Good Music is down the familiar black and white striped staircase of the Black Market on Queen Street, where I can already hear the early 80s punk music blasting over...
Espresso Cycles on Annette at Runnymede seems like the sort of place that would be half cafe, half bike shop. Based on its name, I pictured bikes and equipment set...
Planet of Sound has just increased its orbit. With a new store along West Queen West, the purveyors of quality hi-fi sound systems are expanding their reach to audiophiles on...
Gallant Bicycles is a new Toronto-based company (and store) that offers highly customizable urban bikes at a price that belies the various options on offer. Co-owned by Jason Wood and...
Victory Industries is the mom and pop version of a Toronto tattoo shop. Which is to say that the quote-unquote mom and pop in question are into a '50s aesthetic...
Red Tent Sisters falls somewhere in the categorical realm of sex shop-meets-women's health boutique. The east end store offers books on fertility, an assortment of natural feminine hygiene products, and...
Broom Wagon Cyclery has been open for four days when I first walk in. But they sold a bike on their second day, so that's a good start, right? Nestled...
Come As You Are (CAYA) has been Toronto's cooperative sex store for over 15 years, though now, it's offering its organic lubes and Fun Factory Dukes from a little further...
Sonic Boom records recently announced they were vacating the premises at 512 Bloor West, to be replaced by not one but two new locations. While the store in the...
The Cycle Shoppe is the older sibling of Cyclemotive, and has been located in and around Queen and Bathurst for 20 years. Unlike the newer shop which is larger and...
Speakeasy Tattoo puts you at ease when you enter. No pretense -- just art, a fluffy Pomeranian named Wilma and traditional-style tattoos. And as I make myself comfortable in the...
Racer Sportif is one of Toronto's oldest high-end bike shops, specializing in performance road, track and mountain bike sales. Located just east of Runnymede on Bloor, the long, narrow store...
Wheels of Bloor is where to go if you're a road cyclist looking to buy a dream bike. Although not the only shop in Toronto that carries bikes that cost...
Broadway Cycle differs from many of the other stores I've been visiting in that it doesn't try to cater to only one type of cyclist. Instead of targeting urban utility...
The Bike Joint is where you go when your beater bike needs fixing. Don't get me wrong, the store can handle all sorts of bikes, but it really comes into...
Curbside Cycle does indeed have its roots on the curb, when owner Don Watterson first set up shop outside of the Brunswick House over 15 years ago. If this were...
Sweet Pete's main bike shop occupies a huge 4000 square foot space on Bloor in between Dufferin and Lansdowne. A former Loblaws grocery store many moons ago, its current tenant...
Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop doesn't cut hair. They used to, a while back, but not any longer. There's just an antiquated barber's chair that sits alone in the front...
Seven Crowns Tattoo is your definition custom ink shop. Not your typical storefront shop on Queen or Bloor. Nor is it downtown like some of the other shops we've checked...
New Tribe Tattoo is hard to miss. Sitting across from MuchMusic on Queen West, New Tribe is a 4,000 sq. ft. body art kingdom. And with six full-time tattoo artists,...
Find a Service
Use the filters below to show just the services you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Services by Category
Find Services by Neighbourhood
- Annex (14)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (2)
- Bloorcourt (8)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (3)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (10)
- Distillery District (1)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (7)
- Financial District (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (4)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (9)
- King East (1)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (6)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (1)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (6)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (7)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (1)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (20)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (6)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (3)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (7)
- Woodbridge (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (4)
- Yonge & Eglinton (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (6)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up services on the go.
- My Pet Boutique Howdy exceptional website! Does running a blog such as this take a large amount of work? I've very little knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own...
- Kops Records I made a mistake by saying that I love kop's records. I been going there for a for some time now. I don't care how much I pay for an...
- Sonic Boom (Annex) I been going to Sonic Boom for sometime now. That store is huge.I love the records in there. I bought a lot of lp's from Sonic Boom.I am going back...
- Good Music Does anyone else see Rowan Atkinson in the top picture?
- Good Music "venerable"? Of all the record shops in Toronto, Penguin Music was pretty lousy.
- Downtown Camera I was contemplating going down to Buffalo to check out there camera stores. So i take it there prices are far cheaper than here John?
- Good Music Out with the old, in with the new.
- Good Music Wonder why Penguin Music wasn't even referred to in this article?? You'd think being one of Toronto's most venerable record shops would warrant a mention.. not to mention they've been...
- Good Music Great review Ad. Can't wait to check it out!
- Good Music noooooo it replaced the already good record shop there....what a weird review of an already used space - last week it was empty though?
- Good Music Whoops, I misread the intro. Looks like it replaced Penguin :(
- Good Music So this is Black Market Upstairs? Is Penguin still in Black Market Downstairs?
- Kops Records My boyfriend is not happy with kops records cos the people there. They are not friendly and when my boyfriend took back two records that was not playable on his...
- Seven Crowns Tattoo Yikes. The tattoo pics posted "By Matt" look pretty bad. Too bad because most of Matts work looks ok. Matt Ellis must have had an off day and the client...
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop And the four pointed compass within the wonky looking circles is noticeably uneven.
- LP's LPs Well said, Bryan. Amen.
- LP's LPs Vinyl - oh the memories, especially being a music aficionado who was 16 years-of-age during the Summer of Love and 18 at Woodstock. I married young (21),and spent the...
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop I went to Pearl Harbor about 10 days ago to get my first tattoo. I knew that I wanted India Amara to do my piece (a quote on the top...
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop Do they do tattoo removals?
- Lucky 13 Tattoo Shop I have had 5 tattoos by Trevor at Lucky 13 over the past year and he has been amazing. Great artistry and skill. I can be a tad challenging...
- Lucky 13 Tattoo Shop I've had some really great work done by Trevor. Recently, I asked him to help me out with a bad piece I had done elsewhere and he was more than...
- Spaces Self Storage Complimentary use of a truck is really a fantastic offer! Especially when you've just found a bunch of things to put into storage and need a little help to bring...
- AJ Self Storage I personally love ground level storage units! And with drive up access AND at a sale price too! How often do sales come by? Here's wishing you guys a good...
- Switchback Cyclery "Free tuneups for life on a new bike purchase." If this truly is Switchback's policy, it will not last. Anyone who's worked in the industry knows this.
- All Canadian Self Storage "I am really amazed at the reviews at this outlet! When you're in the service line, all we really want is to be appreciated. It's great to read about what...
- Cyclepath Danforth Does anybody know the Cyclepath Yonge St address ? And where could I get those black and blue bar ends by Specialized in Toronto ? Best regards from Brazil.
- Seven Crowns Tattoo Wish I'd read this before going to Matt. Really disappointed with the way my Japanese koi half sleeve turned out. Looks super awkward.
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop Don't go to Franz if you want to risk a bad tattoo. Can't do circles and have lots of blow out and he works in awkward looking blast lines that...
- Seven Crowns Tattoo I had Morgan do a custom proud Canadian tattoo it came out WAY better then i thought thank you Morgan everyone who has seen it says it it the coolest...
- Storwell Self Storage best place but i got some problem here.
Most Commented On
- All Canadian Self Storage 89 Comments
- Pearl Harbor Gift Shop 56 Comments
- Speakeasy Tattoo 49 Comments
- Gallant Bicycles 47 Comments
- Seven Crowns Tattoo 38 Comments
- Passage Tattoo Parlour 37 Comments
- Broadway Cycle 33 Comments
- New Tribe Tattoo 32 Comments
- Red Tent Sisters 31 Comments
- TCB Tattoos 31 Comments
- Victory Industries Tattoo and Apparel 30 Comments
- Imperial Tattoo 29 Comments
- Cyclemotive 28 Comments
- Grasshopper Records 28 Comments
- Sal's Tattoo & Barber Shop 27 Comments
- Duke's Cycle 27 Comments
- Wheels of Bloor 26 Comments
- Blacksmith Cycle 26 Comments
- Bikes on Wheels 25 Comments
- Okey Doke Tattoo Shop 25 Comments
- Sweet Pete's 24 Comments
- June Records 24 Comments
- The Bike Joint 23 Comments
- My Dog's Daycare 21 Comments
- Helmutt's Pet Supply 21 Comments
- Curbside Cycle 21 Comments
- A.R.T. Bike Gallery 21 Comments
- Timmie Doggie Outfitters 19 Comments
- Urbane Cyclist 19 Comments
- Riders Cycle and Board 19 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports