Play De Record, if nothing else, has proven itself. Situated right beside Zanzibar Tavern on Yonge St., this long yet slim shop has endured the test of time and watched...
Kops Records new Annex location at Bloor and Markham is already bustling on Saturday afternoon just a couple of hours after their official opening last weekend. I stopped in looking...
Switchback Cyclery is a bike shop in Riverside near Queen St. E. and Broadview, and they give back to the community in more ways than just hooking it up with...
LP's LPs has a note hanging on the door when I first stop by. "Be back at 5:30. Go grab a coffee. I had to run an errand. I'll see...
June Records is the latest record store addition to College St., and it's taking over the old Ammo Video space. Located between local favourite Soundscapes and the new thrift store/record...
Grasshopper Records doesn't have a storefront sign yet. Just milk crates chock-full of records sitting out font, unassumingly. Oh, and Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck" debut single resting in the window....
Okey Doke Tattoo Shop is a good jog from Cabbagetown. When I get to the shop, located at College and Ossington, and gracefully dismount from my bike, I have a...
Sonic Boom, Toronto's biggest independent record shop, can now be found on Bathurst just south of Bloor, less than a minute-long walk from its former location. As promised back in...
Cycle Couture is the type of bike shop that could only open in a city that's at least somewhat cycling friendly. Even if our bike lane infrastructure isn't where it...
Duke's Cycle is back at 625 Queen Street West — where it belongs. After a six-alarm fire destroyed it and nearby buildings in 2008, it's been a long and expensive...
Cyclemotive is one of those bike stores where you get a bit of everything. Affiliated with the older Cycle Shoppe on Queen West, this larger space around the corner on...
Liberty Street Cyclery is a small shop that specializes in speedy repairs and custom builds. Opened by Ed Tsui last spring, the space has a casual everyone-knows-your-name type vibe, which...
Black Line Studio, as soon as you enter, exudes a different vibe than your average run-of-the-mill tattoo joint. For one, the window display is stuffed with local artwork. And upon...
Riders Cycle and Board is your quintessential neighbourhood bike shop, right down to the full service coffee bar that entices locals to linger and talk shop with owners Jeff Ubalde...
Urbane Cyclist is the reigning champion in our best bike stores post, and for good reason. Over the 14 years the store has been open, it has attracted a loyal...
Archive Tattoo Studio dates all the way back to 2008. When I first meet David Glantz, the head honcho at Archive, he's knee-deep on a customer's leg sleeve. And he...
Tat-A-Rama, more than any of the other tattoo shops we've checked out, has a history. Opening its doors for the first time in '87, many of Toronto's top tattoo artists...
Imperial Tattoo is found in an unassuming black building directly across from CAMH on Queen, just a smidgen north on Ossington. Like most of the city's top custom tattoo joints,...
TCB Tattoos has walls that are splashed with art. And tattoo designs. That's the first thing I notice. Second thing I notice is that it's a narrow store, but this...
Planet of Sound is not your typical big box stereo store. Here, it's all about the quality. And as I stare at my black Crosley record player -- admittedly from...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (15)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (2)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (5)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (9)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (7)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (5)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (1)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (1)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (6)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (7)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (1)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (18)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (6)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (3)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (7)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (6)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- Wag on the Danforth If you love your furry companion and you live anywhere near Toronto you should be shopping at Wag.
- Fairbanks Hotel Hi friends, This is the finest establishment North of the "me - sip - pussy" or should i saw Mississippi, which is where I am from. My name is Po, I am...
- Imperial Tattoo blogTo is absolutely correct by having Imperial Tattoo in the top ten tattoo shops in Toronto. I personally have done a half sleeve by Joe and it s awesome and...
- Kops Records (Annex) Personally, I get the idea of moving in next to another major competitor. As many have stated on here already, there will be a lot of Sonic Boom's regulars who...
- Play De Record Hi Dan. We have them on sale for $22.99. Jason at Play De Record
- Play De Record I remember going there to get NWA and 2 Live Crew cassettes back in the day before anywhere else was carrying them.
- Bike Fix Where did they go? I went by a few weeks ago (Oct 2013) and the shop was empty. Have they moved??
- Play De Record I bought my first battle records there, back in the mid 90's. The place is legendary.
- Play De Record I love this place. I just wish they stocked local and Canadian hip-hop more though.
- Play De Record I remember the "convenience store" in the front... It was a thin corridor to the back and the walls were lined with hardcore porn videos.
- Play De Record Shout-out to Carnival Records, and Starsound.
- Play De Record Didn't know they had Yeezus bootlegs here, does anyone know how much they're selling them for? Was just going to pick one up online.
- Play De Record And rather poetically in terms of the present, the store it originally occupied the back of was "Ford Drugs"
- Play De Record this place is a temple. one of the most amazing spaces in the city...If only those walls could talk
- Play De Record sweet Yeesuz bootleg
- Spaces Self Storage Thanks Shannon, appreciate the positive feedback!
- Spaces Self Storage Thanks JBlaze!
- Beach Sound Records Is there any way to get in contact with beachsound records via email? best, sven
- Seven Crowns Tattoo Just got my first tattoo done here by Mike and it was a great experience. Very respectful and clean. I would definitely recommend this place as I had checked out...
- Velotique Katharine - you missed the point that Velotique do NOT offer bicycle repair services. They never have for as long as I've known them since the early 90's. Has it...
- The Film Buff Is there any Charlie Chaplin???!!!
- Around Again Records amazing. Around Again used to be THE vinyl bootleg store in the mid 70s. Looks like the same location....
- All Canadian Self Storage Clean and amazing service. They even rent Uhaul trucks. Hands down the best storage company in the GTA.
- Kops Records (Annex) Kops records is the best place to go to if you're looking for some albums you can't find anywhere else.And if they don't have what you are looking for they...
- Vortex Records looking for a copy of mr. lightfoots two tones at the village corner if anyone knows of a copy thank you kindly
- All Canadian Self Storage We contacted Laird to inquire about storage. They recommended mobile storage. It was great for us.
- West Side Cycle I am finally done with this mediocre store and its rude, objectionable owner, one "William." WSC is around the corner from me and so, for convenience's sake, I have given...
- Tat-A-Rama Tattoo Shop I got several tattoos about 20 years ago and most recently about 6 years ago. I loved Eugenes artist flair and was excited to get another one soon. I recommended...
- All Canadian Self Storage Absolutely amazing, friendly service from all staff in Brantford. Very accomodating and answered all questions and concerns with respect immediately. The cost is also very cheap. I would definitely recommend...
- Cosmopawlitan Are you the same Judy Nichols who used to work at the pet store in Albion Mall in the late 70's?
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 84 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 51 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 48 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 47 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 37 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 35 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 33 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 31 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 31 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 29 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 27 Comments
- Cyclemotive 27 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 26 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 25 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 25 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 24 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 24 Comments
- June Records 24 Comments
- The Bike Joint 23 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 23 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 21 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 21 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 21 Comments
- A.R.T. Bike Gallery 21 Comments
- Timmie Doggie Outfitters 19 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 19 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 19 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports