike stores where you get a bit of everything. Affiliated with the older Cycle Shoppe on Queen West, this larger space around the corner on...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (8)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (2)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (7)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (8)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (11)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up services on the go.
- Urbane Cyclist You will receive regional market forecasts for the vessel security market and also the seaport & facility security industry for each region over the period 2010-2020. However, a couple of...
- Club Paradise The name speaks for itself. It really is a paradise in there. Most of the girls are gorgeous and friendly. A little demanding on buying drinks though. This place keeps...
- Good Music Great selection of records.
- Beach Toyz As of April 1, 2015, Beach Toyz new address will be 1887 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON, M4L 1H3.
- Grasshopper Records Hi Guys, I need some help :-) My father in law just passed away and he left big collection of 33 1/3 jazz lps records, collectable with books,...
- All Canadian Self Storage Rented a uhaul truck at All Canadian Self Storage at Kennedy Rd. Great customer service.
- Parkdale Platters Very good record store. Lots of interesting records.
- Fairbanks Hotel "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) "And this is the...
- Fairbanks Hotel Friend, The girls at Fairbanks are not objects of various colors to satisfy you and your friend's sexual fancies. Rather, they are people created in the image of God...
- All Canadian Self Storage The Laird location has consistently offered superior service. I have found the staff professional, knowledgeable, informative and caring as well. If you are EVER in a moving or storage bind...
- Barkside Bistro I just got a kitten and buy my food here. Karen gave me my first sample free (and it was not sample sized but a real size!) to see if...
- Coffee Guitar Took an acoustic guitar in today for a setup and restring. What an awesome place to hang out, talk guitars and get top-quality work done! Bruce happily walked me through everything...
- Good Music Hi Jeff -- I'm the owner of Good Music. Sorry to hear you weren't impressed with the shop. However, I gotta take issue with your claim that I don't have...
- Ohhh Canada This company deserves a 5 star!
- Sonic Boom (Annex) / This was a actually quite beifeicnal submit. In theory I’d like to write like this also getting time and actual effort to make...
- Coffee Guitar Man! I visited Coffee Guitar today and to say I was impressed would be an understatement! My electric acoustic Takamine has had reoccurring problems with picking up the D string....
- Coffee Guitar Oh can't wait to go watch my guitar get set up! I'm always so curious how they do it. Great idea, I hope this shop is around for a long...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a storage customer at your 35 Dalkeith location in Brantford. Friendly & very professional staff.great location with outdoor Access. Vickie.
- Coffee Guitar Any jamming allowed?
- Sonic Boom (Kensington Market) The screws have been arnoud for 10 plus yrs gutter installers use the nails because they are cheaper the screws are like 2x the price of...
- Coffee Guitar Thanks Bruce! And yes, I realize that the Bruce from the North York L&M was the store manager not the guitar tech. Then that just means I have to make...
- All Canadian Self Storage Must Say All Canadian Self Storage Scarborough has a great staff. Very clean site as well they offer 24/h access..
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop fyi to be clear this link is to our Turtle Island Project blog not Indian Country Today.Although, do have several ICT acirtles coming out this week...
- Coffee Guitar Yes, Bruce does an amazing with ukes. The head stock on my Kala Uke broke completely off and he fixed it along with a fret repair.. Looks and sounds amazing!!!!...
- Coffee Guitar Finally a café for guitar music lovers. I'm sure there's still many kids out there who prefer the good ol' rock over today's EDM. It would be great if they also...
- Coffee Guitar Man I lose my patience waiting in line behind someone ordering a caramel macchiato. Now I have to stand around while someone gets a fret dress and a truss...
- Coffee Guitar Just to be clear, the Bruce at Coffee Guitar is not the same Bruce that you mentioned from the North York L+M…however I can certainly understand the frustration...
- Coffee Guitar Awesome idea. Takes me back to the coffee house of the 60's and 70's. Wishing you great success!
- Coffee Guitar Definitely a lot of opportunity to educate those about guitar repairs - holding repair workshops and classes in the evening for learning how to properly adjust a truss rod or...
- Coffee Guitar Great initiative. I guess he'll work on a uke no problem, eh?
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 154 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 61 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 50 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 46 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 39 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 38 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 35 Comments
- Tonality Records 35 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 29 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 29 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 28 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 28 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 27 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 23 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 23 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 22 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 22 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 22 Comments
- The Best Salvage and Reclaimed Furniture in Toronto
- The Best Pakistani Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Antique Stores in Toronto
- The Best Bridesmaid Dresses in Toronto
- The Best Persian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Caribbean Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Breakfast Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Bespoke Tailors in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports