Faith / Void isn't exactly the most conspicuous place in Toronto, but when it comes to searching for the hardcore music scene in this city sometimes all you have to...
SRCvinyl has found a Toronto home for its collection in Parkdale, inside the art and apparel store Playdead Cult. The company began as an online record distributor before opening a...
Kops Records owner Martin Koppel began his business in the '70s when he came over from England buying and trading records out of parking lots. Eventually his collection became too...
City Beat Records is a hole-in-the-wall music outpost focusing on DJs looking for the newest dance releases, yet keeping their selection open to related genres and doors open to everyone....
The 11 Inc. bike store at the Shops at Don Mills impressed me from the moment I walked through its doors. Much different than the typical Toronto shop, the 11...
Dream Cyclery bike shop is the culmination of a lifelong dream of bike-enthusiast Linus Kwak, a man of an impressive amount of trades, yet who is modest enough to define...
FY Ink Tattoos is a street-level Queen West tattoo shop in a prime spot for walk-in traffic, which hits a fever pitch during the summer months. Unfortunately, it's a freezing...
Coffee Guitar is ... well, use your imagination, folks. Located in Bloordale, where Bloor Barista once stood, the week-old shop may be the only spot in town where you can...
The Black Pearl Tattoos and Piercing is a tattoo shop in a hidden second-storey location on the Danforth. Chances are, if you live in this family-friendly neck of the woods,...
Tonality Records, a staunchly indie record store, is nestled between Mojo Cycles and a vet clinic on Dundas West near Roncesvalles. And now just down the street from a newly...
Sonic Boom officially welcomed the public to its brand-new space in the Robertson Building at 215 Spadina Ave. last month (and held a massive funeral party for its former Honest...
La Bicicletta is one of Toronto's most established high-end bike shops, having occupied its spot on Castlefied Avenue for over 15 years. While the store carries a small selection of...
The Pedal Stop is nestled at the northeast corner of Ossington and Argyle, just south of Little Portugal's gateway, west of Trinity Bellwoods. Plain and unassuming from the outside, the...
Silent Sports is not a shop you would ride by on your daily commute. Located just off of Yonge Street in Thornhill, this is a destination store. Doncaster Ave. is...
Sweet Pete's Brick Works location opened just three weeks ago, their new digs annexed beside Bike Works in a refurbished building nestled within the revitalized heritage site. "It's a great...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
LP's LPs has a note hanging on the door when I first stop by. "Be back at 5:30. Go grab a coffee. I had to run an errand. I'll see...
June Records is the latest record store addition to College St., and it's taking over the old Ammo Video space. Located between local favourite Soundscapes and the new thrift store/record...
Grasshopper Records doesn't have a storefront sign yet. Just milk crates chock-full of records sitting out font, unassumingly. Oh, and Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck" debut single resting in the window....
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (18)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (9)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (1)
- Don Mills (1)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (10)
- Financial District (2)
- Harbourfront (3)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (6)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (3)
- Little Italy (11)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (10)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (9)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (7)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (17)
- Richmond Hill (2)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (4)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (11)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (5)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Lawrence (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (6)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up services on the go.
- Menagerie Pet Shop Dear purchasing manager, Thanks for your time to read my email. Glad to learn you are on the market of pet products. We are a leading manufacturer of Cat Litter, used to...
- Village Vinyl Greetings, We would love to be considered for booking.
- Mike's Music Mike's used vinyl prices are not cheap. That said, you would be hard pressed to find a better looking/sounding copy of what you're looking for. His stock is immaculate.
- Public Storage This is comment for Public Storage located at 12529 80 Avenue. By chance if you can choice another public storage location or another storage you better do it, but not...
- Gears This is a follow-up to my previous post. After continuing problems with getting the fit right on the Tri-Cross, it has become clear that Gears simply sold the wrong size...
- Downtown Camera Hands down - Downtown Camera is the best place to go. Excellent customer service provided by friendly, knowledgeable and patient staff. Always greeted/acknowledged by staff unlike Henry's where often you...
- Henry's Camera I had to return 5 times to get my pictures from the Eaton Centre. I understood their concern being the machines were not working to full capacity. The manager however...
- Coffee Guitar Phenomenal experience. Patronize this place, both for coffee and treats, and for giving your stringed instruments some serious TLC. I had to get my acoustic setup asap, as I needed...
- Riders Cycle and Board Wow website and comments are nice BUT went today no bikes under 600 ;( no used bikes Wastold go to craigslist or kijiji ??
- Bikechain I went there today (July 27) to replace my rear tire. I live at New College. It was suggested I use the facilities outside. I asked to borrow a...
- All Canadian Self Storage I have been a client with all canadian self storage Brantford now for 8 years. the new team up there is just amazing.i see more work been done in 3...
- City Beat Records Can't wait to visit ASAP. Given that Play De has been the only dedicated DJ oriented record store in Toronto still holding it down, and given that the "vinyl revival"...
- City Beat Records Great song! Loved it!
- All Canadian Self Storage I just rented a storage unit at All Canadian SelF Storage at Weston Road. The staff there are so amazing! Very happy with their services
- City Beat Records james mason i want your love 12". proper.
- City Beat Records You can do it better!
- City Beat Records I believe they just moved down the street (east on college, before Ossington)
- City Beat Records So is Blood and Bandages closed now?
- All Canadian Self Storage I had the best U Haul experience at 2256 Lakeshore Blvd W.Super service , Nice clean office ,very bright & Inviting. Nicole.
- Racer Sportif I had 2 encounters with in a year. They sold me a year old gruppo at a phenomenal discount. I also bought a frame with no attitude as you read...
- All Canadian Self Storage Peter at All Canadian self storage at 35 Dalkeith dr is so professional & Courteous. I have been a customer there in the past. but know the place looks great....
- Dead Dog Records In the late 80s there was a TV crime drama called Wiseguy starring Ken Wahl. It lasted about 4 seasons, encompassing roughly 10 different storylines. In the 2nd season, there...
- Hoopdriver Over the last year or so I have been a regular patron of Hoop Driver. They have always helped me get what I needed and never tried to bamboozle or...
- All Canadian Self Storage I am a very satisfied uhaul customer at all canadian at 2256 lakeshore blvd W . Alex was very helpful. Susi.
- Dead Dog Records regardless of the story, its a ridiculous name.
- Dead Dog Records dead dog? thats the best they could come up with?
- Dead Dog Records Never been, don't know what pricing is like, but it looks too commercial. Going into a used record shop I want it to feel cozy,dimmed lighting, wood shelving not ikea...
- Dead Dog Records This store is over-priced and feels just like Sunrise Records (which is not a good thing). A saturation of records released from 60s and 70s and too many figurines that...
- Dead Dog Records thanks for the heads up! live in the junction triangle area and knew this place was eventually opening but forgot until now. just went in and bought a couple of...
- Dead Dog Records this looks very clean as far as used vinyl stores go
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 192 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 63 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 53 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 51 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 48 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 41 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 39 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 36 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 36 Comments
- Tonality Records 36 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 35 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 32 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 32 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 31 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 31 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 30 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 30 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 28 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 27 Comments
- June Records 27 Comments
- The Bike Joint 25 Comments
- Spaces Self Storage 24 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 23 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 23 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 23 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports