What's open and closed Labour Day 2013 in Toronto
What's open and closed Labour Day Monday in Toronto 2013:
- Government offices, banks, and libraries
- No mail delivery
- All LCBO stores & Beer Stores
- Most retail and grocery stores
- It's the last weekend at the CNE Major attractions like the CN Tower, Toronto Zoo, ROM, Science Centre, and Canada's Wonderland (but not the AGO)
- Amsterdam Brewery retail store (45 Esander Dr.)
- SteamWhistle Brewery beer store (255 Bremner Blvd.)
- Be sure to check the Beer Hunter for a real-time list of independent wine and beer outlets in Toronto
- The Eaton Centre (10am-6pm), Pacific Mall (11am-8pm), Vaughan Mills (10am-7pm) and Square One (11am-6pm) shopping malls
- Most retail along Yonge St in the vicinity of the Eaton Centre is open
- Rabba's (various locations), The Kitchen Table (various locations), Food Depot (155 Dupont St., at Davenport), Bloor Superfresh (384 Bloor St. W).
The TTC will be running on holiday service (Sunday service but with a start of 6am)
Know of a noteworthy shop that's open on Labour Day? Let us know in the comments.