Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a new Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Sonic Boom records recently announced they were vacating the premises at 512 Bloor West, to be replaced by not one but two new locations. While the store in the...
The Cycle Shoppe is the older sibling of Cyclemotive, and has been located in and around Queen and Bathurst for 20 years. Unlike the newer shop which is larger and...
Speakeasy Tattoo puts you at ease when you enter. No pretense -- just art, a fluffy Pomeranian named Wilma and traditional-style tattoos. And as I make myself comfortable in the...
Racer Sportif is one of Toronto's oldest high-end bike shops, specializing in performance road, track and mountain bike sales. Located just east of Runnymede on Bloor, the long, narrow store...
Wheels of Bloor is where to go if you're a road cyclist looking to buy a dream bike. Although not the only shop in Toronto that carries bikes that cost...
Broadway Cycle differs from many of the other stores I've been visiting in that it doesn't try to cater to only one type of cyclist. Instead of targeting urban utility...
The Bike Joint is where you go when your beater bike needs fixing. Don't get me wrong, the store can handle all sorts of bikes, but it really comes into...
Curbside Cycle does indeed have its roots on the curb, when owner Don Watterson first set up shop outside of the Brunswick House over 15 years ago. If this were...
Sweet Pete's main bike shop occupies a huge 4000 square foot space on Bloor in between Dufferin and Lansdowne. A former Loblaws grocery store many moons ago, its current tenant...
Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop doesn't cut hair. They used to, a while back, but not any longer. There's just an antiquated barber's chair that sits alone in the front...
Seven Crowns Tattoo is your definition custom ink shop. Not your typical storefront shop on Queen or Bloor. Nor is it downtown like some of the other shops we've checked...
New Tribe Tattoo is hard to miss. Sitting across from MuchMusic on Queen West, New Tribe is a 4,000 sq. ft. body art kingdom. And with six full-time tattoo artists,...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (14)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (2)
- Bloorcourt (8)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (10)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (7)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (1)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (2)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (6)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (7)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (1)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (6)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (3)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (7)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (6)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- Boubah's Pet Store I do not recommend this place at all wen it comes about grooming. I took my puppy Yorkshire for his first time grooming his hair was a bit too long,...
- Good Music Music for the dead and famous.
- Duke's Cycle I have had really great experiences with Dukes. I am tall and found it hard to find a good intro road bike that fit my frame and budget. The staff...
- Cyclemania The Danforth location is awful. RUDE service and the store-brand bikes are a ripoff Newbies Beware! Do NOT purchase the in-house built bikes. They may look new...
- Set Me Free The Roncesvalles location seems to have changed ownership and is now a head-scratching mix of women's fashion and a few mid-range mediocre bikes.
- Liberty Street Cyclery Like others have said, these guys don't rip you off and give you excellent service. I have multiple cycle shops closer around me, but over the years, have leaned towards...
- Duke's Cycle Maybe 25 years ago, I had a distinctive, very unusual bicycle and Duke's was the place I often had it repaired over the years. Unfortunately, the thing was stollen. I...
- Kops Records I went to Kopps records a couple of times but I never buy anything frm the store coz they overpriced their vinyl records&mosy of the time the vinyl records are...
- Broom Wagon Cyclery The best bike shop I have been to in this city. It is the only shop that I don't get the whole bike dude macho attitude. I'm just a girl...
- TCB Tattoos After having several friends get work done at TCB, I decided to go there for my first tattoo. GREAT experience. I was greated at the front desk with homemade (by...
- Helmutt's Pet Supply I am disgusted with the customer service I've received on multiple occasions at Helmutt's. The staff are obnoxious, lazy, and far from friendly. Of course knowing that pet owners have...
- Speakeasy Tattoo I have been tattooed from NY to London, with some of the best internationally known artists (Sarah Schor, Duke Riley etc). both the Speak Easy artists i have worked with...
- Sweet Pete's Bought a road bike recently. First impression: Walked out of the store with my new bike - the headset was loose. Not a problem for me to correct but shouldn't...
- Cyclemania Came in today to get some air. Asked for a presta adapter, like I have been for two years. I always found the owner shady. Drinking and smoking while working....
- Definitive Studios Definitely regret getting a tattoo from Monika. Her work is brilliant. However, one of the artists at Definitive Studios named Dylan really needs a lot more apprenticing than what he...
- TCB Tattoos Went in for my 1st tat a couple of weeks ago. Didn't know what to expect. The staff were great--friendly, took their work seriously. I couldn't have...
- Spaces Self Storage I'm in the market for a storage unit for a few months. I have to say, based on Peter's response to Lee, I think I'll skip this company too. I...
- Capsule Music Biggest assholes on Queen Street I've ever met. They talked shit about me AS I was sitting in their store trying out a product, as if I couldn't hear them...
- Cosmos West Records Absolutely the most overpriced store around. He buys his "collections" in the US, for pennies. He has someone down in Ohio scooping up records to the most broke and poor...
- UrbanDog My dog loves this place! All I have to say is "Let's go to daycare" and she's at the door, waiting to get her collar on. I bring...
- Good Music Thanks Lincoln! We've updated the website.
- Good Music In Penguin's defense, the owner Kim was awesome. He didn't keep a lot of popular or trendy stuff on the shelves, but he was always willing to talk about...
- Cyclemania Shitty service, and I'm pretty sure they are selling stolen frames
- All Canadian Self Storage I called the Brantford location and had excellent service both on the phone and in person.
- Good Music Just a heads-up that yesterday I launched a website for the store: http://www.ilikegoodmusic.com/ as well as a Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/goodmusictoronto (Instagram is still instagram.com/goodarrivals ) Business has been great -- thanks to...
- Sweet Pete's Awful service. Took my 3 year old in this morning to buy him a trike. I put him on three kids bikes when we decided the beauty Giant was...
- Scooter Girl What a good resource. I have bookmarked it and will take my granddaughter to the one in Roncy when she comes to visit in April. Thanks for putting this together!
- Discovery Records Admittedly, the owner (Jim) is a bit odd . But typical of the Record Collecting community (see "Vinyl" on YouTube). I thought prices were fair and condition of...
- Play De Record yes theu sell plastic lp covers? just call them at 416-586-0380 for prices and quantities. r
- All Canadian Self Storage I got a storage unit at the lakeshore building. i rented for 9 weeks ,as i am going home to see my aging parents. i spoke to alex to pay...
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 93 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 56 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 50 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 47 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 38 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 37 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 33 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 33 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 32 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 30 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 30 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 29 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 27 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 26 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 26 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 25 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 25 Comments
- June Records 24 Comments
- The Bike Joint 23 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 22 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 21 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 21 Comments
- A.R.T. Bike Gallery 21 Comments
- Broom Wagon Cyclery 20 Comments
- Timmie Doggie Outfitters 19 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 19 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports