What's open and closed Thanksgiving Monday in Toronto 2013
What's open and closed Thanksgiving Monday in Toronto 2013:
- Government offices, banks, and libraries
- No mail delivery
- All LCBO stores & Beer Stores
- Most retail and grocery stores
- Major attractions like the CN Tower, Toronto Zoo, ROM, Science Centre (but not the AGO)
- Amsterdam Brewery retail store (45 Esander Dr.)
- SteamWhistle Brewery (255 Bremner Blvd.)
- Be sure to check the Beer Hunter for a real-time list of independent wine and beer outlets in Toronto
- The Eaton Centre (10am-6pm), Pacific Mall (11am-8pm), Vaughan Mills (10am-7pm) and Square One (11am-6pm) shopping malls
- Most retail along Yonge St. in the vicinity of the Eaton Centre is open
- Rabba's (various locations), The Kitchen Table (various locations), Food Depot (155 Dupont St., at Davenport), Bloor Superfresh (384 Bloor St. W).
- The TTC will be running on holiday service (Sunday service but with a start of 6am).